It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Thomas Wilson and the Black Budget ET Program leaked documents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IMSAM

"They aren't making progress in reverse engineering the craft" tells me that this story may be true. You rarely see insiders admitting that progress wasn't made.

As someone else point out, it's not surprising that we can't reverse engineer something that far beyond our current technology.

Lockheed Martin told the Pentagon (Admiral Wilson) that they aren't making much progress,but can we believe Lockheed?Maybe they have made progress but they are keeping the breakthroughs for themselves.Richard Dolan said that some of his high ranking sources told him that the international corporate entity that controls the UFO subject is keeping secrets not only from the public but also from the Government and the Military because the technology is so advanced and dangerous that they do not trust them with it.

Former award winning aviation journalist and editor of Jane's Defence Weekly,Nick Cook,said that Ben Rich,the ex-CEO of Lockheed Martin Skunk Works,told him that some of the ideas they had were too dangerous to be developed.Lockheed had “a virtual warehouse where ideas that were too dangerous to transpose into hardware were locked away forever."Nukes were developed so this would mean weapons more dangerous than the hidrogen bomb.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

I think the problem with this approach is that if something is possible, then sooner or later somebody else will figure out how to do it.

What one needs to do is either work on some way to mitigate it, not hide it forever, because that probably won't work.

Even better, of course, would be to work on our moral fibre, so that dangerous things can be allowed to exist without them being immediately weaponized and used for creating death and destruction.
We're not making much progress in that regard, nor seemingly making much effort towards such a goal.

Another thing that would be very upsetting to the world of politics would be something that would immediately render one sides atomic arsenal mostly ineffective.

I can see that as a cause for some sweaty palms.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Maybe a total surveillance state is the price we will have to pay if we want "free" energy and other UFO related technologies to go public.Too many bad/unstable people on Earth.
edit on 1-7-2019 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Possibly the use of Nuclear powered airframes put things into perspective (Project Orion).

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Dont forget that in this case(wilson docs) there supposedly is more material from grant cameron,according to dolan

That material has yet to surface and im not entirely sure it exists at all.

@Tinel

"a virtual warehouse where ideas that were too dangerous to transpose into hardware were locked away forever"

can you give more info on that?more dangerous than nukes eg?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
"a virtual warehouse where ideas that were too dangerous to transpose into hardware were locked away forever"

I was just speculating based on that Ben Rich quote taken from Nick Cook's book "The Hunt for Zero Point".I assumed that since nuclear weapons were already put into production long ago he must have meant something else,something more powerful or maybe more insidious.

What could be more dangerous than an H bomb?This is pure speculation again but maybe a bomb based on the energy source used by UFOs,maybe with an FTL delivery system where you don't have time to shoot it down?A zero point energy/free energy WMD not that hard to make that doesn't require the use of rare and highly regulated materials like Uranium-235 or Plutonium that would basically give the power to anyone to kill everyone (Richard Dolan and the controversial John Hutchinson talked about info given to them about bombs that had the power to take out an entire continent)?A WMD that uses ESP/mind control related UFO technology that affects only people and leaves buildings intact?Who knows what he meant.

I believe that one of the reasons why the UFO phenomenon still remains classified is the fear of a UFO technology based WMD proliferation nightmare.

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tinel

originally posted by: IMSAM

I believe that one of the reasons why the UFO phenomenon still remains classified is the fear of a UFO technology based WMD proliferation nightmare.

On that note I've wondered if Trump's new Space Force will become the new weapons 'ET' technology platform.
Why else would we need a 'Space Force'? Expecting visitors?

Anyone been keeping up with Dolan's Wilson Leak videos? He claims this is the biggest bombshell story since Roswell. Just curious if anyone cares to post a summary and/or what really stands out (to you) that he talks about in his latest vids.

Sorry, I'm just not up to speed on all this UFO/Black project info like some of you.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
On that note I've wondered if Trump's new Space Force will become the new weapons 'ET' technology platform.

Asteroid mining i.e. protection of commerce.Navies have been doing it for centuries on the worlds oceans and seas.It's equivalent in space is needed as there is big money to be made in space.Senator Ted Cruz received a lot of heat and ridicule for his "space pirates" remark from fools who don't know what is going on behind the scenes.He is correct when he says that "the first trillionaire will be made in space".Those trillions will not be made using chemical rockets.I would expect new space related technologies to be rolled out into the public domain pretty soon.Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works has already revealed it's Compact Fusion Reactor project that can fit on the back of a truck.It was granted a patent in 2018.Interesting times man.

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Anyone been keeping up with Dolan's Wilson Leak videos? He claims this is the biggest bombshell story since Roswell. Just curious if anyone cares to post a summary and/or what really stands out (to you) that he talks about in his latest vids.

Did you check the first page?

#tinel interesting info mate,wonder whats that technology for or how will it get to its target in the first place

posted on Jul, 5 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Well personally im dissapointed with how this whole case has gone.On one hand we got dolan who is a measured-serious seeming person claiming these are bombshell documents.On the other hand these documents are weak evidence.

Then we got also cameron who says he has more documents and is reluctant to release them.Too much noise to signal ratio.either release the whole stuff and lets see what we got or lets just continue to watch netflix.

I think dolan believed that these documents would cause a sensation.What they caused was a chirpening of crickets.Insert cricketchirping.mp4 here

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
We might have indirect confirmation in this case.Seems to have something to it after all,

Oke shannon said this,along with some other interesting stuff

“I don’t know the provenance of that purported document – I don’t know whether it’s real or not real,” Shannon said. “Let’s just leave it at the fact that I do know both of these gentlemen. Tom Wilson is an honorable man. And if this has embarrassed Tom Wilson, I am really sorry.”

Click

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What could be more dangerous than an H bomb?

Something that breaks reality with consciousness.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Asteroid mining i.e. protection of commerce.Navies have been doing it for centuries on the worlds oceans and seas.

This would also be anytime when you're getting ready to explore or settle a new territory. First you commission explorers (Columbus, Lewis & Clark, etc.), then a few hearty settlers move into the territory, then the government sets up outposts to protect the settlers and claim the territory. That's the way it's usually been done on Earth.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Ah, Space mining. Yes, I can definitely see that coming. I guess this also might explain why several billionaires are heavily involved in the space race.

KABOURIS72, LOL, yes of course but what I was getting at is Dolan had released several more videos on his channel diving deeper into it. I'm still not sure what to make of it but it has my interest, at least for awhile.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What could be more dangerous than an H bomb?

Something that breaks reality with consciousness.

Weaponized consciousness.That is what I was hinting at when I talked about the possibility of an ESP based WMD.IMO consciousness is orders of magnitude beyond what conventional theory says it is.Consciousness probably resides somewhere in the quantum/sub-quantum world and is a fundamental property of the Universe,maybe even the building block of reality itself.This would explain anomalous mental phenomena such as telepathy,remote viewing,telekinesis,NDEs,ghosts and may even point us towards the existence of a scientifically understandable Afterlife.

Interestingly,one of Area 51's nicknames,"Dreamland",according to Greer,comes from the black world/UFO technologies tested there that interface with consciousness (Consciousness Assisted Technology-CAT and Technology Assisted Consciousness-TAC).

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

edit on 13-7-2019 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ah, Space mining. Yes, I can definitely see that coming. I guess this also might explain why several billionaires are heavily involved in the space race.

Yep.Japan's Hayabusa-2 spacecraft landed on an asteroid just this week to collect samples.The pieces are being put in place.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

What I have been saying for a long time. US should have fking allied China not the British. Give it to china they will reverse engineer it just like they are doing with all US military tech today from tanks to planes. We all know white corrupt people will always try to hide the tech. US should do a UN watch and joint space venture with China and the world instead poking noses into China with fake democracy and japanese puppets into China like opuim wars.

Remember the president of taiwan that was pro japanese voted into office. Remember those Japanese occupied terroritory after opuim wars before freaking ww2? Why else Japs can.march in early. Japan never even fought against the USSR under anticomterm pact with Germans. Neither did they even help allies in China war.
edit on 14-7-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join