It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some U.S. Embassies fly the Gay Pride Flag Next to the United States Flag.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I know at least 1 embassy flew a pride flag over the US flag, those people should be fired with no get out of jail free card.

Those that disobeyed the directives of the white house, should at least be demoted for ignoring the boss.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Today, VP Mike Pence carefully explained the rationale for not allowing certain "Special Interest" flags to be flown over U.S. embassies.

www.westernjournal.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Of course people do, they have free speech rights too. You can be offended too, or not. Do you think hetro men and women are not born that way? Do you think only gays have free speech rights? We all have the same rights. Do you mean to say the idea of heterosexuality does not disgust you? Why are your free speech rights more important than mine? Are you trying to imply that gay is the only way?
edit on 11-6-2019 by thedigirati because: I'm happy.

Aren't you glad your parents were not gay? Otherwise you would not be here.
edit on 11-6-2019 by thedigirati because: Truth

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: carewemust

When did the gays get a country?

The rainbow flag is a symbol of their pride. Lots of groups have flags.

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was found that our enemies are responsible for rising rates of gender confused in the US? What it it were a long term solution to undermine our military and the stand up and fight nature of the past US citizens.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's possible. Russia specializes in creating confusion within the U.S.. Our last President was so annoyed, he took the unprecedented step of telling them to "Cut it out!", by telephone and during a press briefing.

12/16/2016: www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join