It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Admiral Thomas Wilson and the Black Budget ET Program leaked documents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
So the documents first

imgur.com...

Heres a tldr version

1) Theres a secret program by lockheed martin(implied not said straight)

2) They are reverse engineering a craft that they had for a long time,Dosent say how they got it only that they arent making progress

3) Craft is intact which is weird and a bell for me

4) Very few people have access,DIA isnt in the loop

5) Craft is not of any nation from this earth

6) Corsos book rings true and has many accuracies

7) Says aliens are real, alien abductions aren’t.

8) said admiral gets early retirement

Heres richard Dolan making a video on this

Your thoughts?Another tidbit in the latest disclosure news.

edit on 9-6-2019 by IMSAM because: typo

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
wrong thread
edit on 9/6/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It may be EG&G rather than Lockheed. The admiral was threatened with early retirement if he did not back off, but he actually retired normally.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wonder if this crash retrieval program works only in us soil or also overseas,And if Usa has indeed a program like that,dont also Russia and China have one?

Searching for more info on Davis atm

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Beat me to it. I had already started writing this up and then decided to do a search. Pretty awesome development isn't it? Probably fairly pointless but my last 24 hours have been spent carefully wording FOIA requests regardless of how likely it'll be they won't result in anything. Nevertheless documenting the denial of relevant information is almost as important as receiving actual Intel so....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

My thoughts are there are some interesting familiar names involved in this , something's brewing.
edit on 9-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There's been so much stuff about aliens and bigfoot and other weirdness being released lately, it makes me think the government knows something big is going to happen and is trying to prep the population to accept it.
edit on 9-6-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The two Sekret Machines books (part of TTSA publications) confirm a very similar story. With a major difference: Reverse engineering was successful to some degree (TR3B, triangles).

If you are not in the TTSA-hater camp, I can highly recommend these books. Aside from being a good read you may get a glimpse of what is going to become known in the coming years.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: danbuter
There's been so much stuff about aliens and bigfoot and other weirdness being released lately, it makes me think the governement knows something big is going to happen and is trying to prep the population to accept it.

Or maybe just good ol' fashioned obfuscation? As long as the masses are watching the right hand in awe and wonder, waiting with bated breath for the next juicy trick to drop, nobody sees what the left hand is doing.

I think the "believers" are all being duped, led like cattle. Don't look where they want you to look.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I will say again "what evidence has anyone got that these craft/ sightings are ET" (extra-terrestrial). There is absolutely none. Anecdotal evidence from abductees that their abductors come from "up there". Just because it is technology that is "alien" to us does not make it extra-terrestrial.
Clear THAT thought from your mind and look what the information is telling you, no matter how bizarre.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

everyone has his own exclusive story. base on the moon. base on mars. no bases. abductions. no abductions. meetings with aliens. no meetings with aliens but contact. government knows everything. government knows just a little. traveling with aliens. they come in peace. they just want to do business. we have a craft. we have many crafts. there are living aliens on earth. we only have dead bodies. we have just small pieces of a craft. and so on. but where is the evidence? show me just one video of a ufo performing like the tic tacs do. million non coherent stories. maybe its just about the money.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I will say again "what evidence has anyone got that these craft/ sightings are ET" (extra-terrestrial). There is absolutely none. Anecdotal evidence from abductees that their abductors come from "up there". Just because it is technology that is "alien" to us does not make it extra-terrestrial.
Clear THAT thought from your mind and look what the information is telling you, no matter how bizarre.

There's no need to be patronizing. We KNOW that already. And we're not talking "abductees" anyway. In fact, the information from this document suggests abductees are fake. That's what it says. Clear THAT thought from your mind and deal with what this document is telling you. And what it is telling you is this: There is an SAP run by a government contractor dealing with reverse engineering an alien craft. They are making little progress, and it's so secret the Deputy Director of Intelligence was refused entry into the program. That's really all it says.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
heres an interesting article from way back in 2008

devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

One of my thought ideas is that many of the “alien” species encountered may actually be here from earth originally. The human types are/were from either an ancient precursor culture or moved off world hundreds of thousands of years ago. The Reptilians are possibly a remnant civilization from the age of the dinosaurs or “uplifted” or genetically engineered from earth based reptiles. The same with the insectoids/mantids. I have no clue about the Greys though.

originally posted by: schuyler

There's no need to be patronizing. We KNOW that already. And we're not talking "abductees" anyway. In fact, the information from this document suggests abductees are fake. That's what it says. Clear THAT thought from your mind and deal with what this document is telling you. And what it is telling you is this: There is an SAP run by a government contractor dealing with reverse engineering an alien craft. They are making little progress, and it's so secret the Deputy Director of Intelligence was refused entry into the program. That's really all it says.

In terms of Abductees, it’s one throw away line, and any programs dealing with the Abduction phenomenon would be in their own SAP(Special Access Program) away from the research on UFOs and their technology. People who were part of the reverse engineering program were then fed the story that alien Abduction is not real.
edit on 10-6-2019 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler
Sorry if you think I was coming over as patronising, that was not my way. I am merely trying to change the narrative of UFOs as being from off this world as this is Nolans thoughts.
I find the information at the 36.14 minutes of the video where they state it might operate in, on, or from space, air, water, but more importantly dimensions. All with question marks because they don't know. The only given is that they say it's not made by human hands.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It stands to reason that if they're crashing here in the US, they're crashing everywhere. In countries both large and small, with and without crash retrieval protocols. I dont doubt other countries have something. That, or there are UFOs just laying in the wilderness around the globe somewhere yet to be found. Or the country that found them didn't know what to do with them.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think the Wilson memos were discovered a few years ago after Feb. 4, 2016. A man from Australia had these in his possesion
and he sat on them for a while. It was Grant Cameron who released these to Dolan wasnt it?
One thing that was mentioned took me by surprise and probably a few other people that have a great interest in this topic, was that the Alien Autopsy footage was 100% real. It made me go back and watch it again and go hmmm really?

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Heres a new video by dolan answering question on the memo,didnt hear anything worth writing home about.Supposedly grant cameron also has some eye raising documents etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: scar

According to Dolan some email by kit green was leaked in which he talk to bigelow puthoff keleher etc that his opinion is the santili film is real.Santili himself says the autopsy is a reenactment of a bad existing film which he has still

I wish said film and said emails were made public so we could judge.Till then its all hearsay

relevant part is in above video 1:22 onwards

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Or maybe just good ol' fashioned obfuscation? As long as the masses are watching the right hand in awe and wonder, waiting with bated breath for the next juicy trick to drop, nobody sees what the left hand is doing.

I think the "believers" are all being duped, led like cattle. Don't look where they want you to look.

What masses o_0 ? Hate to brake it to You mate, but there are really not that manny people interested in this subject to warrant a smokescreen on a big scale. So unless this all is aimed at a few thousands of people out of a few billion, the masses argument has no merit. Most people do not care one bit about ufos cryptids or any other "mystery" stuff. They live their daily lives worried about what's on TV and if they get their paycheck in time to get food and booze on the table.

So it would be a waste of time and money to do any diversion tactics in my opinion.
edit on 27/6/19 by Thill because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join