It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Here’s a thought to ponder, stop being a complete dickhead and see how that works for you.

Tried that didn't work.

The utter crap you say you have to take would probably disappear, until then, you’re most likely going to keep getting what you deserve.

So # I say a few bad things about Trump and his supporters so am fair game for whatever crap I have to take. meh if thats how its going to work then go for it, just don't expect me not to give as good as I get.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: mtnshredder

Here’s a thought to ponder, stop being a complete dickhead and see how that works for you.

Tried that didn't work.

The utter crap you say you have to take would probably disappear, until then, you’re most likely going to keep getting what you deserve.

So # I say a few bad things about Trump and his supporters so am fair game for whatever crap I have to take. meh if thats how its going to work then go for it, just don't expect me not to give as good as I get.

Well you have to do it for more than one post.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah and I think you're probably in your mid twenties to early thirties, probably about the same demographic as me, perhaps slightly younger. But it means absolutely # all and I can't prove your age just like you can't really prove mine but again its means sweet # all.

I'm not going to engage in a pissing contest with you.

You might say conduct yourself the same way on ATS as you do anywhere else but I don't, I don't think anyone is ever truly themselves online because of the anonymity it offers. At least am honest about that if nothing else.

Being honest about being dishonest doesn't make you honest.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm not going to engage in a pissing contest with you.

I have just emptied my catheter bag so thanks for that....

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Seems to me like democrats haven't changed.

They still want slaves. But they figured out they aren't allowed to do that out in the open, so they now advocate for illegal-immigrant serfdom and they convince the gullible that they are "taking jobs Americans won't do", using that as an actual argument, and hiding how freaking awful of an policy that is toward other human beings.

They still don't want people to have guns. Especially not black people.

Democrats DEFINITELY like censorship. Deplatforming is the new tool. Who cares if it is open fascism, right?

They still think sedition and treason against the US as a means to get and stay in power is a reasonable position to take.

Of course, you'll especially deny the last point. We both know this. But Deny Reality the motto you post by.

<< 18  19  20   >>

join