It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying is so weird when you are brought back

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2019 by CthruU because: double post due to freeze issue

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 10-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

I think your experience of time is the most interesting part of your story.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

" "

Thats the best way I've seen you spend your time.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Years ago, I was hit by a car while crossing the street in LA.

I wasn't injured anywhere near as seriously as you were...but I had a crushed leg and was definitely in shock. My leg was completely turned backwards, but I remained conscious...felt zero pain...and remember telling the driver and bystanders "I'm okay"...as I tried to stand up.

The looks on their faces were priceless...and even as I looked down at my own twisted leg, I couldn't assimilate what was wrong with it.

'Time' perception was totally screwed up for me...from the moment I was hit (I still remember the impact, but not falling)...waiting for the ambulance...even the trip to the hospital.
It could've been seconds or hours...as time ceased to operate normally for me.

Thanks for sharing your experience...It was fascinating.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Holy Hanna! That is just awful. I am so sorry that happened to you and hope you can recover fully from this. Thank you for sharing your story. a reply to: BoneSay

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

First and foremost, I'm glad you're still alive and soon to be kicking!

Please keep writing here. Communicating with us is cathartic and healthful. ATS is here 24/7 except for 27 to 35 minutes after each hour for system back-up. There is always someone here.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Sounds to me that you visited a realm where there is no time as we know it. Hope you get better soon and thanks for sharing. Do you, in a certain way, feel glad this happened, as far as the experience? In a weird way?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Glad you are still here, My mother had an experience when she died on the operating table from septic shock after a mid wife whom had not done her job properly had left the afterbirth in when my mother had given birth to my sister Jeanette, she found herself on a mountain side and a beautiful lady was standing on top of the mountain bathed in golden light beckoning her to come up to her and she knew it was the mother of God but my mother whom at the time was married to an abusive partner decided she was not going to leave her children with that monster and so in spite of the terrible life and suffering she knew that she would face back here she turned and ran back down the mountain and then up another mountain and down the other side into what looking like a dark valley, as she entered this dark valley she woke up on the operating room table much to the shock of the doctor whom had just given up on trying to save her.

She was delirious for a while and said thing's so they called the catholic priests but my mother whom was Anglican refused to to tell him pointing out that she was Anglican not Catholic - still she remained devoted to the Virgin Mary.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Wow...Just wow. I'm glad you are still here to share your experience with us. After you get used to the new increased consciousness you will learn to properly identify what reality really is. Meds you may be taking might block the awakening, but too much awakening too fast can also cause problems.

I hope you start improving faster now that time has passed. I learned from my accident that I cannot do what I used to do, I adapted and after the negative effects of the meds I was strongly intollerant to wore off, I started to cherish my ability to think and comprehend again, I now am spending my time learning about things important in our world, what I thought was important in the rat race was just social programming.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing your experience! I have a feeling that you will make a full recovery and will go on to live a full life. The human body has an incredible capability for healing when the mind is made up. You're obviously very strong in every way.

Have you checked out videos or websites where people share their near-death experiences? There are lots of them- one that just has a repository of people sharing their experiences is nderf.org. Apparently lots of people who have had NDE's get validation and healing by knowing that others have had a similar experience.

Focus on rest and healing, and thanks again for sharing! I think the world is lucky to still have you around. 💞

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

hey, one amazing thing you can - SWIM!
whenever i am injured, swimming is the best, zero impact, you appear to weigh less in the pool, and its the best cardio you can do, because your body has to work hard to keep your temperature at 98 degrees.

so over the next year, join a gym with a pool, and do not lose muscle or gain weight. bouncing back from that is too hard.

swimming will keep you limber.

do not worry about speed, its all about time. its better to do 30 minutes slow laps, than 5 minutes max speed laps. because you need to get past the 20 minute mark to start burning fat.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Can you describe your NDE (near death experience) more, Jung the famous psychologist had a NDE and describe the depression he felt afterwards because in the other place there were no fears or worries etc.
It has also been noted that people who have had NDEs often see things in line with their religious beliefs, you seemed to be falling in oblivion.

I'm guessing you're not religious?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

.... And yoga, sorts everything, mind, body n soul.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh my God... BoneSay I'm sorry this thing happened to you. I'm just so angry and hurt thinking about this tbh...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Can you describe your NDE (near death experience) more...
It has also been noted that people who have had NDEs often see things in line with their religious beliefs, you seemed to be falling in oblivion.

I'm guessing you're not religious?

It seems, based on my own research of NDE's, that BoneSay may not have actually had one. Only about 1 in 10 people that are resuscitated from medical death actually recall having one and theirs tend to reflect the others although you are correct that their religious beliefs are often relevant. Perhaps the others did not register as memories for whatever reason or there simply was no transition since there was actually some form of life existing that we do not yet understand.

Based on the OP's recollection, his memories of falling (floating?) sound more like an OBE than an NDE. Time is in sensory suspension in that state (just like during sleep) so a minute may seem like years or vice versa since our measurement of conscious time is connected to the sun and earth's rotation. He noted that he was in a coma so some measure of self-awareness has been documented to exist in some form for most in that state.

JMHO

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
WOW what a ride man!!. Hope you recover fully in time. It is amazing you survived. Hope the A hole that hit you gets what he deserves. Thoughts and prayers to you!! Good luck!!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Limbo.

Could be the "loading screen" to the next realm/adventure once the body is finally completely detached from the energy/soul within. However, that did not happen. The individuals body was not dead long enough for the energy to move on. Thus keeping it within Limbo. Makes it feel like years go by (No time) so that you don't get too bored in there, haha!
edit on 10-6-2019 by IrateCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hope they got the SOB that ran you over.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Beaux

"t seems, based on my own research of NDE's, that BoneSay may not have actually had one."

I don't think it was an ODE either. I have been in a similar place that he describes. Its exists beyond perception of any of the senses (you cannot sense breath at all). Its total emptiness. I suspect, its the very source of our indestructible soul. That was his safe refuge.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join