It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
You read it. And quoting that idiot for a reply is all I need to see. Sad you need your Hollywood morons to back you up.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

False.
There were 3 deaths at that event.

That was one guy, who identified as a white supremacist. Not the Republican party.
Unite the right is a far right party, not Republican.

Here's a note for you, the Republican party is not racist.

Republicans voted for and fought to free slaves.
Republicans voted to give voting rights also.

Democrats didn't even vote for those. But against.

Go ahead search it, prove me wrong. You can't.
Emancipation Proclamation
13th amendment

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If that happens, we wont be screaming at the sky, rioting or hurting people like you can yours did after Trump won. The real question is what will you do when he is re-elected? I expect an all out assault by packs of you immature animals attacking people at random. Burning and pillaging your way through the inner cities.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Scifi2424

we wont be screaming at the sky, rioting or hurting people like you

Other than the delicate sensibilities of a few snowflake Trump supporters I don't recall hurting anyone or personally going on a riot over Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Scifi2424

we wont be screaming at the sky, rioting or hurting people like you

Other than the delicate sensibilities of a few snowflake Trump supporters I don't recall hurting anyone or personally going on a riot over Trump.

That true

You just admittedly became a troll that one day laments how bad it is trump supporters use insults, and then the next day use insults directed at them

Your an admitted hypocrite who has no shame about it

I’ll be darned if I allow any elected official to force me to lose my mind to the point of being that big of a hypocrite

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The tiki torch brigade isn't going to do anything but crawl back to sites like this and spew more hatred. White people are the only group of people on Earth who hate everyone who isn't like them.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scauma

The tiki torch brigade isn't going to do anything but crawl back to sites like this and spew more hatred. White people are the only group of people on Earth who hate everyone who isn't like them.

Hahahahaha!

Pretty sure people of all colors have people that are racists

Not to mention we see over and over when many political groups hating anyone who doesn’t agree with them

edit on 12-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Dude everyone is a hypocrite at times, everyone.

Stop pretending you're above the rest of us.

Ohhh you also missed out that am a total jerk to people with disabilities on your list.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Stop trying to justify your hypocrisy by saying everyone does it

Show others posting threads calling for an end to insults only to post insults thread after thread

Show others calling people terrible for making offensive jokes, only to then make offensive jokes themselves

I’m not pretending to be above “the rest of us “

I know I suck

I am just claiming to be acting better than you because you are coming off so poorly

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Dude have you seen the insults I take on ATS.

I am not exaggerating when I say that and its up to you if you want to believe it or not but the thread I wrote calling for more civility was in response to me getting an actual death threat from a member.

Honestly take of those tinted specs of yours are just objectively look through a few of my threads on Trump and the utter crap I have to take. I have now reached a point where I am done trying to be civil, my attitude now is that if people are all going to behave like arse holes any time I say something less than flattering against daddy trump then # it, I might as well join in the fun and give as good as I get. You might call that me being a hypocrite and to a extent you're, me I call it justified.

If you don't like the insults, if they offend so much you precious delicate little flower then you don't have to reply to a single thing I post.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This is true. But for those reasons we set standards for ourselves in how we will conduct ourselves.

Your lack standards are on display.
edit on 12 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

This is true. But for those reasons we set standards for ourselves in how we will conduct ourselves.

Your lack standards are on display.

Are they #....

there is a massive difference between OtherSideOfTheCoin and the dude that sits behind the computer screen.

But if it makes life easier for you to believe I am some kind of hypocritical horrible individual with no standards then please, #in have it at bro I dont care.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

We get it

You are a victim

When people insult you it’s terrible and makes you a victim

When you insult others it’s perfectly fine and you are not to blame

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Because it never happened. There were demonstrations and rallies but there were no riots.
Unless a few millions women in pussy hats were a real threat.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Its not about being a victim, I don't ever feel victimised, I remember writing that thread because I really did figure that it was time we all tried to get along a little better because I missed the old days of constructive debate and meaningful discussion we used to have on ATS.

But thats gone so # it, can't beat em might as well join them.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

But if it makes life easier for you to believe I am some kind of hypocritical horrible individual with no standards then please, #in have it at bro I dont care.

I conduct myself the same on ATS as I do anywhere else. Consistency allows us to not have to constantly "clarify" our positions.

I don't think you're a horrible person. I think you're a young dude who hasn't figured out what personal standards are and when called on it, you get extremely defensive.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude have you seen the insults I take on ATS.

I am not exaggerating when I say that and its up to you if you want to believe it or not but the thread I wrote calling for more civility was in response to me getting an actual death threat from a member.

Honestly take of those tinted specs of yours are just objectively look through a few of my threads on Trump and the utter crap I have to take.

Here’s a thought to ponder, stop being a complete dickhead and see how that works for you. The utter crap you say you have to take would probably disappear, until then, you’re most likely going to keep getting what you deserve. Fairly simple really.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah and I think you're probably in your mid twenties to early thirties, probably about the same demographic as me, perhaps slightly younger. But it means absolutely # all and I can't prove your age just like you can't really prove mine but again its means sweet # all.

You might say conduct yourself the same way on ATS as you do anywhere else but I don't, I don't think anyone is ever truly themselves online because of the anonymity it offers. At least am honest about that if nothing else.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Republicans voted for and fought to free slaves. Republicans voted to give voting rights also. Democrats didn't even vote for those. But against.

Those democrats and those republicans have been dead for over a hundred years.
The parties have completely reversed platforms in that time frame.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Because it never happened. There were demonstrations and rallies but there were no riots.
Unless a few millions women in pussy hats were a real threat.

I posted the link to cnn showing the police calling it a riot

Your choice to ignore facts doesn’t mean they don’t exist

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join