It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dobby like creature spotted in driveway

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This clip was shared from a facebook user named Vivian Gomez overnight. It is trending on twitter now.

While my sensible self tells me this is likely a hoax, I still wanted to drop it here for the lulz, before i head to work. So far, the poster has not admitted it's fake as far as i know. So maybe...

Alien? Elf? Marionette?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Nice work , must have been hard hence only 10 seconds.

Must say I prefer this one from the channel.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Why is this not in the jokes, puns and pranks forum?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Dont forget the old sock...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

edit on 6/9/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That walk like Conor McGregor at the end there lol

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Ugliest looking streaker I have ever seen. Must be some hundred year old guy with hardly any meat left on his bones that got loose from an Alzheimer hospital.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I for one, am completely convinced. I am shook to the very core, scared now, to even sleep. These things, whatever they are, must be serial. I don't know how I can ever move on in life. I am so abhorred by the very nature of this, that I cannot contemplate tomorrow, nay, tonight. I am just dumbfounded...

We must barricade ourselves indoors. Batten down the hatches. Dig moats. Set holy water traps upon every doorway. If we are to save our very souls, we must indeed be selfless and risk our mortal souls for every other soul to remain.

WE MUST BE VILLIGERANT !!!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I for one, am completely convinced. I am shook to the very core, scared now, to even sleep. These things, whatever they are, must be serial. I don't know how I can ever move on in life. I am so abhorred by the very nature of this, that I cannot contemplate tomorrow, nay, tonight. I am just dumbfounded...

We must barricade ourselves indoors. Batten down the hatches. Dig moats. Set holy water traps upon every doorway. If we are to save our very souls, we must indeed be selfless and risk our mortal souls for every other soul to remain.

WE MUST BE VILLIGERANT !!!

Oooh. A moat sounds great, stock it with bass. I wonder if we need a DNR permit to do that? Getting older, I need a moat so I can fish off the front porch.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
video is great. the shadows look good work. i like how dobby clapped at the end. whoever made it is awesome.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Wow, great work. The shadows looks convincing and there's even a brief reflection in the corner of the window.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Initially I thought it was an elf. Upon closer scrutiny, it looked more like a brownie. But now I'm leaning towards gnome.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Obviously a naked child with Progeria who got up in the middle of the night, finished unfinished glasses of wine from a house party, then wandered outside under the influence...happens all the time!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Been looking to see if this is debunked yet, but so far all i've found is some posts by friends of the original poster speaking to her character and saying it's real.

A question i have is if it's real, why would the lady not be more upset and scared? The 'dobby' came from inside her house! So that in itself is a huge red flag. If i saw some creature on video that walked out of my house and looks like an alien, i'd be calling 9 1 1.

One of the rumors is that the dobby is a marketing campaign for a new Harry Potter game.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Obviously a naked child with Progeria who got up in the middle of the night, finished unfinished glasses of wine from a house party, then wandered outside under the influence...happens all the time!

lmao! that was suspiciously specific.....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

A question i have is if it's real, why would the lady not be more upset and scared? The 'dobby' came from inside her house!

Well, Dobby is a house elf after all.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
That really is the walk of someone who hasn't wiped properly.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
That really is the walk of someone who hasn't wiped properly.

With his freedom sock

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Does anyone know the location of this?? As far as I can tell it is in Colorado.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Initially I thought it was an elf. Upon closer scrutiny, it looked more like a brownie. But now I'm leaning towards gnome.

Oh good lord that made me laugh!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join