It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

page: 1

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The Lois Lerner // IRS targeting scandal has yielded a nearly $2 Million victory for one victim.

"True the Vote" was illegally and unConstitutionally targeted by the IRS under Obama.

The Court has ruled !!!

No wonder Lois Lerner took the 5th multiple times 😆

Other Obama Cabinets targeted TTV also and it's all exposed 💥🤣💥

Wonder if TTV will be extra "active" for 2020 😎

True the Vote Wins Stunning Court Ruling Against IRS in Lois Lerner Scandal

We can win in the courts! Finally, the IRS and Lois Lerner were found guilty of numerous charges. And, they will pay for their corruption. Please note that you did not find this in the mainstream media that the IRS was found GUILTY of corruption—and this is just the start.

The True the Vote v. IRS lawsuit has finally come to a close with a stunning ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton ruling in favor of True the Vote; penalizing the IRS with maximum attorneys fees due to their unconstitutional discrimination against the group and their unethical behavior in the case.

"Dirtbag Obama Caught"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

the IRS and Lois Lerner were found guilty of numerous charges. And, they will pay for their corruption. 

They will? Who's going to jail?

Or is it the tax payer who is going to foot this 2M bill?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

the IRS and Lois Lerner were found guilty of numerous charges. And, they will pay for their corruption. 

Exactly. It must be the royal 'they'...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wow. That's amazing.

I'm shocked! But it's pretty darn cool.

Chalk one up for the little guy!!!

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So the Obama administration used government agencies to target American individuals for strictly partisan reasons.

Shocked face.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It wasn't thrown out as racist? Is the sky falling? Ok all kidding aside totally great that this occurred totally lame that it will be the Taxpayer that foots the bill. I can think of some ways to pay for it maybe set up a garnishment on the former president's pension. That would be fantastic and a real game changer. It could set a precedent that if in office you conspire against the citizenship your pay is garnished. It would never go thru congress so we would have to amend the constitution as a country to make it happen (also a snowballs chance but at least it is a chance.) Would the supreme court uphold it? I mean it is pretty hard to be for corrupt attacks on the citizenry so heck it might have a chance somewhere hopefully.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

My reaction, as well. The IRS and Lois ain't paying a damn penny; I AM! They don't care and I don't see it as a victory, just me getting screwed over by the system again.

Until there is jail time served - substantial jail time in a real prison - it's just more bread to go along with the damn circuses.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So the Obama administration used government agencies to target American individuals for strictly partisan reasons.

Shocked face.

And they did it again with Mueller,the fisa courts,FBI,and DOJ.

Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's the rub. It's our tax money going to pay for what these crooks did. If there's no personal punishment, there's no punishment... except for the very people who got shafted in the first place.

Someone needs to be in prison. For a very long time. In a very deep hole.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Several somebodies it seems need to be in the graybar motel.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Wouldn’t that be something. All of those targeted by Operation Chicken Coup can sue at some point and cash in.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Let me know when Lerner is arrested. The IRS is not paying this bill, I am.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome news that our judicial system is not completely in the hands of the globalists. Tear Ms Lerner (and hopefully her former boss) a new one.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shocked face.

According to a court

It is a stunning admission

new topics

top topics

join