It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Thomas Wilson and the Black Budget ET Program leaked documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The problem is not "We cannot figure it out" but how they are working on it: in secrecy.

If you have a list of "need to know" people for your private company, you are excluding all politicos and other MIC-types, so only your people can work the material using just your equipment that is where the problem lies. You can't run to Princeton to use SEM, zip over Argonne to use their high energy physics equipment, farm out research to MIT on layered materials,... well, you can see why there is "slow progress."

Here is a good write up explaining the above, and more about this story, at Interesting Engineering - Explore the Recent Mysteries and Controversies about Area 51.

Seems that Admiral Wilson tried to "get to the bottom" and discovered how it really works! The Government farms out UFO matters to private industries under SAPs that do not fall under Gov oversight. You can file all the FOIAs all you want because it is not under government control!

Weird that it always comes back what has been attributed to Ben Rich from Lockheed Martin Skunkworks, "If ET got stranded on Earth, we have the technology to take him back home" (or close).

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Theres an illegal legality they re using on foias. So some stuff are foia exempt. Foias are nice but will not lead anywhere

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thank you for linking this leak. I have spent the last few days watching (and sleeping through) Dolan's lectures and going through the documents. It was exciting at first but as usual everything descends into that murky world of Ufology.

As usual the document is praised by ufologists and yet the person with the credentials has disavowed it; according to Dolan in one of his lectures, Wilson referred to it as "all poppycock" and was evasive in his conversation with Dolan. Now, Dolan rightly points out that the nature of the leak would require someone of Wilson's position to deny the contents, and it doesn't necessarily pop the leak balloon; however, that leads us back to Eric Davies as the only source on the record. All of the rest of the voices around this like Edgar Mitchell and Dolan remembering the document from years ago give absolutely no veracity to the information within. SO yet again we have potentially ground breaking information that should have the world astounded and yet there is zero proof other than the word of Dr Eric Davies who worked for NIDS (and has an illustrious career).

I would also like to make one other point, Wilson doesn't say Corso was correct as such. He hadn't read the book but from what mitchell/greer has told him he said he could believe the story given the information he knew. So I do not see this as an endorsement of Corso only that his story rang true.

I really don't think this leak will gain as much traction as Dolan hopes given Admiral Wilson will not verify the information.

edit on 10/8/19 by Shere Khaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel
a reply to: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Tinel
What could be more dangerous than an H bomb?

Something that breaks reality with consciousness.

Weaponized consciousness.That is what I was hinting at when I talked about the possibility of an ESP based WMD.IMO consciousness is orders of magnitude beyond what conventional theory says it is.Consciousness probably resides somewhere in the quantum/sub-quantum world and is a fundamental property of the Universe,maybe even the building block of reality itself.This would explain anomalous mental phenomena such as telepathy,remote viewing,telekinesis,NDEs,ghosts and may even point us towards the existence of a scientifically understandable Afterlife.

Interestingly,one of Area 51's nicknames,"Dreamland",according to Greer,comes from the black world/UFO technologies tested there that interface with consciousness (Consciousness Assisted Technology-CAT and Technology Assisted Consciousness-TAC).

I could see why various governments would try and keep information like this secret. It would be such a shock to both the religious and materialistic scientific world views that economies and society could collapse. Finding out that you only have maybe 10% of the big picture, a lot of your theories are wrong and that possibly ALL religions(or none of them) are true to an extent. Better to keep people in the dark while slowly doing the necessary research and release of information over a period of centuries rather than suddenly.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Some interesting comments about waved /acknowledged /unacknowledged SAPs and the veracity of the Wilson documents made in this discussion with John Greenland Jr and Tim McMillan.

Special Access Programs And The Pentagon's Ecosystem Of Secrecy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join