It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When leftists lose again in 2020. . . . . Civil War against the party of Hate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: mtnshredder

Globalist come in many sizes, shapes and forms. I guess for me it comes down to the old adage “if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.”

You're willing to shoot Americans on that kind of evidence? I ask again, what does a globalist with an agenda look like? Do you think civil war will be like some game like WOW?

When did I say I was ever going to shoot anybody? Those are your words, not mine. Think and read before you post maybe?

There’s more than one way to skin a cat ya know.
edit on 10-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SilentSaturn

Only because you support suppression of free speech.

How so?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn

a reply to: SilentSaturn

Only because you support suppression of free speech.

How so?

Look, commie.

I'm not going to re-post your previous posts that endorsed the suppression of free speech.

Really, you should just own the fact that you support authoritarianism.

You've already illustrated it in your posts in this thread.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I’m hoping that Russia has their team of meme-lords ready so they can bombard Facebook with pedophile Joe Biden memes and influence the election again.

In fact, I’m hoping EVERY country is going to be doing that this time around.

The good news: it only works one way. The left can’t meme so any attempt they make in response will be a failure.

Like EVERY leftist endeavour.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DorianSoran

Can anyone from the left EVEN identify WHICH end of a magazine locks into a rifle? THATS how it will go down.

Most of my lefty friends own guns. And know how to use them. I go to the gun range with a super liberal guy sometimes. It's embarrassing because he wears skinny jeans....No joke.

Americans love guns and the libs are no different. They just don't worship the gun the way some on the right seem to do.
Also obviously my reply was a joke. In a real civil war in america a small group on the left and a small group on the right would start some # and the us military would step in and stop it.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

The left could meme if they still had a sense of humor.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yep.

Memes only work if:they’re true
:They’re funny

The left have to lie to turn people to their disgusting ideology so they can never meme

The left can’t have a sense of humour because someone, somewhere, might be offended. So they can never meme

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

We're they not at root of last civil war in America?
What really gets me is how people keep saying democrats are the party for African Americans yet fail to remember they tried to keep slavery going and they created the kkk.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

DBC, from the description of these leftists in the OP, I can't imagine these people represent more than 0.1-0.2% of the population. I live in the Chicago metro area and I RARELY come across anyone remotely as hard left as what alarmists seem to think is this overwhelming movement of crazed anti-American, anti-Whitey leftists.

Sorry, but I just don't see it as anything more than a loud and annoying, teeny tiny minority.

And yes, they would be summarily crushed.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

We're they not at root of last civil war in America?
What really gets me is how people keep saying democrats are the party for African Americans yet fail to remember they tried to keep slavery going and they created the kkk.

You think the party names from 160 years ago are still relevant today?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I hope so.

We've got a large population of really stupid people though.

Actually what we have is a large population of people who want to provide for their families and are closer to being moderate no matter what side they are on. What we see is the noise of the extreme left and right, mainly the left these last few years because of Trump, but the vast majority are not that way and right now the right agrees their extremes are crazy people, but the left leadership have embraced their extremes and are now treating it as a norm, but there are 200+ million that disagree with that.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
DISCLOSED: Joe Biden is under doctor's care.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Lumenari

I think it depends whether they try to kill President Trump.
If they succeed, I think all bets are off and things will get hairy.

Hopefully we won't find out.

If they try that we might see the vigilante MIDDLE , become extremist and purge some leftist in high profile positions. The far right is almost non existent and in reality we all that were left of middle are now far far right compared to the idiot Prog puppets.

edit on 11-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'll have to research the topic(hit up CNN, Buzzfiend, Vox) and get back to you.

But my kneejerk response is that the left is full of so much intelligence and physical strength that I find it hard to believe.

They have impressive genitalia and wear fine hats!

Hmm, interesting question. Which side has better looking members?

Kind of on topic too. I believe that physical fitness equals hotness and in a civil war the side that is more physically fit would have an edge.

All that PC stuff has them mentally unstable and they have proven they can't shoot straight, they are in big trouble. They need to wake the hell up to the fact they have been fed a delusion and have to back away from the trough.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If there is ever a civil war.

Your can bet your rears.

The left will call the UN to come save them.

A reminder for those who missed it, I have said for years the plan was to make us get mad and take it to the streets. We have to do this legally and with peaceful protest not BLM or Antifa protest techniques from the book of Marx. If we slip into Civil War our enemies will pounce. We need a legal purge that appears right before us now. The people may not vote for them or may but they will get their perp walks or we will see vigilante's that could force some bad issues to front and center and cause all hell on all of us.

Keep yourselves ready and your powder dry but remember to love your neighbor. Loving each other is our hope and forgetting it is going to be rough.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Google will now drop TownHall from their index. YouTube will yank any videos and Facebook will suspend their account. Twitter will meltdown and call for a blood sacrifice. Everyone at TownHall will be doxed and their families threatened with death.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This kind of post is absolute garbage and should be removed. It is divisive, delusional and completely full of bs.
edit on 11-6-2019 by richapau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

This kind of post is absolute garbage and should be removed.

So you're against free expression and want to deny people their 1st Amendment rights.

Shocked face.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join