It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: BoneSay

AHAHA!! We had a hyper chihuahua when I was growing up, and my mom has an old grouchy one right now. I know exactly what you mean. Somehow those little doggos seem to get what they want/need. So I say carry on-- express your inner Chihuahua, haha. I think you might just be stubborn enough to beat this!

What are you watching good on Netflix? New season of "Stranger Things" comes out tomorrow right?!

Lmao i do have a doggy like that as well, well now she lives with my cousin but i hope she will remember me once i can see her again 💜

Yes i have waited for so long for that show and it just came up on notification it's on right now 😱

lmao best thing about this is i can binge watch with no problem 🤷

Hope you have a great 4th

BoneSay lmao.. that came from middle school nicknames, always so skinny i got got names like that but i'm Zayra Alisa lol, most people call me Say or Ali, except at home when im always Alisa and in US family i'm Dawn as it was the name i was supposed to get at birth lol

Your dog will NEVER forget you! It's just how they are. He/she will probably whine & slobber all over you when you show up!
When I was four, I was in the hospital and my mom snuck our Chihuahua puppy in to see me... in her purse, haha! Would be awesome if they could roll you outside in a wheelchair and cousin could bring your dog to see you! Therapy dog, good for the soul!

Happy 4th to you! We're at my Mom's and a few family/friends coming over to eat BBQ and drink Prosecco. A toast to you and your dogged determination towards healing!

Allie is my son's fiance. That name is def easy to remember. But I've always like Dawn, and Say is just unique. Hmmm. Lotsa choices there.

NO SPOILERS on Stranger Things, my friend!!! (I probably won't get to watch it today, with all the goings on around here.) I do hope it lives up to the previous seasons! You can tell me if it's as good as the other two, ok?

Take care, and happy binge-watching!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

AHAHA!! We had a hyper chihuahua when I was growing up, and my mom has an old grouchy one right now. I know exactly what you mean. Somehow those little doggos seem to get what they want/need. So I say carry on-- express your inner Chihuahua, haha. I think you might just be stubborn enough to beat this!

What are you watching good on Netflix? New season of "Stranger Things" comes out tomorrow right?!

Lmao i do have a doggy like that as well, well now she lives with my cousin but i hope she will remember me once i can see her again 💜

Yes i have waited for so long for that show and it just came up on notification it's on right now 😱

BoneSay lmao.. that came from middle school nicknames, always so skinny i got got names like that but i'm Zayra Alisa lol, most people call me Say or Ali, except at home when im always Alisa and in US family i'm Dawn as it was the name i was supposed to get at birth lol

Your dog will NEVER forget you! It's just how they are. He/she will probably whine & slobber all over you when you show up!
When I was four, I was in the hospital and my mom snuck our Chihuahua puppy in to see me... in her purse, haha! Would be awesome if they could roll you outside in a wheelchair and cousin could bring your dog to see you! Therapy dog, good for the soul!

Happy 4th to you! We're at my Mom's and a few family/friends coming over to eat BBQ and drink Prosecco. A toast to you and your dogged determination towards healing!

Allie is my son's fiance. That name is def easy to remember. But I've always like Dawn, and Say is just unique. Hmmm. Lotsa choices there.

NO SPOILERS on Stranger Things, my friend!!! (I probably won't get to watch it today, with all the goings on around here.) I do hope it lives up to the previous seasons! You can tell me if it's as good as the other two, ok?

BBQ... hnnnnnnnnn lmao

Saving the binge watch for weekend once big sis comes around, to watch together

Really hope doggy will be happy next month

I think my name cant really be written in english lol it just sounds like similar names i guess lol, i dont know

At least Alisa does have a similar name like alice and allison and so on

Я Сайра Алиса Соколова

🤷🙋💜💤

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

BBQ... hnnnnnnnnn lmao

Oh good, we can compare notes later! We will also watch it this weekend when we get home.

I think my name cant really be written in english lol it just sounds like similar names i guess lol, i don't know

I just google translated your name, and I think Sarah is the English equivalent of your 1st name. So you are
Russian, how cool! Are you fluent in Russian and English? If so, which language do you 'think' in? How many languages do you speak? I took Spanish in high school and college, but as they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. I have lots of respect for multi-lingual people!

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow, Amazing!! I died before and came back to life. I had drown after hitting my head on a diving board....My experience was totally opposite. I was flying and flying deeper into outer space and came to a great white light and then my consciousness and everything shrunk into a beam of light. I knowingly became the light.....there is more but no need to really go into it as it was deeply personal.....I am curious about you falling. I think that would be scary and quite the wake up call!!!! I send you lots of peaceful healing thoughts for your road to recover will be long. I too suffered greatly as recently as 2012 when I had to relearn how to walk (due to an illness)....it took me two years, but I never gave up! Do NOT EVER GIVE UP!!!! You will heal, and you will never forget this experience!

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

BBQ... hnnnnnnnnn lmao

Oh good, we can compare notes later! We will also watch it this weekend when we get home.

I think my name cant really be written in english lol it just sounds like similar names i guess lol, i don't know

I just google translated your name, and I think Sarah is the English equivalent of your 1st name. So you are
Russian, how cool! Are you fluent in Russian and English? If so, which language do you 'think' in? How many languages do you speak? I took Spanish in high school and college, but as they say, if you don't use it, you lose it. I have lots of respect for multi-lingual people!

I Remember that now, a friend i love much told me it was Sarah, i forgot that :/ But originally i was meant to be Dawn as my dad wished however due to translation and typo it became sayra lol, was never the expected name but oh well

Because Dawn can be pronounced заря which sounds like Saria and it you get it wrong you may get by fat fingers.. Сайра... whixh means Sayra lmao.

saria vs saira 🤦

Started learning Spanish and English 10 years ago, i dont have an actual language now lol,. sometimes think english sometimes spanish or russian. like have to focus on what the person im talking to speaks, and i can write it lots better than speak them, its hard to keep track lol

but i do hate i have friends who completed school and me stuck in 6 grade level in russian education, i could not keep up but i learned spanish and english education at once, somehow lmao

i dont feel good speaking english or russian, spanish is very easy as it follows more the russian style to read the words as they are written than english where you pronounce in different way than write the words. hard to explain lol but for example a in spanish sounds ah like saying да is just dah, but in English a along doesn't sound like in ah it sounds like ei in spanish, which is not a single letter and its not a word lmao

Stuff like that so it gets confusing a lot when taking but im a lot better when writing, i can focus more 🤷

Also i know that when i write everything way before i always get like more cool english than when i just write things in real time, then i always forget i, we, were and others lmao. but if i write very slowly i always remember to say I, Me, We and others i forget because is not something i would say in Russian and sometimes not also in Spanish. can't defeat those ways 😆🙃🙃🙃🙃

edit on 6-7-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I've heard English is hard to learn, with its weird spellings and words that sound the same but mean different things. So, lucky me I grew up with it. Russian, to me, looks like symbols and backwards letters, haha. Also, seems like lots of consonants, and looooong words!

So, no spoiler here, but your Russian will come in handy during "Stranger Things." That's all I'm saying! You might already be watching it. We've finished it already, haha.

Do you live in the US or Russia (or elsewhere) ? I hope your sister made it by to watch it with you! We'll compare notes after you finish.

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Thank you much love to you, i was unable to watch it but may be next week

Have to go out for a few days again, too bad lol but we'll be back soon, thanks for your kindness and listening to me these past days, i'm glad you were around, i did not catch your name though, maybe next time

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Have to go out for a few days again, too bad lol but we'll be back soon, thanks for your kindness and listening to me these past days, i'm glad you were around, i did not catch your name though, maybe next time

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Take care, Sarah Ali Dawn! I've enjoyed talking to you to. Much love and healing to you!

posted on Jul, 8 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Hang in there! Be strong, Sarah! I'm just going to keep talking to you until you come back from your surgery. I saw on another thread that you are having surgery to relieve pressure of too much fluid around your brain? We're all pulling for you. Mind over matter. May your will be strong! Love & prayers!

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hang in there, BoneSay! I'm holding up your thread for you. You'll be back when the time is right. Heal your body! Much love & prayers.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Hello dear! I'm at the beach with a friend and just saw that your cousin, Masha, posted and update on your other thread. I'm so glad you came thru the surgery and you are recovering in ICU. Sleep well, while your body heals. We'll be here when you get back!

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Hello dear! I'm at the beach with a friend and just saw that your cousin, Masha, posted and update on your other thread. I'm so glad you came thru the surgery and you are recovering in ICU. Sleep well, while your body heals. We'll be here when you get back!

Thamk you so much! Doing a bit better now, no giant head anymore lol but still a dorito shape scar growing on my head lmao 😂🤣

Just wanted to say hi and thank you, going back to 💤💤💤😁

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starwise

Wow, Amazing!! I died before and came back to life. I had drown after hitting my head on a diving board....My experience was totally opposite. I was flying and flying deeper into outer space and came to a great white light and then my consciousness and everything shrunk into a beam of light. I knowingly became the light.....there is more but no need to really go into it as it was deeply personal.....I am curious about you falling. I think that would be scary and quite the wake up call!!!! I send you lots of peaceful healing thoughts for your road to recover will be long. I too suffered greatly as recently as 2012 when I had to relearn how to walk (due to an illness)....it took me two years, but I never gave up! Do NOT EVER GIVE UP!!!! You will heal, and you will never forget this experience!

Ne falling, no wake up call, it was more like not knowing how to deal or where i was. once i got it i was safe and warm, and happy, no worries and not sad. i just knew what was happening, and it was fine, everything was good.

will have to spend lots of time to be able to walk again as i use to, but at least can stand up a bit for a few minutes, on right leg only, but can't risk falling and break the left leg bones again so no walking yet

thaanks, will never give up, never had before as well

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Well thank goodness you're back! I was so worried until Masha posted. Get your rest and keep healing. You're strong and determined!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I've heard English is hard to learn, with its weird spellings and words that sound the same but mean different things. So, lucky me I grew up with it. Russian, to me, looks like symbols and backwards letters, haha. Also, seems like lots of consonants, and looooong words!

So, no spoiler here, but your Russian will come in handy during "Stranger Things." That's all I'm saying! You might already be watching it. We've finished it already, haha.

Do you live in the US or Russia (or elsewhere) ? I hope your sister made it by to watch it with you! We'll compare notes after you finish.

lmao about long words and stuff 😂

like this? lmao! конфиденциальность

and it means confidentiality he he he

Also, you know how doctors always have weird writing no one can read? you should check how a Russian doctor writes... 🙈

🤷

edit on 20-7-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Yes, exactly, haha!
It's so interesting to me how different written languages developed all over the world to represent the sounds of spoken language. By the way, you asked me my name. I don't put it out there often, because it is unusual for a woman and I want to remain anonymous. My name is Timmi. Nice to meet you!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Yes, exactly, haha!
It's so interesting to me how different written languages developed all over the world to represent the sounds of spoken language. By the way, you asked me my name. I don't put it out there often, because it is unusual for a woman and I want to remain anonymous. My name is Timmi. Nice to meet you!

A funny thing is that once spoken that word sounds almost the same as spoken English lol, and a lot of other words do too, but written completely different,

Your name is very cool, thanks. nice to meet you too

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes, exactly, haha!

A funny thing is that once spoken that word sounds almost the same as spoken English lol, and a lot of other words do too, but written completely different,

Your name is very cool, thanks. nice to meet you too

Do you mean to say that конфиденциальность sounds like the word confidentiality, when spoken out loud?
That's so crazy it must be true!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join