It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Because what I write gets responses, it gets people talking that’s not trolling it’s being provocative and that’s why I don’t know your avatar from half of the rest of them on this site.

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument

Urban Dictionary link to trolling

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

no, people remember you because your profile pic is crazy, much like the content you post lol

All part of the same charm though

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

" being provocative "

Hmm... Your Version of that must be Typing in your Underwear , other than that , MOST of your Posts are Contrived and BORING as Hell ........Sorry , I Say what I Mean Man , that's it .

link   

It's worked for dennis rodman.

link   

Getting a lot of responses doesn’t mean something is productive or not trolling

4 Chan trolls get a lot of people talking too

Honestly ask yourself, what would her been more productive

The way you write this thread

Or writing the thread something like given trump supporters view that he is the front runner this time unlike being the underdog in the 2016 election, how do you feel the will react if he loses the election?

Sure you may have gotten less responses but they would have been more productive

Unless you consider being shown to be basically trolling to be productive

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Then consider me the most effective troll on ATS if that makes you feel better.

I don’t care

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I think we're all guilty of that from time to time. Don't be too hard on him

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I used to write massive threads you seem to be a fan of my back catalogue so feel free to take a look.

No point in threads like that in ATS anymore

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
I Know " Da Coin " Well , He is the Ultimate ATS Troll if I Ever Experienced One here in Over the Last Ten Years ...........

You know what.

I honestly don’t even recognise your profile name, yet you recognise mine, most members of ATS do, quite a few can even recall my past threads and posts.

You know why?

Because what I write gets responses, it gets people talking that’s not trolling it’s being provocative and that’s why I don’t know your avatar from half of the rest of them on this site.

But you know mine.

Because like it or not I post some really #in good stuff even if you hate what I write and hare my views, you know who I am and don’t have a clue who you are

Hahahaha sean connery voice in this one is epic

You pretend your a celebrity
Hahahahahahaha

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yo Gram , this Guy is a PLANT , Look at his " Cop Shoes " , Duh ?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Were there really riots when she lost though? I don't remember hearing about that in any media. I remember that some people had emotional meltdowns but full on riots?

Thousands protesting Donald Trump's victory in the presidential election took to the streets for a third night of demonstrations and vigils in several US cities.

An anti-Trump rally in Portland, Oregon, revved up as protesters confronted police Thursday night. What started out as a peaceful march, with more than 4,000 people, quickly turned violent.

Over the course of the evening, "anarchists" in the crowd threw objects at officers, vandalized local businesses and damaged cars, Portland Police Sgt. Pete Simpson said.

Police publicly declared a "riot" due to "extensive criminal and dangerous behavior" and called the protest "unlawful," according to posts on the department's Twitter page

www-m.cnn.com...

I would call them riots

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
I Know " Da Coin " Well , He is the Ultimate ATS Troll if I Ever Experienced One here in Over the Last Ten Years ...........

You know what.

I honestly don’t even recognise your profile name, yet you recognise mine, most members of ATS do, quite a few can even recall my past threads and posts.

You know why?

But you know mine.

Because like it or not I post some really #in good stuff even if you hate what I write and hare my views, you know who I am and don’t have a clue who you are

Hahahaha sean connery voice in this one is epic

You pretend your a celebrity
Hahahahahahaha

Hardly.

Am just pointing out am a rather well known member

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tribal

meh.

The next dem potus will add lefty judges and then the next repub after that will add more righty judges then the next dem will add more lefty judges.

Same as it's been since the start. How many judges did obama add? How many did clinton? Bush jr?

My point is just because a republican potus added judges doesn't mean the left wont rise again.

edit on 9-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

link   

I do. While being the most effective troll, you are not harboring any effective communication or leading by any sort of example to better yourself or this site. Completely opposite from what you cried out for in the many rant threads created.

I don’t care

Clearly. Included in that is such things as integrity and continuity.

link   

San Fran smells like its been in a decade old riot, lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I used to write massive threads you seem to be a fan of my back catalogue so feel free to take a look.

Blaming the state of ats for your trolling is a cop out

Take responsibility for your own actions, don’t blame others

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I don’t care

I Consider you a Lame Ahass Joke here on ATS . Provocative ? You have a " One Track Manipulated Mind " that Craves for Attention . Well , you got it here , TELL Me More About Yourself Oh Coin .

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Dude this thread has been up for only a few hours it’s alread generated more replies than any other thread in the last 24-48 hours

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Blaming the state of ats for your trolling is a cop out

Take responsibility for your own actions, don’t blame others

ATS is dead

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Dude this thread has been up for only a few hours it’s alread generated more replies than any other thread in the last 24-48 hours

Indeed. Do you think trolling is difficult?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join