It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC: Stupid Is as Stupid Does

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: jjsr420

A claim does not stand without evidence that it is factual. Basic effing logic.

I made a claim, I provided sources. You don't like those sources? It's up to you to debunk them, not me.

I didn't ask you to represent stats for any other terrorist group.

The Redneck, whom you seem to be emulating and taking cues from, accused me of being biased, focusing only on white supremacist. Well, this thread isn't about "Black Lives Matter" or "La Raza", This thread is about AOC and her misunderstanding of why white supremacists terrorists aren't being arrested and charged with "domestic terrorism".

suggest you all do the same, as the user isn't here for a debate.

Are you here for debate, or to jump on AOC supporters and their ilk? What side of this "debate" are you representing? Where are your arguments, stats and sources?

Nope, you're here to bully and insult people whose opinions represent a threat to your "safe space" echo chamber.

Funny. I haven't insulted anyone. You aren't here for debate, like I said. You keep skirting your Burden of Proof, trying to act like it isn't yours. It is.

Providing sources is good, but when pressed on the accuracy of your sources, the Burden of Proof is -still- yours. I've debated for 20 of my 35 years of life. I know how it works. I am questioning the accuracy of your sources, not making my own claim. It is on you to provide evidence that they are accurate. That's. Just. How. It. Works.

I don't care what someone else did, or said. What ol' Necky Guy says has nothing at all to do with me calling into question the accuracy of your stats (or more accurately, your knowledge of how the stats were gathered, and by proxy their accuracy).

It's quite simple really. # or get off the pot. Put up, or # up.

-It isn't anyone's job to provide evidence to back your asertions, or provide evidence to their truth fullness or accuracy.-

If your next reply to me doesn't contain this, and is just more of the same bull, I'm really going to ignore you from this point on. I'm here fo debate, not logical fallacies.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jjsr420

Why won't you answer my questions? What is the topic we're debating? What are the sides? What is your argument? Where are your citations and verifications? What have you added to the discussion?

I made my claims. I sourced my claims. If you don't like my sources, debunk them. If you can't debunk the claims and sources, then

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: Sookiechacha

CNN is racist.

So was the last Democrat who ran for president as well as their "Current Front runner" Hey my mentor was not the former Grand Wizard of the KKK and I did not "say not in my backyard" while enacting the most racist legislation in recent history. The same legislation that Trump undid recently. Then again, I am not a democrat either, but those I mentioned earlier are and heck even Trump used to be until he realized how Racist they are and left them like a bad date.

Isn't it interesting how the Demoncrats created the KKK? The Traitorous Nancy Pelosi would do well to remind the public of that little tidbit while she's dissing Trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join