It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Perhaps if trump loses we will just keep making threads demanding another vote like you have when your side lots Brexit.

Do you need somebody to explain to you the difference between a general election and a referendum?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

if you spoke online about your own leaders the way you speak about Trump during any election they will be jailing you.

Thresha May is a big #ing moron.

The Queen should be dead by now.

now lets see how long it takes for them to lock me up.....

You have a good time insulting kids with autism

So now try your hand at getting a pug to do nazi gestures

Make sure you post it in places its easy for the UK authorities to see and let us know how it goes for you.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Only the ugly ones.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Perhaps if trump loses we will just keep making threads demanding another vote like you have when your side lots Brexit.

Do you need somebody to explain to you the difference between a general election and a referendum?

Nah I am quite familiar with both.

And its ridiculous to complain to want a redo for either if it doesnt go your way.

Meanwhile, would you like me to explain how posting high and mighty threads telling others to not do insults while then posting insults to people makes you a hypocrite?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Only the ugly ones.

Good one!

Skipped that part about you doing the nazi pug joke though didnt you.

Not surprised; you already have self righteous hypocrite wrapped up, might as well add coward to the list as well.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

And its ridiculous to complain to want a redo for either if it doesnt go your way.

Tell that to Ireland.

Meanwhile, would you like me to explain how posting high and mighty threads telling others to not do insults while then posting insults to people makes you a hypocrite?

I am quite happy being a hypocrite, how about you answer the question of the OP.

Or does the very thought of Daddy Trump losing fill you with such dread that you are unable to even think about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
To tell the truth at this point he will win reelection easily.
Baring something unforeseen as said on the first page, a live boy "that might actually get some leftists to vote trump" or dead girl, I don't see a viable threat on the left.

That being said I will comment on the topic.
There will not be riots,
There will not be cries of Russian collusion,
There will not be marches,

All that action comes from the peace loving left.

But one things for sure, when the new British prime minister pays Washington a visit we will fly a pig balloon effigy of him/her just like the Brits did....

Oh who am I kidding, we don't care enough about meh Britain anymore to even pay attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Make sure you post it in places its easy for the UK authorities to see and let us know how it goes for you.

I will always chime in on this subject as I did in your previous thread, surely me posting this on ATS linked to my real farcebook account was enough to disprove that notion?

Regents park police post twitter pic of dangerous spoon they got off the street

I did not even get an email from ATS let alone the UK police, and not being pedantic, please feel free to report me to them

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The OP wasnt serious, it was a trolling attempt.

If you made a serious op about what would I do as a trump supporter if he loses,

I would have said I will accept that, still look critically at that election as I have every one.

I would wish that the dem that wins does a great job for this country.

And I can prove thats what I would do, because thats exactly what I did after the 2018 dems won the house. I accepted it, and hoped they proved me wrong by doing an awesome job for the country.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The troll threads that produce the most outrage keep ATS in the money. And it's owned by someone in the U K. Hmmmm.... Do you smile more when you're on here? Or when you're outside doing life stuff? Your anger is their revenue. Stay connected folks, and eat clean. The Masters love mutton.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Im glad. Im against charging people for jokes.

I dont know anything about that limrick.

I know people ion the UK have been charged for jokes, like the nazi pug one.

link   

Do you see that what you are doing is exactly what you cried about Russia doing for 3 years?

You guys honestly believe the rules only apply to the other side.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Leftleaningrighty because: (no reason given)

link   

Dude you can't honestly expect the same people who were gullible enough to vote for Trump are going to cast any kind of doubt on what FoxNews tells them about censorship in the the UK.

Honestly these people believe that we are all getting locked up for saying # about the queen or that our country is being taken over by Muslims.

Trying to reason with them isn't going to work.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
HEY!

I'm childish and make insults and I have NEVER said we need to come together!

I try to rise above that behavior and would never call you a BB brain you BB brain.

You're as classy as a nun-fart!

HA!...You said "Fart".

fart.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Hell even if your not a supporter how do you think that his supporters will react?

From what I've read on the internet, large scale insurrection and a 2nd amendment solution.

In reality just a bunch of angry old people typing on the internet. Cue teeth gnashing.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Leftleaningrighty

Do you see that what you are doing is exactly what you cried about Russia doing for 3 years?

What influencing the election to benefit Trump??

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Dude you can't honestly expect the same people who were gullible enough to vote for Trump are going to cast any kind of doubt on what FoxNews tells them about censorship in the the UK.

Honestly these people believe that we are all getting locked up for saying # about the queen or that our country is being taken over by Muslims.

Trying to reason with them isn't going to work.

Did a guy get charged for a nazi pug joke, or was that a lie by fox news?

If its so harmless, and seeing as how clearly you dont ind making offensive jokes seeing as how you have a whole list of ones making fun of autistic kids, go ahead and post a video of you joking around with nazi slogans while making a dog do a nazi salute.

Its all just a lie from foxnews, so you have nothing to lose, right?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I love how wound up you get about all of this, I make a thread about Trump you don't like and your only defence is to ask about a random guy who told some bad jokes with his dog in the UK.

It's hilarious.

its like asking someone who there favourite football team is only for them to turn round and say "ohhh I really love the Harry Potter movies"

errr....what does that have to do with the conversation at hand?
edit on 9-6-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But thats the point you keep missing, he was charged as he had shown many other times he supported a nazi idealoogy, for someone who shows a level of consitency that you do, I do find it odd you use a known nazi to try and somehow infer we in the UK have no free speech, you should be above that type of blanket nonsense.

This thread is certainly showing we all fail in the standards we judge others by, its partly why I avoid the majority of social media, its narcissism on acid x e=mc2 + infinity on a path to self destruction

ALL politicians love it as we fight and gouge at each other over such pett......

Sorry i got distracted

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Leftleaningrighty

What influencing the election to benefit Trump??
yep thanks for making my point.

And in case you are to slow to figure out my point

It's you are a hypocrite.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join