It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make the best FAKE UFO Videos EVER !!! Debunk Training 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Just saying so you can debunk stuff quick!!!!!!!

Oh, if this is parked in the wrong forum please MODS move it to where it should be

Well living on the South we have spiders all over the place. Not to mention trophy supersize Palmetto Bugs, er I mean disgusting cockroaches. Well back to spiders they make webs and spin silk. Some of that stuff is up in the trees and can extend into the adjacent bushes or trees for 30+ feet. So here I am looking through my front transom window this morning and I see something. Its floating in air and its moving left, right and up and down. It even rotates + / - 150 degrees horizontally. Wow!!!!!!! So I drop on my knees and pray to Jesus? No not really. Its a freaking piece of long needle pine that Southerners refer to as "pine straw" It fell from a pine tree and is stuck onto the string of silk that one of those guys left behind. Now if you live down here and walk around the yard and happen to walk though some spider silk you know what I mean. Its invisible, strong, sticky and it really takes a lot of effort to get it off you.

So I made a video of it but wont post it here as it appears the "UFO" cough, cough thing is levitating. So maybe I will get bored someday and buy some high end video equipment start up a web site and ask for donations. Nah that's not me as in my opine there is too much unknown real physical stuff flying around. Words to the wise. Don't wait for any government to disclose sheet. Try to do it yourself. Assume that those in the know would cut a deal to save their skin and you or I would be sold or traded to ET as Grade A - Z asteroid fertilizer. Sort of like that Soylent Green wafer cookie movie

1. So walla. Instant UFO video.
2. Can also use fishing line
3. For Your Information
edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: more typos

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Tee hee, I remember reading about the lantern attached to a fishing rod flap in the 60's.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Thanks. I try to put humor along side with deep stuff.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
ATS has always had a lot of good, interesting and excellent threads full of valuable information, this ain't one of them

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Don't forget to find every tripod you have in the house, take a hammer to them and then throw them in the swamp. That way you get to dispose of anything that will give a steady, easily decipherable image and you might release some swamp gas.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

But your here so I will salute you with this you tube video of a Black Triangle just for your hard work and have a crisp on me!

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

LOL. I can also toss some Dixie Dynamite firecrackers into the lake and it will result in a soundless explosion and the water will jump up 20' in the air. Then I could claim it to be a submerged UFO rising from the ocean?
edit on 10-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
It doesn't matter how well you can fake a UFO video or any UFO image. That's because UFO images are not nearly as valuable as they were decades ago, partly because there are so many of them these days, partly because they can be so easily faked, and partly because over the years we've learned that an image doesn't really prove anything and there is an inherent limit to the amount of information it offers.

Without additional hard evidence linked to the image, it starts out as an unknown, but could be any number of things:
1. Hoax (obviously)
2. Misidentification of a common thing -- bird, bug, aircraft at a funny angle, skydivers, drones, etc.
3. Experimental aircraft -- good luck trying to get the government to admit it, since they might not even know that's what it is either. Compartmentalization, and all that.
4. Alien ship -- Which aliens, and from where?
5. Unknown.

The only way to truly fake a good UFO encounter would be to get all of your images / video in place, but show it landing and some alien strolls up to you/the cameraman and gives you a physical piece of something, and then when somebody analyzes the piece of something, it is shown to have not originated from Earth because of its highly unusual chemical/atomic makeup. Cooking up an alien alloy would be the hardest part, obviously. But nobody is going to care unless you have that. Without the physical evidence, it's just another dumb picture.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

But your here so I will salute you with this you tube video of a Black Triangle just for your hard work and have a crisp on me!

youtu.be...

You're like a blunt pencil mate

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

School's out for summer.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I know the game. Whilst you were chasing rabbits I launched another thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

School's out for summer.

In some cases it may never even have been in

originally posted by: Waterglass

I know the game. Whilst you were chasing rabbits I launched another thread.

Your pencil sharpener is still broken

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Fine, go ahead and bust my Chiclets!!! So off topic but did you watch the video? I along with several others see this thing fly by almost weekly. It doesn't leave behind any type of exhaust signature and the engines do not have the typical turbine sound. Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ad Hominem attacks are called fallacies for a reason, and are standard arguing points for most post high school students. So the "dull pencil" and "schools out" comments are spot on!, you two enjoy your summer break...pfffffft

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

Thank you. Sure the topic of the thread was so so but does show what people can do if they want to fake a UFO or something paranormal. Then again this is a conspiracy site and they need to roll the coin. I get that and have NO problem with it. So when he crawls from whilst, I toss him a bone as in this case a video as I posted it on You Tube. They never comment on it. So its either a turf war in their mind as I am intruding into their arena or its something else. All I know is that he/she trolls me even on decent stuff, and it never stops. Fine. It makes me stronger. Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
Ad Hominem attacks are called fallacies for a reason, and are standard arguing points for most post high school students. So the "dull pencil" and "schools out" comments are spot on!, you two enjoy your summer break...pfffffft

If you explain to us exactly what he's trying to prove, we'll evaluate it. As it is, it's just semi-provocative rambling with no discernible point.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's not about what he said, or is trying to prove, It's about your personal attacks as a response.

FALLACY!

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Either way...I am still calling out it being a bird

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Knapperdude
a reply to: Blue Shift

It's not about what he said, or is trying to prove, It's about your personal attacks as a response. FALLACY!

I can't present the ad hominem logical fallacy outside of a debate. But I don't even know what the OP is even trying to say, so I'm not attacking him (or her) personally to win an argument. I'm just saying he's as aggressively incoherent as a school kid fresh into summer vacation.

You explain what he's trying to argue. If you can figure it out.

new topics

top topics

join