It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Trump loses a Second term

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So when the orange Turd that is Donald J "Mars is part of the Moon" Trump gets booted from office and loses his bid for reelection how are his supporters going to react. Am just kind of wondering what kind of madness to expect, riots, shootings, tears, I can't wait to spend 4 years now posting videos of butt-hurt Trump supporters, you know how they just love posting that one liberal moron that went shouting at the sky after Queen Hillary lost, am looking forward to the Trump supporters version.

I guess a lot of it will depend on just how badly he gets beaten but yeah, just wondering, what will be the reaction.

How do the Trump supporters of ATS expect to react?

Hell even if your not a supporter how do you think that his supporters will react?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So , I would ask who will you be voting for if you care to say ?

+121 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Just curious

After this thread calling trump a turd and trump supporters butt hurt and what not

How long will it be before you post another thread saying everyone needs to be polite and you are a good person who doesn’t like how ats treats non trump supporter?

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfStupid

Just like we did when Hitlery won by a land slde last time! Have a nice day!

edit on 9-6-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well, if he does lose, at least we won't have to put up with four more years of your trolling.

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What makes you think that Trump will lose the next election. Or are you getting your negative psy/op in early. Also living in GB what gives you insight to the American political arena. Or are you just trolling the Americans.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I guess a lot of it will depend on just how badly he gets beaten but yeah, just wondering, what will be the reaction.

It would be blamed on a Deep State plot is my guess.
I have a feeling he would win a second term , only he can stop that from happening.

+74 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The only way Trump loses 2020 is if he's caught with a live boy or a dead girl.

Also, those of you from the UK should concern yourself with Brexit and the Islamification of your own country.

The US is kicking ass on a global level and your country sucks.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It would be blamed on a Deep State plot is my guess

We could blame the russians....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Well unfortunately the democrats have set a terrible precedent by not respecting the results of the last election so I expect if he does lose it will mirror the previous 4 years with the tag name being the only difference.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And who is the mysterious dark horse that the democrats are going to run who will beat president Trump?

I'm sure you must have some insight as to whom that person is and what their platform will be that will be so wildly popular so as to erase all the positives that have happened in our nation since the Donald became president.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

That's an impressive level of TDS, even for ATS. Wow!

To complete your thread title....

The world as we know it will come to a chaotic and abrupt end.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I’ve been here almost a year .

This is the first bait thread I’ve seen .

I guess I should count my blessings on that after the other places I’ve been .

edit on 9-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So when the orange Turd

I thought it was a bad thing to make fun of people due to the color of their skin.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Loses a second term? He never lost the first one.

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

+49 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Here is some advice for you from a thread I once read.

We as members I think all need to raise the bar in how we converse with each other and I for one don’t care who said what to you first or how abhorrent you might find funny looking alien in a suit’s views on whatever issue it might be. It’s all petty crap, I genuinely don’t think any members of ATS open up a thread with the intention of getting into a nasty debate full of pointless one-liner insult’s or pretending that your opinion somehow is of more value than that of another members and therefore deserves to be ridiculed accordingly. It is always possible to respectfully disagree without getting into the silly school yard comments and to be perfectly honest in my view if you can’t disagree with someone without resorting to disrespectful language then you probably shouldn’t be posting it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thats funny, We know what will happen with everyone that hates Trump if He wins again. The whining, bitching and investigations are still going on.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I'm going to make a large poo in my pants if Trump lo-. . . . oops. Just did.

Never mind.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: galaga

There is a person out there who has lost two presidential bids...

Just sayin.

a reply to: Grambler

I think that might qualify as a, "burn," as it is put in the modern parlance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join