It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: crayzeed

What makes you think that Trump will lose the next election.

Oh my....

You said that when he was running against Hilldog. We have talked about how you have fared with your predictions. Don't do it!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Show me one example of Republican voters, rioting, throwing tantrums or looting like Dem and libs have done.

Go ahead I'll wait.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Dude you really need to get out of that dank basement and get some fresh air. Maybe take up golfing - I hear there's some nice courses in Scotland.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

""When Trump loses a Second term""

But what if it's "When Trump Wins a Second term" ??

💥💥🤣💥💥

The only reason Trump would not sit in office 2020 is because he chose not to. That's the final score as far as I'm concerned. And I would not blame him for leaving that circus show early.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Flatcoat

we can blame the martians but its only trump who caused his own demise from public office. Him and him alone. LOL

If nothing else...you have certainly proven yourself to be an excellent judge of character.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
that's a lie there are no nice golf courses in Scotland, its always raining and windy!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So why didn't you post a link. Why? Because you know that he didn't say or tweet that. This is a FAKE NEWS STORY PUT OUT BY CNN + MSNBC and the others. He never said that nor tweeted that. Glad you just came out of the closet all by yourself. Read the tweet yourself Mr. conspiracy.

Here what one article wrote:

President tweeted Nasa should focus on ‘Mars (of which the Moon is a part)’ over going to the moon, a reversal of previous remarks

Here's the tweet. Its not anger. Its not bombastic. Its not rage.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science! June 7, 2019

REQUEST THAT MODS REMOVE THIS COMPLETE THREAD AS ITS A FAKE STORY. BETTER YET PUT IT INTO SKUNK WORKS SO AS TO PRESERVE THIS GENTLEMAN'S HATE MESSAGE AGAINST TRUMP. DA or NYET GO IT ?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Trump OWNS some....I suspect THAT to be the underlying issue .

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: visitedbythem

"Lock her up"
But I wasn't influenced by them at all...

I was influenced by the Russians

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah that was kinda where I was heading

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: underpass61

Trump OWNS some....I suspect THAT to be the underlying issue .

Disgruntled, fired Ball-washer.
Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I will never vote for another Democrat for President as long as I live. If I really do not like the Republican candidate, I just won't vote. That goes for all congressmen now too, I will still vote for local people on the Democratic ticket though, most local Democratic candidates are not idiots like in Congress.

I bet you will vote democrat, when your dead.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan

originally posted by: rickymouse
I will never vote for another Democrat for President as long as I live. If I really do not like the Republican candidate, I just won't vote. That goes for all congressmen now too, I will still vote for local people on the Democratic ticket though, most local Democratic candidates are not idiots like in Congress.

I bet you will vote democrat, when your dead.

Oh crap. You are right. I have to make sure I go to vote when I get old-er too, that way someone can't use my name to vote for a Democrat. I just took my mother off the voting registry two years ago, she was getting abscentee voting stuff at our house because she lived her before she died ten years ago. The woman at the township said lots of people come in and do that, the government did not take people off of the list like they were supposed to when they die. I actually sent in the information, evidently one department did not inform another department that she died.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Lol it’s pretty awesome how many stars all the USA trump supporters got right after your post, but just 12 stars? Lolol apparently when will you pull your nose out of Obama’s hole.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Grambler

Here is some advice for you from a thread I once read.

We as members I think all need to raise the bar in how we converse with each other and I for one don’t care who said what to you first or how abhorrent you might find funny looking alien in a suit’s views on whatever issue it might be. It’s all petty crap, I genuinely don’t think any members of ATS open up a thread with the intention of getting into a nasty debate full of pointless one-liner insult’s or pretending that your opinion somehow is of more value than that of another members and therefore deserves to be ridiculed accordingly. It is always possible to respectfully disagree without getting into the silly school yard comments and to be perfectly honest in my view if you can’t disagree with someone without resorting to disrespectful language then you probably shouldn’t be posting it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wise words but honestly what’s this he point these days on ATS, no point if only one side lives up to it.

But what does it have to do with the topic at hand

Because being a belligerent cock sucker who can’t pull his nose out of Obama’s hole is what it has to do with the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Show me one example of Republican voters, rioting, throwing tantrums or looting like Dem and libs have done.

Go ahead I'll wait.

Charlottesville. Someone died.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Low quality bait seems to work around these parts.

Though after reading the first page OP can't be feeling well. This looks like a backfire...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Also, those of you from the UK should concern yourself with Brexit and the Islamification of your own country.

This only a couple of posts down asking a Brit what he knows about US politics. The irony!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I really don't understand you.

Yes, I will admit that we had a lot of fun on ATS during the previous presidential race. I enjoyed it very much.

But that was in 2016. Why are you, as a non-US citizen, still obsessing over Trump? It's been three bloody years, and you still can't move on, it's pathetic. Where do you find the time and energy to keep doing this?

Seriously, just move on. Eight years of bitterness will take its toll on your physical appearance, and more importantly on your mental health. Stop crying. Enjoy life

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Umm there is no way to tell if that ONE person, voted for President Trump, I'm not even sure he was a republican, he may have been an extreme right, but again, we have a lefty shooting republicans at a baseball practice, so you Sure you want to use that??

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join