It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When leftists lose again in 2020. . . . . Civil War against the party of Hate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

*Walks away from the discussion with you*

Have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
What we’re seeing now is a lot bigger than just the left, it’s about the deep state that’s trying to control everything to do with this country and others. The people intelligent enough to see this for what it is are afraid of the end results if they achieve their goals and they’re afraid for a damn good reason. It would mean adios to this country as we know it and the majority of Americans don’t want this. So yeah, for many of us, there is a reason for us to have great concern.

again agreed with this notion but would like to take it further. it is a globalist agenda, with open borders, essentially a proxy one world government. Who would be the greatest beneficiary of this? Not we the people, it would be the corporate elitists, which are predominately Democratic. Google, facebook, youtube, apple, all these multinational corporations. Who in recent days, have had the power to silence peoples free speech and promote others hate speech.
edit on 10-6-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JoeGee

*Walks away from the discussion with you*

Have a nice day!

Okay, adios. Have a safe trip!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well someone has passed the alarmist test.

Who cares a lot? When my favorite football teams loses, I get cranky when they lose, only because they 'made mistakes and cost them the game, I don't attack the opposing team for winning.

political fanaticsism is out of control, when Tom Brady got sacked in the Superbowl and cost them the game, I didn't blame the Eagles for making the sack.

People need to chill the eff out when it comes to politics, just enjoy the game.

Rational thought on ATS in the mud pit? What's the fun in that? This forum is designed to foment division and threaten civil war. However it's wise to wash your hands when you log off.
edit on 10-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
S&F DB!! You hit the nail on the head. I have felt the same way. The strain between progressives and normal Americans is very palpable. If President Trumps wins 2020, and he will, I feel ANTIFA will be the ones taking the first shot. If they even dare to come in my neighborhood and threaten me or my neighbors God help them. No Geneva convention rules here as everything is hollow point with massive foot/pound impacts here. Anything in black with a hammer and sickle on them is well open season!!!!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

What we’re seeing now is a lot bigger than just the left, it’s about the deep state that’s trying to control everything to do with this country and others. The people intelligent enough to see this for what it is are afraid of the end results if they achieve their goals and they’re afraid for a damn good reason. It would mean adios to this country as we know it and the majority of Americans don’t want this. So yeah, for many of us, there is a reason for us to have great concern.

again agreed with this notion but would like to take it further. it is a globalist agenda, with open borders, essentially a proxy one world government. Who would be the greatest beneficiary of this? Not we the people, it would be the corporate elitists, which are predominately Democratic. Google, facebook, youtube, apple, all these multinational corporations. Who in recent days, have had the power to silence peoples free speech and promote others hate speech.

Yes it is a globalist agenda, the left and right to some degree is merely a medium being used to obtain their goals. Sure it would benefit some but would also be to the detriment of the majority. It would also be the demise of our sovereignty and our freedoms as a nation, something our forefathers have fought and died for and something I cherish greatly and am willing to fight for as a citizen of this country. We’re not going to go away quietly as they would like.
edit on 10-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Yes it is a globalist agenda, the left and right to some degree is merely a medium being used to obtain their goals. Sure it would benefit some but would also be to the detriment of the majority. It would also be the demise of our sovereignty and our freedoms as a nation, something our forefathers have fought and died for and something I cherish greatly and am willing to fight for as a citizen of this country. We’re not going to go away quietly as they would like.

How do you identify the globalist with the agenda? How will you determine who to fight and shoot? Honest question...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

No Geneva convention rules here as everything is hollow point with massive foot/pound impacts here. Anything in black with a hammer and sickle on them is well open season!!!!

You do realize that trump and Putin are Friends, right?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Remember when Obama was president and the alt-right constantly talked about civil war? Yea.....

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentSaturn
Remember when Obama was president and the alt-right constantly talked about civil war? Yea.....

Civil War has been a topic for a while no matter who the president has been. Do you know why? It's because you cannot have a serious discussion with people any more. You cannot tell them what your thoughts on the position are and expect serious consideration if you disagree. Instead, you receive back vitriol and insults for the most part.

This is one of the few places where we can occasionally manage to have actual discussion, but most places are worse than this mud pit ever was.

But when you stop seeing the people who think differently than you as people, it gets easier to simply think of them as the "other" who can be removed to get what you want.
edit on 10-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If you god-damned communist leftists would just stop messing with the Constitution and individual rights, then we wouldn't have this issue.

But . . . . . NOOOooooooooo. . . . you have to get all authoritarian. Burn books, knock down statues, censor free expression, ban firearms, open borders, raise taxes!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hmm.. Well said mate. It reminds of that Alabama mayor who defended his comments by saying "o that was about civil war". We have extremes on the left and right trying to get the majority of us middle folk to think that this is the normal thought.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

How do you identify the globalist with the agenda? How will you determine who to fight and shoot? Honest question...

That’s the million dollar question isn’t it? I see it as a movement of groups, common individuals and elitist that have in many ways knowingly and unknowingly come together as one entity. Globalist come in many sizes, shapes and forms. I guess for me it comes down to the old adage “if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.”

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you god-damned communist leftists would just stop messing with the Constitution and individual rights, then we wouldn't have this issue.

But . . . . . NOOOooooooooo. . . . you have to get all authoritarian. Burn books, knock down statues, censor free expression, ban firearms, open borders, raise taxes!

Knock down statues, you mean the racist ones that were constructed by racists? ... Yea... While I agree that some on the left have become extreme; it does not make all leftists extreme.

We are too focuses on being apart of the left or right that we lose the ability to think for ourselves.. For example, as i just mentioned, the right couldn't even admit that racist statues should be taken down because it was the left who brought it up.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

I could give a good god-damn if some Nancy is offended by a statue because it is free expression.

You may not like it, you may be offended by it, but tough.

Sucks to be you.

Being offended does NOT grant a right to infringe on the free expression of others.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Globalist come in many sizes, shapes and forms. I guess for me it comes down to the old adage “if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it’s a duck.”

You're willing to shoot Americans on that kind of evidence? I ask again, what does a globalist with an agenda look like? Do you think civil war will be like some game like WOW?
edit on 10-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Exactly.. Free expression. People were offended and wanted to take it down. Free expression friend... They are not infringing on your right... It's democracy... If a majority of people decide to take a statue down, then take it down..

I agree with all that.. Free expression.. Freedom of choice.. Ect..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Exactly.. Free expression. People were offended and wanted to take it down. Free expression friend... They are not infringing on your right... It's democracy... If a majority of people decide to take a statue down, then take it down..

Free expression until someone gets butthurt.

Your authoritarian beliefs are frightening. You feel that it is appropriate to shut people up if others disagree with what they're saying.

Why not just put them in camps, comrade?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Free expression until someone gets butthurt.

Your authoritarian beliefs are frightening. You feel that it is appropriate to shut people up if others disagree with what they're saying.

Why not just put them in camps, comrade?

When did i say it is appropriate to shut people up? You're just assuming i'm a blind follower of the extreme left.. You see whats wrong with this political system? You immediately condemn me..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

Only because you support suppression of free speech.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join