It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Leak of the Century video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Sorry to bust your bubble but Dolan is a sell-out shill as well.

How can you not like Dolan? The guys got HUGE balls!
How do I know?
Because he’s got that honey wife, Tracy
(got to have huge balls for that)
and he stole Bright Insights wall art and had the balls to hang it up and put it in his own videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

My mom and I saw one in the late 80's as well. It followed beside us for a few minutes and watched us back all the way down the driveway (roughly 150 yards).

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Woodcarver

I honestly don't care what you think about my experiences.

I have never detailed them online, I seek no fame or followers for them and much of the details will go to the grave with me, so it doesn't matter anyways.

I also understand why people are reluctant to even speak of their experiences because of the ridicule you recieve when you do say anything.

Not what I asked, however.

What I asked is if others such as yourself who have not had the experience would just write me off as delusional.

You answered the question, so thanks.

I'm interested in the details. I wouldn't mind hearing some. PM me if you feel like sharing but not to the public.

edit on 13-6-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

When he put his name behind the fake-as-hell Roswell slide and partnered with Jaime Mussan the game was up.

George Knapp is an entertainer as well and his practice in journalism has given him the charisma and trustability to continue to sell non-sense and fairy tales to the gullible.

These guys aren't truthseekers out here for the public good they are professional speakers on the UFO/paranormal circuit that pull down 6 figures a year.

Also, this "leak" is fake as well.

The Admiral said 11 years ago he never even bothered to investigate UFOs at all.

11 years ago.

What a complete and utter load of rubbish! Talk about using your belief to lie about people. Not good at all!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

You might call this rubbish too, but on the chance that you might like it, here it is, just for you:

A saucer crashes in the Black Forrest in the mid 1930’s. Apparently only ONE occupant survived and this crew member was taken in secret to Berlin.

What does Hitler think?

“What will the social order of the future be like? Comrade, I will tell you. THERE WILL BE A CLASS OF OVERLORDS, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and then the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves.

AND OVER AND ABOVE ALL THESE WILL REIGN A NEW AND EXALTED NOBILITY OF WHOM I CANNOT SPEAK... BUT OF ALL THESE PLANS THE MILITANT MEMBERS WILL KNOW NOTHING.

THE NEW MAN IS LIVING AMONGST US NOW! HE IS HERE. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW MAN. HE IS INTREPID AND CRUEL. I WAS AFRAID OF HIM.”

— Adolf Hitler
from Herman Rauschning's 1939 book, "Hitler Speaks"

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

You might call this rubbish too, but on the chance that you might like it, here it is, just for you:

A saucer crashes in the Black Forrest in the mid 1930’s. Apparently only ONE occupant survived and this crew member was taken in secret to Berlin.

What does Hitler think?

“What will the social order of the future be like? Comrade, I will tell you. THERE WILL BE A CLASS OF OVERLORDS, after them the rank and file of the party members in hierarchical order, and then the great mass of anonymous followers, servants and workers in perpetuity, and beneath them again all the conquered foreign races, the modern slaves.

AND OVER AND ABOVE ALL THESE WILL REIGN A NEW AND EXALTED NOBILITY OF WHOM I CANNOT SPEAK... BUT OF ALL THESE PLANS THE MILITANT MEMBERS WILL KNOW NOTHING.

THE NEW MAN IS LIVING AMONGST US NOW! HE IS HERE. ISN’T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

I WILL TELL YOU A SECRET. I HAVE SEEN THE NEW MAN. HE IS INTREPID AND CRUEL. I WAS AFRAID OF HIM.”

— Adolf Hitler
from Herman Rauschning's 1939 book, "Hitler Speaks"

What does this have to do with the poster and post I was replying too? :/

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: 727Sky

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

I think there are very good reasons to ignore a vast amount of eye witness accounts on this subject. Considering that this has been in the forefront of pop culture since the 40’s.

Or should we never accept any extraordinary claim without significant means to back it up? I’m not keen on that and i’m sure you aren’t either.

As far as your claims. They are not credible in the slightest bit to me. I call shenanigans and i insist you prove them, or i will simply dismiss you as someone who can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. There are plenty of those people floating around making absurd claims without the means to back them up, or the education to convice me that you are credible.

It exists in pop culture so that means millions of people suddenly started hallucinating about one specific aspect of pop culture? Why arent people telling stories that sound like HeMan or Lord of the Rings? Why is it always advanced beings in space ships? Where are all the "i swear to god this happened" stories about a sword swinging sorcery and sandals adventure akin to conan the barbarian or krull? Where are all the mermaids? Those have been in "pop culture" for quite a while now...

Your contribution is worth less than nothing to me, and your ignorance and lack of imagination is such that its actually painful for me to imagine being you. You probably scoffed at even hearing the word imagination because you are only capable of percieving it in that one nonsensical context.
edit on 6/14/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
It exists in pop culture so that means millions of people suddenly started hallucinating about one specific aspect of pop culture? Why arent people telling stories that sound like HeMan or Lord of the Rings? Why is it always advanced beings in space ships? Where are all the "i swear to god this happened" stories about a sword swinging sorcery and sandals adventure akin to conan the barbarian or krull? Where are all the mermaids? Those have been in "pop culture" for quite a while now...

I had this argument with Martin Kottmeyer long ago about the Barney and Betty Hill incident. He kept going on about how they must have been influenced by seeing an episode of The Outer Limits which had an alien on it that very roughly (not really) resembled the aliens they described. I just couldn't get him to see that even if he could prove that they saw that TV episode, there's no way to causally link the show with the sighting.

But yeah, nobody is describing aliens that look like those from Avatar, a movie that made $3 billion worldwide. Nobody is describing aliens that look like Minions (although those tic-tac UFOs might count). That whole "cultural influence" argument is weak and essentially impossible to prove on an individual basis.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

How can you not like Dolan? The guys got HUGE balls!
How do I know?
Because he’s got that honey wife, Tracy
(got to have huge balls for that)
and he stole Bright Insights wall art and had the balls to hang it up and put it in his own videos.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I hate it when I can't tell if someone is being sarcastic.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

a reply to: 727Sky

CASH GRABBB!!! As soon as he mentioned Greer, and EdMItchell, and TTSA he lost all credibility.

I watched a video once of Greer taking a group of people who paid for a tour of UFOs into the woods and up to a large clearing, where he claimed there was an invisible UFO parked.

These people are selling stories. Made up stories. The fact that there are gov personel involved, and still not one shred of evidence for anything they have said, should be an eye opener.

Why do you follow these people? What reason do you have to believe in what they are saying? Name one single thing that could count as convincing material. (Anectodal witness stories don’t count as convincing)

So witnesses don't count.

A rather good way to keep from acknowledging that something is indeed out there and an explanation would be nice...

Let me ask this another way.

I've personally had 5 different UFO encounters in my life, all of them with multiple witnesses besides myself.

Not "a blinking light in the sky" or "it could be a comet or weather balloon" encounters, but multi-minute "I can describe every detail" ones.

As a child I touched one.

Now, I would really like to know the actual explanation of these things... our stuff, their stuff, if so who is "they"?

So to you is my search into the "what are they?" question just pointless and I'm dreaming it all up?

Honestly curious.

I think there are very good reasons to ignore a vast amount of eye witness accounts on this subject. Considering that this has been in the forefront of pop culture since the 40’s.

Or should we never accept any extraordinary claim without significant means to back it up? I’m not keen on that and i’m sure you aren’t either.

As far as your claims. They are not credible in the slightest bit to me. I call shenanigans and i insist you prove them, or i will simply dismiss you as someone who can’t distinguish fantasy from reality. There are plenty of those people floating around making absurd claims without the means to back them up, or the education to convice me that you are credible.

Your contribution is worth less than nothing to me, and your ignorance and lack of imagination is such that its actually painful for me to imagine being you. You probably scoffed at even hearing the word imagination because you are only capable of percieving it in that one nonsensical context.
Well go out and snag yourself an alien and parade it around on the tv or at least take some pictures. Until then, all you have are other people’s stories. If i’m so wrong, #ing prove it. Where is the evidence that is not stories? Why are you so sure if there is no #ing evidence?

edit on 14-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Well go out and snag yourself an alien and parade it around on the tv or at least take some pictures. Until then, all you have are other people’s stories. If i’m so wrong, #ing prove it. Where is the evidence that is not stories? Why are you so sure if there is no #ing evidence? 

So, what's your take on the ufo phenomenon?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Huh... whelp, this is what disclosure would look like sans an emergency ... guess the naysayers are wisely wary due to the heaps of intentional obfuscation over 70+ years and scads of useful idiots, but this IS interesting... even IF a psy-op, it is interesting.

I'm not sold this is a "cash grab." This is cementing the subject, somewhat... the cash grabbers (would mostly) have an interest in keeping it all intangible, I'd think.

I'm just surprised it is happening... at all.

I do feel mildly sorry for the ones sure UFOs are all tabloid bull pucky. The lunatic fringe has a few "I told ya sos" it seems.

Wonder if the final answers will surprise the die hards?
edit on 6/14/2019 by Baddogma because: Struck an errant aitch

edit on 6/14/2019 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/14/2019 by Baddogma because: result of recreational posting while working

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I suppose it depends on what the "final answers" are. Maybe we're all in for a surprise.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Can I re-fill that Kool-aid for you?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Can I re-fill that Kool-aid for you?

Can you back up your rants? No, you cannot!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

On what side?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

First off, i think a lot of people want to believe in things, not just in aliens and ufos, but in religion, in ghosts, in special powers, and plenty of other things. I tend to lump all of this unproven stuff into the same category. ( things that people claim that have never been proven) People tend to use their beliefs to identify themselves.

Whether or not any of the stuff is real, we know that people make up stories and stick to them , even though we know they are lying. People lie. the fact that people do this is a phenomena that cannot be denied. Not only do they make stuff up, but they seem to need you to believe it too.

Second, UFOs are simply that. Unidentified objects. I don’t doubt that people see things. But what they see and how they come to think that it is aliens or jesus, or magic, or ghosts or some kind of alien craft can be very telling. They usually don’t come to that conclusion based on evidence. And the fact is that people make up stories to make themselves seem more interesting, or to be accepted by the “in” group. The more they want to belong to that group, the harder they will defend their claims. Especially on anonymous internet message boards.

Third, when confronted with unexplained phenomenon, the human mind is known to make up scenarios that explain what they are experiencing. I have no doubt that people have experiences, but I seriously doubt pretty much every story I’ve ever heard. Mostly because none of those stories have ever come with any evidence to support the claims. And people make all kinds of claims. If this place has taught me anything it is that people will make up any #ing claim that will Get them some kind of recognition or justify their beliefs. I like cold hard facts. I will believe in aliens when I can poke one with a stick. And no Internet story is going to change my mind.
edit on 15-6-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

First off, i think a lot of people want to believe in things, not just in aliens and ufos, but in religion, in ghosts, in special powers, and plenty of other things. I tend to lump all of this unproven stuff into the same category. ( things that people claim that have never been proven) People tend to use their beliefs to identify themselves.

Whether or not any of the stuff is real, we know that people make up stories and stick to them , even though we know they are lying. People lie. the fact that people do this is a phenomena that cannot be denied. Not only do they make stuff up, but they seem to need you to believe it too.

Second, UFOs are simply that. Unidentified objects. I don’t doubt that people see things. But what they see and how they come to think that it is aliens or jesus, or magic, or ghosts or some kind of alien craft can be very telling. They usually don’t come to that conclusion based on evidence. And the fact is that people make up stories to make themselves seem more interesting, or to be accepted by the “in” group. The more they want to belong to that group, the harder they will defend their claims. Especially on anonymous internet message boards.

Third, when confronted with unexplained phenomenon, the human mind is known to make up scenarios that explain what they are experiencing. I have no doubt that people have experiences, but I seriously doubt pretty much every story I’ve ever heard. Mostly because none of those stories have ever come with any evidence to support the claims. And people make all kinds of claims. If this place has taught me anything it is that people will make up any #ing claim that will Get them some kind of recognition or justify their beliefs. I like cold hard facts. I will believe in aliens when I can poke one with a stick. And no Internet story is going to change my mind.

No one should be saying that some of these ufos are ET. No one knows what they are. Evidence though does point to a real phenomenon. Militery sightings alone tell us that.

Could these ufos be secret militery projects? Of course they can, but they could also be something else. Who's knows.

What we need to stop doing is feeling that we have to be part of a group. The believers or skeptics. These groups only bring belief and a new age religon we just do not need. Both groups we do not need.

I have said for years that governments have been taken this subject seriously for years, and we now know that this is true.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Agreed. And if any speculation is to be done, explanations should clearly side with natural causes; military aircraft, Remote control vehicles, and other Mundane causes, way before we get into Speculating about extreme and unreasonable causes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join