It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hey man, I am no trump fan, I am no politicians fan, but I have said before he will do the full 8, even to a non US person, history alone suggests he will, since 1980 only GWB Sr has failed to secure a second term, its similar to the UK no valid opposition who inspires enough.

Americans vote with their wallets, if they getting more $ then he will win, simples......sadly....lol, stay safe my Alien friend

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: galaga

There is a person out there who has lost two presidential bids...

Just sayin.

a reply to: Grambler

I think that might qualify as a, "burn," as it is put in the modern parlance.

I find it hilarious.

I just did a live stream on this the other day. How is it that the very people who want to make insults or be childish (which is fine be me by the way) are always the same ones who want to lambast others for childish comments and say we all need to come together.

This same poster who mocks trump supporters every other thread, then writes if the need to not insult people is on another thread making fun of people with autism and saying posters are dumber than the autistic kid.

BTW, I have no problem with the jokes. But Im not the one writing threads about how we need to not make insulting comments.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

HEY!

I'm childish and make insults and I have NEVER said we need to come together!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
HEY!

I try to rise above that behavior and would never call you a BB brain you BB brain.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Here is some advice for you from a thread I once read.

We as members I think all need to raise the bar in how we converse with each other and I for one don’t care who said what to you first or how abhorrent you might find funny looking alien in a suit’s views on whatever issue it might be. It’s all petty crap, I genuinely don’t think any members of ATS open up a thread with the intention of getting into a nasty debate full of pointless one-liner insult’s or pretending that your opinion somehow is of more value than that of another members and therefore deserves to be ridiculed accordingly. It is always possible to respectfully disagree without getting into the silly school yard comments and to be perfectly honest in my view if you can’t disagree with someone without resorting to disrespectful language then you probably shouldn’t be posting it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wise words but honestly what’s this he point these days on ATS, no point if only one side lives up to it.

But what does it have to do with the topic at hand

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

HEY!

Well darn it you right.

I should have said its seems the people saying we need to come together often times are ones that are the most childish with insults.

Or maybe better put given this weeks news, the ones calling for censorship of people for harassing people often harass people more than anyone else.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Wow look another lefty foreigner trying to influence our election by posting on social media.

Why are you so mad at the evil Russian trolls?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

HEY!

I try to rise above that behavior and would never call you a BB brain you BB brain.

You're as classy as a nun-fart!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

So when the orange Turd that is Donald J "Mars is part of the Moon" Trump gets booted from office and loses his bid for reelection how are his supporters going to react.

We're going to riot,loot,burn snip.

Then hire a foreign spy and pay them $1,000,000 bucks to create a FAKE dossier about the 'winners' foreign dealings.

Then were gonna weaponize the IRS,FBI,DOJ, and lie to FISA judges to SPY on them.

Then we're gonna sue the SNIP out the 'winner' and block EVERYTHING they try to do.

And were gonna rinse and repeat for their first term.

Of course that's after R's rig their primaries for our preferred candidate.

In other words.

It's gonna be pure HELL.

ETA:

Forgot raiding Perkins Coie law offices.

Damn forgot all the books deals and sell them cheap on Amazon.
edit on 9-6-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Looks like rampant unfurled hypocrisy is another symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Another one is hate and disdain for success.

😎

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
orange Turd

This is pretty rich coming from the party that is always claiming that the right are the racists. Discrimination based on skin color falls under racism. But, it also falls under the "orange man bad" programming.

I'm going to say this one gets rated at 2 honks.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Just curious

After this thread calling trump a turd and trump supporters butt hurt and what not

How long will it be before you post another thread saying everyone needs to be polite and you are a good person who doesn’t like how ats treats non trump supporter?

Completely agree. Unnecessarily rude/hypocritical for sure.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Calling someone a turd in the fifth word of the sentence.

They weren't looking for an intellectually honest conversation.

link   
a reply to: neo96

Ahhh sounds glorious!

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Here is some advice for you from a thread I once read.

We as members I think all need to raise the bar in how we converse with each other and I for one don’t care who said what to you first or how abhorrent you might find funny looking alien in a suit’s views on whatever issue it might be. It’s all petty crap, I genuinely don’t think any members of ATS open up a thread with the intention of getting into a nasty debate full of pointless one-liner insult’s or pretending that your opinion somehow is of more value than that of another members and therefore deserves to be ridiculed accordingly. It is always possible to respectfully disagree without getting into the silly school yard comments and to be perfectly honest in my view if you can’t disagree with someone without resorting to disrespectful language then you probably shouldn’t be posting it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wise words but honestly what’s this he point these days on ATS, no point if only one side lives up to it.

But what does it have to do with the topic at hand

Several things.

1. I like pointing out hypocrites who are self righteous especially. Like people who make threads saying we need to stop insults, and then engaging in threads that insult people.

2. Specifically, on this topic, it shows the irony of someone making a thread about trump fans acting poorly if he loses who in fact was against trump, and is so distraught after his win that you insult him and his supporters while pretending to be above the fray calling for an end to insults.

Or to put more succinctly, focus on your own crazy reaction to trumps victory before you worry about others.

3. To further answer your OP;

Perhaps if trump loses we will just keep making threads demanding another vote like you have when your side lots Brexit.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Ahhh sounds glorious!

It is.

It's Trump haters playbook.

'Democracy' such a glorious two way street.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Your obviously quite jealous of people in America, since GB's leaders are destroying your country so fast and quick. Very few freedoms left.
In fact, if you spoke online about your own leaders the way you speak about Trump during any election they will be jailing you.

You: My leaders have destroyed my will to survive and defend myself and any semblance of freedom, so I'm going to get angry and bash those free Americans.

I can sympathize a little bit, not everyone can live with the bonds of tyranny and still keep their dignity.

edit on 9-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Doesn't that depend on the identity of the opponent? A defeat by Hillary and a defeat by Bernie Sanders would probably provoke different reactions.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

if you spoke online about your own leaders the way you speak about Trump during any election they will be jailing you.

Thresha May is a big #ing moron.

The Queen should be dead by now.

now lets see how long it takes for them to lock me up.....

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

My grandson, who is 7 years old, understood what President Trump was speaking of - which was that the moon is part of the mission to Mars. I don't tweet, but I understand there is a limited amount of words one can put in the tweet.

Oh, your TDS is showing, OMB and all that...

SMMFH

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join