It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: Why doesnt Robert Bigelow launch his own Satellites to capture UFOs on film?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
So lets keep pushing that 1947 thing and on and on we go. When will it stop, no one knows. Yes, I and many others have taken a video or pic of a UFO and the pics come out grainy, blurred, pixelated and whatever so we sit around and again we just sit around. NOFORC, MUFON, etc., etc., etc.

Well he certainly could afford it but it would be a haircut as hes only worth around one [1] Billion dollars. You can read about it here;

www.therichest.com...

Here's a link to the cost of a Satellite and cost to launch. He could even go for the spy grade option.

science.howstuffworks.com...

Plus two others named Musk and Bezos are launching their own Satellites into space and the scientists are getting upset. Might they already have intense high focus cameras on board? I would think that I would want to know if I was them. Wouldn't you? You can read it here;

www.cnbc.com...

DISCLOSURE in my opine will have to come sooner or later. Assuming there is anything out there. Too much technological advancement, too many guys with bucks and too many competing countries. I mean if Kim Jong-un wanted a photo op with ET he would run threw a wall. Maybe wink, wink that's what he wanted out of Trump? I mean whatever happened to all of that talk about North Korea having a Satellite and they were going to EMP the USA. Based on how things are going on today in our society he may end up fixing the problem.
edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Cos UFOs do not come from outer space. I just replied on another post and was told I was patronising.
Take this in. There are thousands of astronomers seriously looking at the stars every night and not one has said they have seen UFOs coming or going from Earth. NASA has satellites and telescopes looking at the sky every night and they have not seen any UFOs coming and going from Earth. The intelligence people have satellites in space looking for just that, any object that is not of Earth origin and they have not seen any UFOs coming or going from Earth.
Now what does that tell you. And for gods sake don't say "well they've got invisibility devices".

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There is the other option...

That we are not being visited....

It seems super curious to me that concerning alll supernatural events,

The second everyone has camera phones all Bigfoot, ufo, loc ness exc, photos all stop.
edit on 10-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe a better idea would be to get the US army and go to area 51 to take a look.....

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Unless you know exactly where a UFO is going to be at a specific time, it's all a bug hunt.

I've said before that there are now literally tens of thousands of cameras recording the sky these days, day and night. Who is combing through those millions of hours of footage for UFOs that may float by? Nobody.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
from what I've gathered, Robert Bigelow is very tight lipped on what he knows, and has information on. I don't see him sharing ufo pics from satellite images, at least anytime soon...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

edit on 10/6/19 by gunshooter because: double post.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Cos UFOs do not come from outer space. I just replied on another post and was told I was patronising.

That's because your attitude is that you KNOW and others do not, telling them to "get it through their head." That's patronizing. The fact is you DO NOT KNOW where UFOs come from. You have no idea. You've just decided that they "can't come from space." That's an opinion--not fact. You have no reputation in the field. You have no credibility. The fact that you can't understand how UFOs could 'come from space' is your problem, not anyone else's, and everyone else's opinions are not nullified because you have this idea. There's nothing wrong with expressing an opinion, but your elitist attitude sucks.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

So you watched his interview on CBS 60 minutes did you? I did. He said plenty

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's why we all have to do the work and decide for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

Based on what I have seen since May 4, 2018 I disagree with your statement. But at this point in history I cannot prove you wrong nor you me. I trust the military pilots and radar operators who are speaking out.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Based on what I have witnessed and videoed they use countermeasures such as a pulsating at random flashing lights. Especially the red-orange ones. You can see what the military developed in WWII and that is referred to as Yehudi lights. It screws up the camera and you. Thus pictures and or video is always grainy, fuzzy out of focus. Nah, I remain open minded on this subject. What is strange is that on USA flying Black Triangles the object doe not leave an object or heat trace. What I mean is that if you change the pic to a negative the shape of the object remains undefined. Whereas if I do the same for what I think is a true UFO, its shape can be seen. They are always Triangular once you get beyond the huge flashing lights. So is it radiation or something else on a true UFO?
edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
1) Space is very huge. He would need more satellites with cameras than planned Musk's internet network.
2) His NDA and agreement with reasons why keep it secret.
3) He is being selfish and wants to keep all knowledge to himself.
4) His UFO study was a coverup of a secret gov program.

We can only endlesly speculate but I you asked intriguing question.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

That's why we all have to do the work and decide for ourselves.

What exactly do you mean by "do the work?"

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
What makes you think he HASN'T launched satellites with external TV cams to look for UFOs?

I was there for the second launch.

www.jamesoberg.com...
edit on 10-6-2019 by JimOberg because: add link

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

The first rule of Alien Invasion...know where all the security cameras are.
Second rule...avoid aforementioned cameras.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

edit on 6/10/2019 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

There are thousands of astronomers seriously looking at the stars every night and not one has said they have seen UFOs coming or going from Earth.

Interesting. I'm one of those people, and I don't remember you ever asking me?

You might find this read somewhat enlightening;

[...] I am often asked by friends and colleagues, “Why don’t astronomers see UFOs?” The fact is that they do. In 1977, Peter Sturrock, a professor of space science and astrophysics at Stanford University, mailed 2,611 questionnaires about UFO sightings to members of the American Astronomical Society. He received 1,356 responses from which 62 astronomers – 4.6 percent – reported witnessing or recording inexplicable aerial phenomena. This rate is similar to the approximately 5 percent of UFO sightings that are never explained.

As expected, Sturrock found that astronomers who witnessed UFOs were more likely to be night sky observers. Over 80 percent of Sturrock’s respondents were willing to study the UFO phenomenon if there was a way to do so. More than half of them felt that the topic deserves to be studied versus 20 percent who felt that it should not. The survey also revealed that younger scientists were more likely to support the study of UFOs.

UFOs have been observed through telescopes. I know of one telescope sighting by an experienced amateur astronomer in which he observed an object shaped like a guitar pick moving through the telescope’s field of view. Further sightings are documented in the book “Wonders in the Sky,” in which the authors compile numerous observations of unexplained aerial phenomena made by astronomers and published in scientific journals throughout the 1700s and 1800s.

CosmosMagazine

Being unaware of something doesn't mean it's not-so.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Take pictures, video, obtain evidence and talk, talk, talk and communicate among all nations who are interested in this. MUFON may be headed in the right direction.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

He never said anything about it in his 60 minutes video but you could be correct.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join