It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2019 is half over no full disclosure no second coming no financial collapse no rapture

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Half way through another year and still all the major predictions never come to fruition.

Sigh, google "I survived the end of the world yet again t-shirt"

Patterns in the ground
Structures built for what
Real the premise
We are not alone
Truth kept locked away
Evidemce, records destroyed
Sightings shrouded in abscurity
Abductions, scarred remains
Comming to, returning from where
Testimony defies all reasoning
Scream
Secrets will survive
Never to melt away
Nothing disappears without a trace
Hanger 18 denied
Encounters called a hoax
All out conspiracy of silence
Skeptical attitudes
Enforced by policies
Denial of cover-up
The biggest lie of all
Scream. Scream at the sky
My body shakes in pure frustration
I feel you watching me
I feel you piercee my eyes
No mysteries closed with open mind
Scream, scream at the sky
Scream, scream at the sky
Scream

When will we ever have full disclosure!!! SCREAM AT THE SKY

edit on 9-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

When will we ever have full disclosure!!!

2020 seems like a good date to me.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

LOL! OMG, you are right. 2020 is the year!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You procrastinator, you!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've been waiting on the apocalypse for a long time and I'm thoroughly disappointed every year I'm still alive.

WTH universe.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
We haven't has big-D Disclosure where the Prez says, "My fellow Americans, we are not alone." But we have had a remarkable year of disclosure already, and the year is only half over.

1. The Nimitz Incident. We have the tape. We have the Navy acknowledging the encounter. We have the Navy publicly changing procedures. We have the NYT article that is a straightforward news article, not derisive in any way. This encounter has gone viral and has appeared in hundreds of MSM outlets. Cmd. Fravor, who chased the tick tack UFO, has been speaking publicly. That is "disclosure."

2. We have a similar encounter with the USS Roosevelt, complete with gun camera footage. That is "disclosure."

3. We have "The Wilson Leak," which has been called the "UFO Leak of the Century" which details an SAP attempting to reverse engineer an alien craft. That is "disclosure."

4. We have Dr. Hal Puthoff's remarkable speech to the SSE last year acknowledging extraterrestrial craft. That is "disclosure."

This is a remarkable series of events. For the first time government sources are saying effectively, "Yeah, they are here." If you continue to claim there is no disclosure, then you are not paying attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
might be falling for a trap but what the hey

Beloved, I now write to you this second epistle (in both of which I stir up your pure minds by way of reminder),

that you may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us, the apostles of the Lord and Savior,

knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts,
and saying, "Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation."
2 Peter 3:1-3

scoff on neighbor
I'm grateful the Creator is extending a period of grace
still time to board the salvation train

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Edited.

Curiouser and curiouser.
edit on 9-6-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thunderbolt and lightning very very frighting....

don' t know what it means but cathasia AI told me to cutpaste it here. So Obey close your eyes... and sing 'scaramouche'.

Nonsenses right ? dis and miss info make any form of disclosure incomprehensible.
Humans don' t control disclosure...

So Scream at Skye , or Frysland...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Id love to find out what seared irradiated flesh, an brimdtone smells like when the Morning Star comes.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Disclosure is a process not an event"

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.centisatoshi.com...

The sun went out on time (0-1999=2000 years) Chinese New Year/calendar February 16,1999

16 6/4 jǐmǎo (己卯) Earth Rabbit 4697

UG pushed me Fled to Boracay, Philippines walking beach alone no light, no sight.

Dreams:

- “I found the Original World”
- “They killed everybody before this”
- “They are all dead”

12 And I saw, when he had opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair: and the whole moon became as blood:
13 And the stars from heaven fell upon the earth, as the fig tree casteth its green figs when it is shaken by a great wind:
14 And the heaven departed as a book folded up: and every mountain, and the islands were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and tribunes, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman, and every freeman, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of mountains:
16 And they say to the mountains and the rocks: Fall upon us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth upon the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of their wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The springtime rapture season isn't over yet

Tonite maybe would be about correct for Pentacost......the harvest rehearsal.....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My theory is that most don't really believe any of that stuff is EVER going to happen.

They just like talking about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The end of the world only comes when you die.
Weep!
For you'll never be able to enjoy that pleasure.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Don't give up until 12:01am GMT on July 1, 2019.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

... in this universe.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Yes,the midwest turning into a giant muddy lake,volcanoes erupting at a historic pace,ground spliiting open,seas disappearing,the petro dollar being dumped,and it has just started we are going into the grand solar minimum,but from your perspective"buisness as usual" really? I'm awestruck how many members here are so media mesmerized if it aint that pretty lady tellin ya it's metro sexual male before you'll believe it

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

July, 19.

Set a reminder on your phone.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

There can be no second coming until the third Temple is built.

Jaden

top topics

<<   2 >>

join