It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAfee on Twitter to disclose "corruption in governments".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here some interesting tweets from Mr. McAfee from the past few hours.

We all know John McAfee, but still, it's good to be informed.

Embedded tweets :

I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press.— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 9, 2019

twitter.com...

Marcos Levya is close with Ismael Zambada - Sinaloa Executioner (important). More later. Kent contacted Tellis Bethel, head of Bahamian Military in May and sent a bogus report on me. Bethel, even though aware that charges against me were bogus, agreed to co-operate. Continued...— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 9, 2019

twitter.com...

First: Jeremy Kent. AKA Patrick Costello. From Grandview Missouri, now Florida. Met with Marcos Levya- - Sinalia operative in December. Flew to Belice - Dec 18th. On may 4th bought Paul Rolle, assist. Pol. Commisioner in Bahamas, a ticket to Washington. . . . . more next tweet pic.twitter.com/MPiOLZcsWf— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 9, 2019

twitter.com...

Paul Rolle, Bahamian Police Assist. Commisioner, worked with Kent. In 2015 Mr. Rolle received four payments of 15k each from "Business Software Alliance". Part of a $4mil deal with Motorola. Then $65,000 from Mr. Aissami from Venezuela. Next $110,000 from Grand Coral Fund. (More)— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 9, 2019

twitter.com...

Moving up the Ladder: Tellis Bethel, Head of the Bahamian Miltary, was contacted by rogue ex-CIA agent Jeremy Kent and agreed to unlawfully help collect me. But more later. I am on the run and time is tight. I will name names. And deeds. All the way to the top. Better Kent photo: pic.twitter.com/CUDzsKy6Yd— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 9, 2019

twitter.com...

From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering. They're working with Tellis Bethel, military head in Bahamas. Facilitator is Florida CIA agent - J. Kent/Costello. A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 8, 2019

twitter.com...

... Of course embedding doesn't work and I'm posting from my phone, apologies for the formatting...
edit on 9.6.2019 by iasenko because: Note added

edit on 9.6.2019 by iasenko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This could get real interesting..... Whats the back story ?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So the guy that was the premier dude for internet security, is now apparently exposing that he was using his internet security cover to collect data on gov officials?

Im not sure how i feel about all that, but im not suprirsed.

I never used his software, nor do i completely trust a man who might have killed several people in another country and tried to cover it up along with subjugating locals.

But Doesnt hurt to see what he has to say and parse the data I suppose, data no matter how nefariously procured is always worth looking at.

PS another reason for you guys to stop using Mccaffee if you havent 10 years ago

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: iasenko

He's about to have an accident. Likely along with a news guy. In totally separate, unrelated incidents. Which is such a common occurrence, it just happened to prior senators.
wtvr.com...

so even if he does shoot himself a couple times in the back of the head, it proves nothing.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He's about to have an accident. Likely along with a news guy. In totally separate, unrelated incidents. Which is such a common occurrence, it just happened to prior senators.
wtvr.com...

so even if he does shoot himself a couple times in the back of the head, it proves nothing.

Hes on a boat in the middle of the ocean at the moment as far as i know, in some sort of , self imposed exile

im not saying that NO ONE knows where he is, im sure somoene in gov does, but , it will be significantly harder for them to do it lol

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
After reading those, its clear what hes doing, hes trying to put out information on the people who are after him for those murders he allegedly committed.

He also has had a hard on for Motorolla for some time as its pretty well known.

Looks like hes just trying to throw anything at the wall that will stick, to discredit the people coming after him for his crimes in other countries.

If you havent seen "The Gringo" do so its enlightening and disturbing.
edit on 9-6-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
It's too late here, just passed midnight so I'll be more active tomorrow, but here is one more tweet from a day ago + one more:

.@Thefotoking documenting me documenting him. This precious human will document whatever happens on the Freedom Boat - and then to the Blockchain. pic.twitter.com/5ERrqMmnB5— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 8, 2019

twitter.com...

From friends in the State Department: The DOJ trumped up charges against me for murder, money laundering and racketeering. They're working with Tellis Bethel, military head in Bahamas. Facilitator is Florida CIA agent - J. Kent/Costello. A conspiracy is unfolding. Proof coming.— John McAfee (@officialmcafee) June 8, 2019

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I haven't looked into him enough to know how true they are, but he is no stranger to serious allegations.

The guy obviously knows his stuff with computers, I believe he was in touch with feds to help get into the San Bernardino shooters iPhone, though I'm unsure if he helped.

Either way, I'm taking this with a grain of salt until I see the evidence. This has notes of Kim dot com to me as it stands.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

You do know he hasn't had anything to do with McAfee av in years though?

He left that long ago..

I still get a chuckle outta this. (Warning: language)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
After reading those, its clear what hes doing, hes trying to put out information on the people who are after him for those murders he allegedly committed.

He also has had a hard on for Motorolla for some time as its pretty well known.

Looks like hes just trying to throw anything at the wall that will stick, to discredit the people coming after him for his crimes in other countries.

If you havent seen "The Gringo" do so its enlightening and disturbing.

I've watched it, I got the complete opposite from the movie.

To me, it really looked like a complete and utter smear job.
That chick in the movie is lying and not very well.
The sex stuff really sold it for me.
Even if he was a prv and not just the word of a poor persons interview, why put negative sex stuff in the movie? Because it is a HIT piece
Pure garbage. Funny the efforts made to take him down, pretty sure this was happening when he was running for office as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Lol does anyone see the huge problem here?? Leak to the press...... Give the info to the controlled enemy, sure.. That way it never see's the light of day. Why can these leakers just dump the stuff publicly?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Why can these leakers just dump the stuff publicly?

32 tb of documents is massive. If you give it to media outlets, they can leave out things that could have unforseen concequences.

One person can't go through all of that.

If you release indiscriminately, you're dead either way.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
Lol does anyone see the huge problem here?? Leak to the press...... Give the info to the controlled enemy, sure.. That way it never see's the light of day. Why can these leakers just dump the stuff publicly?

Read his Twitter feed, it's a different story!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Is this connected to the guys who were selling "secrets" to the highest bidder, a couple months ago?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, we all sort of knew there was corruption in the Intelligence agencies. It is strange that our government officials do nothing to stop it.....oh yeah, first thing you would do is use the agencies resources to investigate and get crap on the people who have power over you. That way nobody will even think about challenging these people. I would think our CIA is no where near as bad as Russians KGB was.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Apparently someone is trying to get into assanges devices also,just what I heard.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Really, 31+ terrabytes? Stored where? Amazon cloud? 🤔
NSA/CiA has it all by now.

Me thinks ole John is bored and decided to have some fun with the twit crowd. 💣
He's a hack, a con job IMO though if his claim is proven true I'll be back.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Apparently the man has a 2020 campaign website launched.

Interesting. I found it on his Wikipedia site.

2020hq

Did I miss the announcement he was running as an independent?

Interesting from the site linked

Any attempt to address national problems, of any nature, is doomed to failure. The best that can be hoped is a solution driven by conflict and incomplete in substance. Until we free ourselves, we are powerless to create any real change. And since our insane government keeps massive secrets from us and is masterful at disinformation, there is not a single National issue that we know the true state of. How then can we address it? You cannot fix what you cannot see.

So do not ask me about immigration, foreign relations, education etc. I have no idea. Those claiming that they do are lying to themselves, or if not, they are purposely lying to you. We must first be free. Freedom for The People is my only goal.

That’s a new approach. Wonder if he’s trying to get some steam leading up to a public announcement?

But how’s he gonna campaign from the middle of a boat in the ocean? Meh. Sign of the times.

Well, I did a news search and see a few articles about him from over 100 days ago , guess he wasn’t too impressionable as I totally missed the announcement.

edit on 10-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Fine let him rip it. I am no fan of Bitcoin plus the USA says he owns back taxes and in my opine Bitcoin fuels tax evasion along with extortion via Ransomware. I also found that McAfee virus software did everything in its power to keep me from removing it from my PC. I stopped using it around 2005.

Here's a link to some of his junk:

"Bitcoin Bull John McAfee Warns US Government: ‘I Will Bury You’"

finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

He's a paranoid wreck, has done some very questionable things in his life for sure but doubt this man at your peril.

I honestly think if Mr McAfee meets his end in suspicious circumstances then his dead man's switch will bury a lot of other people with him.

For all his flaws he is a very intelligent and resourceful software programmer. Having worked for the likes of NASA and Lockheed developing security software there's no doubt he will have some secrets to tell.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join