It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee on Twitter to disclose "corruption in governments".

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Some more of the McAfee saga:

Tweets:

On Friday, I will release the names of 25 Congressmen and 5 Senators, from both Parties, who are coming up for re-election in 2020, and who MUST be recalled, and if that fails, booted out of office on election day. Power corrupts, and corruption is the enemy of Freedom.— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 10, 2019

twitter.com...

I mean no individual any personal harm. It is a system I am attacking. My crime is not paying income taxes or reporting income. I will never again pay income taxes. If that crime warrants the monumental effort of the US Government to collect and silence me, then People, wake up!— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 11, 2019

twitter.com...

All I wanted was to be left alone. I paid tens of millions of dollars in taxes ane received only the condescension of Federal employees, when i needed services, in return. I chose to pay no more. This is my crime. You should have left me alone.— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 10, 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Is this the world's most elderly LARPer?

John McAfee
‏Verified account @officialmcafee

The McAfee Magic trading platform is now up and running. You've never seen anything like it!

McAfeeMagic.com...
4:33 AM - 12 Jun 2019 from Cuba

twitter.com...

<< 1   >>

join