It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USS Princeton Radar Controller, "If These Things Are Hostile, Then We're Screwed."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24419019]SacredLore[/post

I don't want to go off topic, so all I'll say is he made "overthrowing governments" seem like some silly nonsense the government pulls, it's bigger than that. I suppose I can give him a pass since I'm sure it was an "on the spot" interview.

If Delonge is genuinely vested in informing the masses about all this stuff he knows, I applaud him. Something just seems off about him, I think for me it stems from the AMA he did here, where he said a lot of nothing with a holier-than-thou attitude. I even loved Blink 182.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1

Sure, undeniably DeLonge made mistakes and he will make more. But TTSA is currently delivering more than any other similar effort. So let us just observe what more they have for us in the 4 remaining episodes of Unidentified on the History channel.
Especially if you loved Blink 182 :-)
I was really impressed by the music with his new band, Angels & Airwaves, btw. But this a matter of taste, of course.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: aapeltzz

Fired for yelling at people could just be an excuse. (Indeed, where else if not in the military would yelling at people be tolerated :-)

The article also mentions another Major General "relieved of command", at Nellis (!):
The Air Force also fired another two-star general, Maj. Gen. Peter Gersten, from his leadership role days after Dunlop was removed. Gersten was relieved of command of the Air Force Warfare Center at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada June 2 over allegations of an unprofessional relationship.

The timing is very suspect. Right when TTSA is bringing interesting things into the public light, two Generals get fired, one related to Special Access Programs and the other to Nellis (known for UFO rumours).
I would not be surprised if these two people either tried to block or help the efforts of TTSA. If they were trying to help we are seeing the first efforts to put the cat back into the bag. Hope the opposite is the case, namely that these two Generals, for whatever reason, were obsessed with keeping UFO facts from the public.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: fleabit

But based on prior encounters and there have been many, man,y since the late 40's, and some very high profile encounters, that have yet to be explained, they seem to be interested in our weaponry and more specifically our nuclear capabilities, so that appears to be one reason. Another possible reason in my opinion would be to see if we can get ourselves out of the environmental mess we are creating with climate change.

I think they probably aren't concerned too much about how we handle out own planet. I think ironically Star Trek in their shows, is probably close to the truth. Just like we have been forced to do on our planet, trying to form unions and states and united nations and global concerns from all countries, with laws and regulations to ensure no one nation takes advantage of the others, the same goes galactically. And they probably monitor planets that are moving closer to FTL travel, and enhanced weapons.

Not a stretch at all, and a lot more mundane that people seem to freak out about. I honestly don't get the big deal. I imagine in a thousand years or so, if we have not blown ourselves up, we'll have our own backyard to deal with, and will have to monitor other developing planets as well. And not just arbitrarily blow them up just because they are developing deadly weapons.

Reports of UFOs shutting down nuclear plants temporarily goes right in line with that theory. Can they disarm our weapons easily? Plenty of nuclear facilities have had reports of visitors. I don't think they are overtly hostile, or we'd already be gone.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I have some reservations about the show, mainly hard evidence is lacking, yet I don't automatically discount their eyewitness testimony either. Are their aliens out there? I think it is almost a mathematical certainty given the scope of the universe. This then brings other various disconcerting and disruptive questions that really are part of a different discussion. My thought on this is that after FOUR pages, the posters are running in circles over minute points and not a dingle person has even THOUGHT of Trump starting the 'space force' maybe there is a reason that has been made public. For all the deep (and not so deep) thinkers on this site, no one seems to consider the implications of the space force and the soft disclosure taking place. peace

eta: I find myself a little disappointed by this

edit on R412019-06-12T06:41:50-05:0006amWed, 12 Jun 2019 06:41:50 -050012AM by RichardA because: because

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Could be the space force has to do with the ever popular human wars, not aliens. Protecting military satellites might be a large part of the mission.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RichardA
I have some reservations about the show, mainly hard evidence is lacking, yet I don't automatically discount their eyewitness testimony either. Are their aliens out there? I think it is almost a mathematical certainty given the scope of the universe. This then brings other various disconcerting and disruptive questions that really are part of a different discussion. My thought on this is that after FOUR pages, the posters are running in circles over minute points and not a dingle person has even THOUGHT of Trump starting the 'space force' maybe there is a reason that has been made public. For all the deep (and not so deep) thinkers on this site, no one seems to consider the implications of the space force and the soft disclosure taking place. peace

eta: I find myself a little disappointed by this

It pretty well falls in line with what I mentioned in my first post...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
right here

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

THIS IS FISHY AS HELL.
When watching the video, the very first thing I thought was an agenda being pushed by tptb.

First off, Delonge being at the center of the most revealing "true disclosure" of aliens flying all over the place as they please, yeah right.

Second, if someone is to believe every bit of it and not familiar with 3 letter agencies pushing a particular agenda, it sure would scare the population and have citizens listen to governments for solutions as they did with "terrorism".

Third, TV shows on UFOs/aliens have been increasing at a steady pace over the years thus showing a control of the population's perception/reaction.

I'm not saying aliens do not exist, to the contrary I think they do and have been around for longer than people think. I just see this video as fishy and aiming at getting a reaction so eventually the government would have to step in and make some kind of anouncement in regard to how to deal with the situation, defense,etc.

I understand disclosure has to happen someday but imo something is wrong when disclosing the biggest story in history of mankind with a rock band singer/songwriter, f' ck get real.

Some people have been warning us about this kind of "alien threat" in the future.

Don't fall for it too easily as if finally we are getting disclosure and the government will step in to save us,

Just saying...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, the tic tacs were doing 100, then dropped from 28,000 feet to sea level in 0.7 seconds.
That's NOT human technology.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
If I remember correctly, the tic tacs were doing 100, then dropped from 28,000 feet to sea level in 0.7 seconds.
That's NOT human technology.

Maybe. The Navy has been experimenting with magnetohydrodynamic ships since the 1990s and even before that. I assume development has continued since then. Combine that with superconductor and mini-fusion research and they might have something that works really good by now. Good enough to leak to the media to show our noisy potential enemies that they need to tread lightly.

The tic-tacs didn't have American flags on them, but nothing that says "Made in Upsilon Eridani" either.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
one of the ufo's went underwater and appeared to be tracking a nuclear sub in the area at the time. The ufo was said to have been going about 77 knots.

If I remember correctly, during the first episode they said they were looking for a UFO in the air but when they "merged" with it on radar the pilots saw nothing. Until they looked down. That's when they saw that the thing was already on the water and it was the size of a 737!

Then it submerged and took off underwater while releasing the tic® tac above water as a possible diversion. So it was not a tic® tac following the sub, but a large UFO turned USO.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This here sums up what I've been saying... It's 36 minutes long with David Icke but says a lot. Watch to the very end.

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect
Have they not solved this thing yet? Dam whats taking so long?

But! Ya! Thats pretty fast. Forgot what the guy in the video said or how they came to those numbers, based on there radar or whatever.

But if you took a rocket like they use to launch things into orbit or probes to space. Put it 28,000 feet up, turn it around so it points at the ground or sea. Then turn that sucker on full blast, it would still not reach the ground in anywhere near a second mark, much less under a second. It may be close, or then again since there is no initial of thrust against the ground, well it may be not even be anywhere near close.

And also it would make quite and a much more spectacular crunch and splash when it hits the water. Look on the bright side at least our technology makes much more of a splash.

Anyways, the bigfoot mystery is much more interesting then these tic tacs doing whatever it is that they do.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I stand corrected. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
His story was very credible. I'm a 20 year retired Navy veteran. It's amazing some of the things the radar on one of those ships will pick up. I see some are speculating that it was one of ours, maybe some new advanced drone technology we were testing. I don't buy this theory, and here's why. The government likes to keep this kind of stuff super secret squirrel below the radar. I have a difficult time believing that the Navy would just go willy nilly and just put that kind of thing out there, knowing that sooner or later, someone would start talking about it.

I did find it curious and a little menacing that some entity came by in a helicopter and took all the tapes, data, and left nothing behind. Methinks that someone had something to hide, and nobody was supposed to see anything to begin with. There was a flub up at some point.

All in all, my theory is that the Chinese spied/stole enough of our military technology to go a few steps further to advance it and were the ones testing it. I also believe our governm/military knows this, and is very fearful that the public will find this out, with grave repercussions.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I agree with you totally! I've watched every episode. I'm a 20 year retired Navy veteran, sonthis is very special to me. a reply to: data5091

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join