It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Missing FBI Files and the Hillary Emails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Oh goody another one.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Yes and for campaign finance infractions in the state of New York.

You know you really shouid researcah before you claim that I said anything. You are wrong... COMPLETELY WRONG.

I am saying that yes he will either be impeached over this or he will get voted out ( if he runs he loses you all know it)
and then face a federal trial.

Hey bookmark this page that way you can see exactly what I said.

Mueller just dropped his report a month ago by the way genius.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It will. Give it time its only been a few weeks.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I am saying that yes he will either be impeached over this or he will get voted out ( if he runs he loses you all know it)

Really? Because in April you said he was going to resign. Maybe you should keep up with your own ridiculous assertions?

Maybe you should bookmark THAT page so you can see exactly what you said?

Or have you changed your mind since then? You know, when the Mueller report came back with nothing?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If I ignore a post of yours its usually because I feel the post was unworthy of any response.
You are lucky you are getting this one explaining things.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I did not say that. I said he might. I do not ever say anything is definitively going to happen.
I can surmise the future from current events. But I do not know the future.

I read the panic though. Every one of you can see what is happening. Everyone knows what is going to happen here.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I do not ever say anything is definitively going to happen.

WHAT?!? You literally did exactly that about three posts ago! You even said to bookmark it so we could look back at it later?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: proteus33

bleachbit is free app you can download from the internet.

www.bleachbit.org...

Military grade huh?

It uses military grade - meaning, approved - processes for wiping data so that it becomes unrecoverable.

The processes aren't secret, they are what the government requires when it comes to wiping data on decommissioned storage devices.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes but when you data is requested by Subpoena you do not go and use programs like evidence eliminator or bleaching to destroy said data and devices you could not wipe with software you use physical tools to destroy like taking hammers to fines that is illegal and as long as her ass has been in gov she knew exactly what she was doing was illegal but she had to do it because the evidence in those emails would have likely got her locked up permanently or until a demotards became president who would pardon her..

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So . I have used programs like that in past you can get it for free off net good for them I too can get all sorts of free stuff off net to do criminal activity its out there. A buddy used to have a program on his laptop that if anyone tried to get past his password or to make a mirror of his hard drive it would zero hardcover. He had a lot of pirated programs on his computer not like games but high end programs that costs thousands of dollars retail. His kid came down for Christmas holidays and wanted to play his games on Facebook and typed his dad's password in wrong dad had to buy a new computer and replace all his pirated software he used in his business.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

www.bleachbit.org...

Military grade huh?

Hilitary Grade actually bwaaaaaaa😆😆😆

BleachBit verH20

edit on Jun-10-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana bandana🍌

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Yes but when you data is requested by Subpoena you do not go and use programs like evidence eliminator or bleaching to destroy said data

I know, but not sure why you are telling me this...

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

www.bleachbit.org...

Military grade huh?

It uses military grade - meaning, approved - processes for wiping data so that it becomes unrecoverable.

The processes aren't secret, they are what the government requires when it comes to wiping data on decommissioned storage devices.

This is the truth. It doesn't mean it is developed in a secret military lab. It's covering the standard, not the package.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I did not say that. I said he might. I do not ever say anything is definitively going to happen.

I read the panic though. Every one of you can see what is happening. Everyone knows what is going to happen here.

You said that Trump had a 0% chance of getting elected.

You said Trump was going to be taken down by the Mueller report 100%.

You have said before that Hillary was "DEFINITELY " innocent to use your words that you never use as long as we are staying on topic....

Lol

I will take any and every bet that you make!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I do not ever say anything is definitively going to happen.

WHAT?!? You literally did exactly that about three posts ago! You even said to bookmark it so we could look back at it later?

I screen shotted it on my phone just in case

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like some solid verification exists that most of Hillary's emails were in fact being "forwarded" to an address not on their actual "distribution" list !!

Complete and utter hogwash. What bull schitte.

Is this saying that it definitely didnt happen?

This was from page 2 of this thread......

Or is that your way of saying it maybe didnt happen?

Lol

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Looks like some solid verification exists that most of Hillary's emails were in fact being "forwarded" to an address not on their actual "distribution" list !!

Complete and utter hogwash. What bull schitte.

2019 not been a good year for you so far?

Don’t worry, 2025 might be better, but that’s not likely either

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

All I am saying is there is no. Mystery she deliberately destroyed subpoenaed data because it was evidence of criminal activity which is obstructing justice. She did not destroy it when she. Left office she destroyed it. After it was requested there is the difference.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

All I am saying is there is no. Mystery she deliberately destroyed subpoenaed data because it was evidence of criminal activity which is obstructing justice. She did not destroy it when she. Left office she destroyed it. After it was requested there is the difference.

I know, but again, not sure how this is relevant to my comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join