It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When leftists lose again in 2020. . . . . Civil War against the party of Hate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It instead is going to be the reforming of the Democratic party and a bit of a reaffirmation of conservatives (the ones left) in the Republican party.

Agreed.
Though I think the republican changes are bigger than you suggest.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
What is a democrat?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I'll have to research the topic(hit up CNN, Buzzfiend, Vox) and get back to you.

But my kneejerk response is that the left is full of so much intelligence and physical strength that I find it hard to believe.

They have impressive genitalia and wear fine hats!

Hmm, interesting question. Which side has better looking members?

Kind of on topic too. I believe that physical fitness equals hotness and in a civil war the side that is more physically fit would have an edge.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
What is a democrat?

Great question, I'm sure they even struggle to answer it(like most questions).

I don't know why any logical person seeks to sequester themselves into an ideological/thought bubble.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What is a democrat?

A Democrat used to be a liberal.

Since about FDR's time, they have grown to be the party of Progressives, which is a nice American term for the Party of Hegel.

They expanded into the Republican party in the 70's and took over much of that too.

Now we have to fix that.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What is a democrat?

Someone who is obsessed with changing sh!t no sane person wants changed.

Obsessed.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
They say you tend to adopt the identity of your leaders.

So when you have the likes of:

Nancy "I just saw a ghost" Pelosi,
Maxine "Mad-Max: The Sequel" Waters,
Alexandria "The hell is this?" Ocasio-Cortez,
Bernie "I sold my soul" Sanders,
and, Joe "The gentle touch" Biden,

leading the way...

(Note the obvious or Insert punchline here)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
They say you tend to adopt the identity of your leaders.

So when you have the likes of:

Nancy "I just saw a ghost" Pelosi,
Maxine "Mad-Max: The Sequel" Waters,
Alexandria "The hell is this?" Ocasio-Cortez,
Bernie "I sold my soul" Sanders,
and, Joe "The gentle touch" Biden,

leading the way...

(Note the obvious or Insert punchline here)

You forgot Chuck "I need TP for my bunghole" Schumer.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
If there is ever a civil war.

Your can bet your rears.

The left will call the UN to come save them.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
A civil war against a bunch of whining #ussies? Well.....it would probably be the quickest civil war ever. Hell, take away their safe spaces and it would be over.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

What is a democrat?

Someone that thinks LIFE should be a free all you can eat buffet.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I forgot.

The right has their toxic masculinity.

No contest.

edit on 9-6-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I haven't "liked" any of them yet, then again I'm young. I suppose the atmosphere is a bit different now, they learned how to make more money off this one (the media).

I still say the tickers after 9/11, expected multiple 24/7 entertainment news outlets, and the need to justify it have lead to where we're at.

The left wing media is veiled (poorly) punditry, and while I could at least say right pundits are honest at who they are, if doesn't make me feel better.

Maybe you're right there's a clash coming, but I see it as both sides freaking out they're losing grip on their base... So they're trying to regroup

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I hope so.

We've got a large population of really stupid people though.

They need occasional doses of attitude correction.

Also: President Trump demands that Twitter reinstate "banned" conservatives. (i.e. James Woods)

twitter.com...

President Trump needs to have the appropriate government agency "do something" to one of the offending media platforms/outlets.

At this point, they're ignoring what he says, because there's never any action taken against them. The Trump Administration needs to get their attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They need occasional doses of attitude correction.

Also: President Trump demands that Twitter reinstate "banned" conservatives. (i.e. James Woods)

I think now that the right has the reigns, they forgot what it's like to sit on the sidelines. They forget the lack of empathy others had while their guy was enacting their agenda (just kidding, it was mainly the agenda for a few).

I voted for Trump in 16', I doubt I'll vote for a rival of his in 20` just as much as I doubt he gets another vote from me. The right has the same tactics as the left now. The terms of what the oppose is called the only difference. I expect Trump to win in the next election and that doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is the cockyness all for the "winning", because 2024 will roll around and the pendulum will likely swing. The Republicans aren't good at finding charssmatic representatives with a clear platform historically, so the left will use that opportunity. Do we get the second coming of Obama's with Michelle, or do we get AOC? And which is worse?
edit on 9-6-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Michael would be worse.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Michael would be worse.

It was rhetorical, but I wouldn't argue that. Obama was the worse admin IMO in recent history. He sold hope and change while giving us an establishment suppository.

Who knows who it will be though. But if I lose my morals on betting (loose as they are) and I bet on US politics.... Trump 2020, dem 2024.

Rinse, repeat. Barring an absolute f# up, 8 years on, 8 years off. Gridlock, more debt, and wars will be the only thing that are a constant between the two.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
America is a powder keg, if anything happens to President Trump, the fuse will be lit. I have heard it said, evil prospers when good men do nothing. All it would take is something to provide a rally cry and all Hell is going to break loose.
edit on 10-6-2019 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I've said it before and I'll say it again....Ask a Vanderbilt or Rockefeller which "party" they belong to and they will laugh until Nibiru appears. We all have our visions of what a perfect world should look like but, at the end of the day...we're all stuck he're together. Let's try to over take the elite and share some lunch meat....I like Salami with mayo and tomatoes on toasted Rye bread.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I'll have to research the topic(hit up CNN, Buzzfiend, Vox) and get back to you.

But my kneejerk response is that the left is full of so much intelligence and physical strength that I find it hard to believe.

impressive genitalia and wear fine hats!

That was literally the quote below my high school year book photo. In fact I even had fine hats for my genitalia.

I was a true renaissance man.

ETA: fun fact, the quote was given to me not by the student body, but the faculty...... Good times.

Catholic school?
Just a guess....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join