It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of the Missing FBI Files and the Hillary Emails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Judicial Watch (every dirty politicians' worst nightmare) has received more documents from some FOIA requests.

Seems this time a few VERY IMPORTANT FBI files have been "lost or misplaced or damaged" !! (surprise surprise Obama) 😆

Looks like some solid verification exists that most of Hillary's emails were in fact being "forwarded" to an address not on their actual "distribution" list !!

Yep it was a Chinese state-owned company that was getting every email especially the ones with classified material 😆

Bueller? Bueller?

What a cover-up 💥🉐💥

Judicial Watch: FBI Docs Show Notes about Meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Clinton Emails are ‘Missing’ and CD Containing Notes Is Likely ‘Damaged’ Irreparably

Judicial Watch announced today that the FBI released 277 pages of redacted records in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit that show the FBI failed to produce information from an August 2015 meeting with Intelligence Community Inspector General about Hillary Clinton’s email server. The FBI claimed that notes are “missing” and the CD containing notes from meeting is likely “damaged” irreparably.

Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) said during a hearing with Strzok that in 2015 ICIG investigator Fred Rucker advised Strzok of an “anomaly” on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through the private server. The forensic analysis found that all of those emails except four – over 30,000 – “were going to an address that was not on the distribution list.” It was later reported that it was a “Chinese state-owned company” that hacked Clinton’s server. The ICIG referred the Clinton email investigation to the FBI on July 6, 2015, just under a month before the meeting for which the notes were “lost.”

"Dirty Players Cover-up"

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Ooooh, I keep picturing her in an orange jumpsuit. Her and all the crooked lairs and deceivers!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

FBI Chief Christopher Wray said China conducted "mass hacking" to obtain lots of U.S. secrets. Hopefully someone will let him know that Hillary left open a port in her firewall, and SOLD U.S. secrets to China.

Now we're learning how Bill and Hillary went from paupers, to almost Billionaire status, in less than 10 years.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Maybe Trump can ask the Chinese president to turn all the emails over in good faith and as part of the trade agreement that will put an end to the tariff war with the US...

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ATSAlex

this was floated back in 2016, and some (lefties) said it was impossible, no one hacked Hillary's server, I have to admit they were right, it wasn't hacked it was on purpose.

Just another reason why Trump won, what ever heavenly power there may be was looking out for the USA.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The entire narrative that the emails have been "missing" is a farce, as nobody in conservative / Republican / Trump media will insist on pointing out that they never were missing. Meaning they're all a farce too.

edit on 8-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Things are getting "re-Kendall'd" 😆

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

he entire narrative that the emails have been "missing" is a farce, as nobody in conservative / Republican / Trump media will insist on pointing out that they never were missing. Meaning they're all a farce too.

You're kidding, right?

So nobody in the mainstream media ever called the 30,000 plus emails that Hillary deleted "missing"?

Nobody in the government did either?

That's weird...

So the FBI didn't have to go get them, after she deleted them and then deleted the backup TWICE?

The FBI recovered all of Hillary's deleted emails through a cloud backup system unknown to Clinton and her lawyers. The FBI were able to retrieve all of her emails.

“With the consent of our client and their end user, and consistent with our policies regarding data privacy, yesterday, Tuesday, October 6, Datto delivered a hardware device to the FBI containing all backed up data related to Platte Rivers Networks' client known to be in its possession,” Datto said in a statement.

NOBODY in the government called them missing? Then how could they have "discovered them again?

On October 28, 2016, days before the election, Comey notified Congress that the FBI had started looking into newly discovered emails.

Comey was in on this as well?

What color is the sky in the world that you live in?

And how about the actual topic... that her emails ALSO got CC'd to a Chinese company?

You cool with that as well?

edit on 8-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It was a cyber security failure that borders on intentional. When the emails left that server... they were on the dark web in short order.

China Intel down to the local High school hacker had access.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What I'm saying, based on that email, which has been public since November 2016, is the emails never were missing. Read the email. Its highlighted for you. Yet somehow, as far as I know, I'm quite possibly the only soul thats made it a point to consistently bring this up beyond the day it was sniffed out of the Podesta emails. I suppose I'd have to be either a Democrat or a Republican voter to completely vex this factoid from my entire construct of reality. Because hey, Trump nor Fox nor Q etc never brought it up. And of course a Hillary person would refuse to acknowledge it.

So I suppose you believe the sky is blue because you live inside the eye of a blue eyed giant named Mahkumbah. If the Government / MSM said it was true half the population would believe it.
edit on 8-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I’m pretty sure the 55,000 pages were the original batch turned over by Team Hillary thru her attorney. The “missing” emails were a different batch; the ones bleached and wiped. They are the ones that folks fear China has.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I read the sentences in the OP but nothing makes any sense. Email servers have emails, check. Hillary is corrupt lying SOB that needs to be put in jail, check. What I don't get is how the OP gets from A to B with the words posted.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

If there's any evidence the Emails were "bleached and wiped" isn't that obstruction of justice? What evidence do they have Emails were "bleached and wiped" is a more interesting story than if it happened or not. So if there's no evidence of obstruction there's no there there.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The FBI actually recovered most of the deleted emails in late 2015.

Most have been slowly released after the classified stuff was redacted.

The "deleted" emails were (mostly) deleted while the entire system was under subpoena too.

And we now know the FBI investigation was rigged.

😎

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What I'm saying, based on that email, which has been public since November 2016, is the emails never were missing. Read the email. Its highlighted for you. Yet somehow, as far as I know, I'm quite possibly the only soul thats made it a point to consistently bring this up beyond the day it was sniffed out of the Podesta emails. I suppose I'd have to be either a Democrat or a Republican voter to completely vex this factoid from my entire construct of reality. Because hey, Trump nor Fox nor Q etc never brought it up. And of course a Hillary person would refuse to acknowledge it.

So I suppose you believe the sky is blue because you live inside the eye of a blue eyed giant named Mahkumbah. If the Government / MSM said it was true half the population would believe it.

~Yawn~

So you are essentially saying that everyone on the planet called the emails "missing" but since they were on the cloud that they were not missing at all.

I can see why you are the only one that keeps bringing it up then.

I'm assuming by your name that you are pretty miserable.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If there's any evidence the Emails were "bleached and wiped" isn't that obstruction of justice? What evidence do they have Emails were "bleached and wiped" is a more interesting story than if it happened or not. So if there's no evidence of obstruction there's no there there.

~blink~

You really doen't get out much, do you?

I'm getting off of here now...

Clown World is on ATS right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

There is a good amount if you looked...this took me all of 10 seconds lol

In October 2016, the FBI released edited documents from their Clinton email investigation.[17] In part 3 of this release, on page 24, the FBI reports that Clinton aide Cheryl Mills ordered Platte River Networks employee Paul Combetta[18] to delete the emails and approved the use of BleachBit. When questioned by the House Oversight Committee, Combetta invoked his Fifth Amendment rights and refused to testify.[18]

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Almost billionaire? Through their foundation they have about $5 billion altogether I believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Now you get it!! It's a proven fact of public record that is exactly what happened. Yet none of you liberals cared. Now that you know that in fact did happen, are you going to jump on board the wagon and demand her arrest?

In Mr. Combetta’s first interview with the F.B.I. in February, he said he did not recall seeing the preservation order from the Benghazi committee, which Mrs. Clinton’s lawyer, Cheryl D. Mills, had sent to Platte River. But in his May interview, he said that at the time he made the deletions “he was aware of the existence of the preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s email data” on the Platte River server.

www.nytimes.com...

So he probably got in some serious trouble right? Nope. The FBI covering for Hillary gave him immunity.

Between March 25-31, 2015: The Platte River Networks employee has what he calls an "oh s---" moment, realizing he did not delete Clinton’s email archive, per Mills’ December 2014 request. The employee deletes the email archive using a software called BleachBit.
Trump’s timeline is correct. The congressional subpoena came on March 4, 2015, and an employee deleted the emails sometime after March 25, 2015, three weeks later.

www.politifact.com...
edit on 9-6-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Looks like some solid verification exists that most of Hillary's emails were in fact being "forwarded" to an address not on their actual "distribution" list !!

Complete and utter hogwash. What bull schitte.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join