It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I always enjoy the cake-show.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What happens if Trump loses a second term?

Easy Peasy.

History is a great teacher.
MOST ATS members whom supported the losing candidate will carry on and hope for the best, next election.

HOWEVER, again with current history as our guide,...

ONE truly insecure and pathetic ATS member (likely from outside the US) whom irrationally hated the winning candidate in the previous election, will feel the need to project their own low self-esteem and inability to cope...by authoring, 17 months before the NEXT election, a vapid and juvenile thread entitled:

When _____ loses a second term
edit on 9-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Please don't feed the troll

The least he could do is show some respect for ATS tradition and attempt an effort to disguise his trolling... Now he doesn't even do that anymore...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: scolai

am not saying there will be am asking what people think will happen when he loses his second term.

I think the worst thing that will happen is that ScepticOverlord will start posting again.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Drinking is Fun. Duh. Mental.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
If he loses

I’m going to don my balaclava and get into a massive group of likeminded and we’ll roam the streets physically attacking old people and defenseless people who are wearing ‘Pedophile Joe Biden’ hats

Because it’s acceptable to attack those who voted differently

I’m going to ha g around in restaurants and cafes attacking and abusing all Biden supporters

I’m going to also scream at the sky and start spelling Biden’s name wrong, maybe I’ll spell it ’dRumpf’, or something like that

Oh hang on. I’m not a pathetic, piss weak, gutless piece of #e leftist so i won’t do any of that.

I’ll just vote again next round

Funny how that works

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

edit on 9-6-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

He's not going to lose. The Dems have NOTHING on him in 2020. The Deep State, who controls the mainstream media, wants to remove the greatest president we've had in modern times because he's not a member of that Big Corrupt Club. STOP listening to the mainstream media for an extented period of time and maybe, just maybe, you'll unpoison your brain.
edit on 9-6-2019 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What happens if Trump loses a second term?

Easy Peasy.

History is a great teacher.
MOST ATS members whom supported the losing candidate will carry on and hope for the best, next election.

HOWEVER, again with current history as our guide,...

ONE truly insecure and pathetic ATS member (likely from outside the US) whom irrationally hated the winning candidate in the previous election, will feel the need to project their own low self-esteem and inability to cope...by authoring, 17 months before the NEXT election, a vapid and juvenile thread entitled:

When _____ loses a second term

Bottom Line , like MOST here , We get to Keep the Constitutional Freedoms We Already HAVE , and Stop the A Holes that are Trying Awfully HARD to take then Away from US .

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

i can see stuff like that happening if trump loses especially if he's impeached.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Thank You wholeheartedly for opening a topic and exposing so much to 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

😄🍌😄

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I have tried (like really tried) to be above the insults but why should I when every trump thread is full of comments from cult trump

Youre literally the first to start insulting people, look through this thread alone. No one insulted you until you started your degrading BS.

hell the first sentence was as such, and so are many of your other threads, you need to take some time off and seriously do some introspection me thinks

Dude av been off this is my first thread in months

You probably shouldn't have started this thread in the first place. What did you hope to achieve?

Thought you would "trigger" some people, and instead you've been proven to be an unrepentant, raging hypocrite. Not to mention a generally unsavory character, in lieu of other words that would get me banned.

This whole thing didn't work out the way you planned, did it?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Thank You wholeheartedly for opening a topic and exposing so much to 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

😄🍌😄

I am seeing Stars , Did Someone Hit Me > ? ................)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

i can see stuff like that happening if trump loses especially if he's impeached.

Trump stands to possibly be the first President impeached and win a re-election 😎

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol!

I hadn't thought of that but yeah. You can be impeached and stay in office. Clinton did it.

I have a heart of chaos. As soon as you said this I wanted to see it just because of how crazy it would be lol

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Trump stands to possibly be the first President impeached and win a re-election 😎

....And like FDR , be Elected to a Third Term AFTER the Law is Amended AGAIN ........LOL

edit on 9-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dems have 55 of 218 House votes necessary. Until they whip 225 (safe #) there won’t be an impeachment vote in the House.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

....And like FDR , be Elected to a Third Term AFTER the Law is Amended AGAIN ........LOL

The ball buster of the Century 😎

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I have tried (like really tried) to be above the insults but why should I when every trump thread is full of comments from cult trump

Youre literally the first to start insulting people, look through this thread alone. No one insulted you until you started your degrading BS.

hell the first sentence was as such, and so are many of your other threads, you need to take some time off and seriously do some introspection me thinks

Dude av been off this is my first thread in months

You should continue that tradition.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dems have 55 of 218 House votes necessary. Until they whip 225 (safe #) there won’t be an impeachment vote in the House.

EVEN IF they had the Majority Votes , What Trumped Up Charge could they Possibly Charge Him On ? AWARE Peeps Wanna KNOW ........
edit on 9-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join