It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - the Ultimate RINO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wonder if it's possible for him to run as an independent in 2020?

Is that even legal?

I know he wont. I'm just thinking.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

No the interview I saw has been sliced up to not show where he stated it. It was Oprah I remember it vividly as does my wife as we were both loao, quit being blind to the censorship. I have scrolled thru millions of posts of those who have seen and about a third of that of disinfo agents claiming it did not exist. It did, he said they would believe anything (not that they were stupid) you can claim it did not exist and I will continue to know it did. Even saw where Trump bought the rights to it but again not worth my time to look into further as I am not here to argue with those who are blind just continue to enlighten those that can see clearly. I might have it saved on my old cpu but frankly is not worth my time to look for it anymore. The same people believed (many still do) that the reason we were attacking Iraq was because of "Weapons of mass destruction", the "911" report was legit (controlled by the same bueller everyone is raving about as of late,) we went into Afghanistan to remove a former asset from a cavern (not to lay the groundwork for a pipeline to bypass the caspian sea,) LHO was the only one involved with JFK, JWB acted alone w/lincoln, the OKC bombing wasn't to cover the Clinton crimes in WW, Pearl Harbor was a sneak attack, the gulf of tonkin narrative etc so it's not like he was saying what isn't common knowledge. The exact same thing can be said about democrats or anyone who believes what is told instead of utilizing critical thinking. Thanks for playing but if my post wasn't clear I am not looking for any disinfo shills to attack my memory (which is pretty frickin amazing) I am just posting what was out there before but now is no longer available for some reason. FTR I am on Trump's side and support him mostly with this whole Russia bs, voted for Obummer (first and only time I voted for a member of the 2 branch corporate party) in his 1st election and realized 2 days after he took office how much his hope and change were going nowhere (where as my wife refuses to listen to any of his "activities" and still adores him.) Chose Mickey Mouse over Slick willie in his re-election campaign made my dad quit talking politics with me as I tried to enlighten him on why Bernie was a better choice than Hiliarhea, and I could go on but I realize it is a futile attempt to try to educate anyone in the reality we live in and choose to let those who choose to be unenlightened stay that way.
edit on 8-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: meh

edit on 8-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: spelling re-wording etc kind of random rants blah

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

If you thought I owned ATS, you are just easily fooled.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Nope, just revising the revision with factual experience.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Nice

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have wondered what people would be saying about trump if he'd won as an independent.

I believe he would have run as one had he believed he would win. Instead he was smart enough to know that in america if your not in one of the two main party's you wont get the votes.

To be honest, his detractors would likely have placed him in the Republican column anyway.

Trump is not hated in Washington because of his policies... he is hated because of his power. He went from a businessman to President; that ain't supposed to happen. The President has at his command (assuming he knows about it) an entire FBI database of dirt on every single politician in Washington. He's supposed to use this information to stop any newcomers from bucking the establishment, but Trump is not part of the establishment. Now the Republicans are nervously trying to appease him and the Democrats are shaking in their boots. Why do you think so many Republicans left the House in 2018? To get out while the getting was good. Why do you think AOC and Ilhan Omar managed to get elected? They don't have a lot of dirt on them yet.

And of course, those who believe the MSM have eaten up their stories hook, line, and sinker.

That's also why Trump was attacked for firing James Comey. Comey was head of the FBI, the main guy to oversee that database. With him gone, everybody in Washington was deathly afraid Trump was going to open those files to the public and cost them all their jobs (not to mention possible prison time). Hell, Hillary even told us directly that was what was going to happen: "If we don't do this, we'll all hang!"

But CNN won't ever tell anyone that... neither will MSNBC. Even Fox doesn't want that dirty little secret out.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I've seen the interview you are referring to in full. The Oprah show in the 80s. Ive also seen the meme on Facebook that makes the claims that you are making. That's all it is. A meme some one made up and people fell for it. The Oprah episode is available, unedited.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Link? How would you know if it is the one I am referring to if as you claim it does not exist? The one I am referencing he states after Oprah asks him what he will run as "A republican because they will believe anything" If the one you are referencing he does not say it then well it is not the one I am referencing then is it? I believe there are copyright infringement being used to keep the one I am referencing off (at least that is what utube had on it when I tried to go to it) so how do you have something that has been pulled due to copyright infringement are you infringing on the copyright?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

So if I post the interview you'll just say its the wrong interview. Gotcha. The interview is on vimeo. I just watched it. It's from 1988. He also did an interview on CNN I believe, around the same time. Within a year of the Oprah interview. I'm on my phone and can't link videos. You just can't admit that you let your bias affect your memory of an event. I could show you the vid and you would just claim its the wrong vid. You already said as much.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

My bias? Just because I watched a video where he said he would run as a republican because they would believe anything? I am not biased against Trump he has just 1 more promise to fulfill and I will vote for him and be able to look at myself in the mirror.

My wife says my Trump love is nauseating so I have no idea what bias you are referencing???? Take a look at my post history and show me my bias. So far he has proven me wrong about my initial evaluation about him where I thought he was akin to the GWB BC election of my youth where it was a choice between 2 piles of manure which was very accurate considering the Mena connection. I was at a friends house a few months ago and they were stunned when they asked me what recent president would not do a better job than Trump and I said none in my lifetime. Reflecting on that later I would say JFK possibly but he got shot (also before I was born but still my fav). So to call me biased is very silly, since I openly admit I was wrong about him and am impressed by all that he has done.

The thread of this is that he is a RINO and my comment on the video was to affirm that. At no point was I making a slight against Trump at all as he ran as a Republican their political leaders constantly attacked him and some Republican politicians still do even tho he has accomplished more with a hostile congress (I don't count when he was elected and both houses were Republican as they were hostile to him even tho he was "republican") than any President in my lifetime

The next election is fast approaching and hopefully those that remain hostile will go away as well. He has changed the Republican philosophy for the better and my hat is off to him. That does not mean I am going to unsee what I saw. I don't care that he said it since I feel anyone who belongs to either branch of the Bankers party will believe whatever they are told by their party. Look at how many attack Trump from the Democratic party because they are told to even when a thing called facts are thrown in their face they will stammer and meek out either a reeeeeeeeee or Orange man bad I can't say why but he is because my cult told me so.

Of the 2 candidates of the different branches of the party that ran in the last election if I had the option of only voting between them (instead of my protest vote for peace) it would have been Trump! He still would not have won my state even if I did vote for him. My state is full of corrupt Democrats and the running joke is the governor's retirement home is prison (2 of them in recent years.) Please do not try to advise me of my biases as I have no alliance to either party just to our country and the truth. I don't play politics as it all a bunch of horse puckey neither does Trump and thanks to him we (USA) are winning.
edit on 8-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: too long

edit on 8-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: for clarity

edit on 8-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: paragraphing

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Paragraphs are your friend. Wall of text is not.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Grammar is for the sober

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Just to be clear, anything that has ever been on the internet is forever. If there was a video of what you claim someone would have found it and released it. This reminds me of that actor Tom Arnold that claims there is video/audio of Trump saying the n word but he has yet to produce the evidence.

The interview Trump did with Oprah happened in April 1988, I believe. It's been on the internet for years and yet no one can produce the evidence that he said this during that interview. So many people that hate Trump and none of them can produce the evidence of him saying this.

This started as a meme on Facebook. Even left leaning snopes has debunked it. Memories are faulty. People can't accept that so they claim the Mandela effect/alternate timelines changed history or some massive conspiracy to erase something from the internet. The internet is forever. You can never truly erase something from the internet. Someone, somewhere would download it and reupload it. That's why we tell children to be careful of what they post because once it's out there you can't control it.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Thank you for posting this and thank you for posting it under a moderator tag. ATS now openly supports RINOs, and all members should follow suit.

I love watching this website evolve and how the moderators mold and shape the readers and point them in the designated direction all the time.

Not Me ! I am a Rebel . Pass the Mustard Dude...........)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am sorry, but that is the dumbest thing I heard said about Trump yet. He doesn't care about you or anyone else worth less then a billion dollars. He doesn't give a # about this country, imposing outrageous tariffs on import and export. He us putting American small businesses
, out of business.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kimmy1398
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am sorry, but that is the dumbest thing I heard said about Trump yet. He doesn't care about you or anyone else worth less then a billion dollars. He doesn't give a # about this country, imposing outrageous tariffs on import and export. He us putting American small businesses
, out of business.

I can usually state that on any given day, the dumbest thing you can hear will likely fall out of the cakehole of Pelosi, schumer, Nader, Mueller, waters, aoc, Bernie or whatever flavour-of-the-day politician decided that it needed to hear itself speak. If you haven't been hearing those tools, I have to ask if your rock has a zip code?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

No the interview I saw has been sliced up to not show where he stated it. It was Oprah I remember it vividly as does my wife as we were both loao, quit being blind to the censorship. I have scrolled thru millions of posts of those who have seen and about a third of that of disinfo agents claiming it did not exist. It did, he said they would believe anything (not that they were stupid) you can claim it did not exist and I will continue to know it did. Even saw where Trump bought the rights to it but again not worth my time to look into further as I am not here to argue with those who are blind just continue to enlighten those that can see clearly. I might have it saved on my old cpu but frankly is not worth my time to look for it anymore. The same people believed (many still do) that the reason we were attacking Iraq was because of "Weapons of mass destruction", the "911" report was legit (controlled by the same bueller everyone is raving about as of late,) we went into Afghanistan to remove a former asset from a cavern (not to lay the groundwork for a pipeline to bypass the caspian sea,) LHO was the only one involved with JFK, JWB acted alone w/lincoln, the OKC bombing wasn't to cover the Clinton crimes in WW, Pearl Harbor was a sneak attack, the gulf of tonkin narrative etc so it's not like he was saying what isn't common knowledge. The exact same thing can be said about democrats or anyone who believes what is told instead of utilizing critical thinking. Thanks for playing but if my post wasn't clear I am not looking for any disinfo shills to attack my memory (which is pretty frickin amazing) I am just posting what was out there before but now is no longer available for some reason. FTR I am on Trump's side and support him mostly with this whole Russia bs, voted for Obummer (first and only time I voted for a member of the 2 branch corporate party) in his 1st election and realized 2 days after he took office how much his hope and change were going nowhere (where as my wife refuses to listen to any of his "activities" and still adores him.) Chose Mickey Mouse over Slick willie in his re-election campaign made my dad quit talking politics with me as I tried to enlighten him on why Bernie was a better choice than Hiliarhea, and I could go on but I realize it is a futile attempt to try to educate anyone in the reality we live in and choose to let those who choose to be unenlightened stay that way.

what a load of bull, that oprah video is online, and he never said any of that.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kimmy1398

He us putting American small businesses, out of business.

2018 Small Business Trends:

With 78 percent of small businesses reporting profits, it might not be surprising that current business owners rated their level of happiness as an average of eight on a scale of one to 10 (10 being the happiest). A substantial 53 percent of business owners surveyed ranked their happiness at nine or above, showing a majority as happy in their role as a small business owner.

Well, that's a lie.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Thank you for posting this and thank you for posting it under a moderator tag. ATS now openly supports RINOs, and all members should follow suit.

I love watching this website evolve and how the moderators mold and shape the readers and point them in the designated direction all the time.

Your new so maybe you’re not aware of how things work. Mods don’t moderate threads and forums they participate in. They also have every right to voice their opinion as much as you do. They also have a lot of knowledgeable things to say, maybe less whining and more listening is in order on your part.

So... maybe in the future ignore the mod tag and concentrate more on what they have to say and not their title. We all have a equal voice here regardless if you like or dislike what they have to say. No one should be silenced because of a title name.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Could you point out which of his policies are not Republican? Republicans were from the start in favor of business and were also always known as "the party of the people." Democrats tried to make their political party as "the party of the people" by making false claims meanwhile they continued to make things worse.

Today's Republican party, aka Grand Old Party(GOP), was founded in 1854 by opponents of the "expansion of slavery act," aka the Kansas-Nebraska Act.

Kansas-Nebraska Act

History.com Editors

The Kansas-Nebrask Act was an 1854 bill that mandated “popular sovereignty”–allowing settlers of a territory to decide whether slavery would be allowed within a new state’s borders. Proposed by Stephen A. Douglas–Abraham Lincoln’s opponent in the influential Lincoln-Douglas debates–the bill overturned the Missouri Compromise’s use of latitude as the boundary between slave and free territory. The conflicts that arose between pro-slavery and anti-slavery settlers in the aftermath of the act’s passage led to the period of violence known as Bleeding Kansas, and helped paved the way for the American Civil War (1861-65).

www.history.com...

Throughout the whole history of the GOP they always sided with businesses, but also with the regular people. It was Republicans who fought for the rights of slaves to be free. It was Republicans who sided with women and helped them get their right to vote.

Since it's inception the GOP tried, and in some degrees succeeded to pass several Civil Rights Acts, but it was Democrats whom every time blocked, or tried to block these efforts.

Unfortunately at every attempt at passing Civil Rights Acts Republicans had to compromise to make these rights more "palatable" to non-Republicans, mostly Democrats.

President Andrew Johnson, a Democrat, even vetoed the Civil Rights Bill of 1866, but the Republicans in Congress were able to unite and supported a military reconstruction program which guaranteed political and civil rights to southern blacks.

Historical Highlights
The Civil Rights Bill of 1866
April 09, 1866
On this date, the House overrode President Andrew Johnson’s veto of the Civil Rights Bill of 1866 with near unanimous Republican support, 122 to 41, marking the first time Congress legislated upon civil rights. First introduced by Senate Judiciary Chairman Lyman Trumbull of Illinois, the bill mandated that "all persons born in the United States," with the exception of American Indians, were "hereby declared to be citizens of the United States." The legislation granted all citizens the “full and equal benefit of all laws and proceedings for the security of person and property.” To Radical Republicans, who believed the federal government had a role in shaping a multiracial society in the postwar South, the measure seemed the next logical step after the ratification of the 13th Amendment on December 18, 1865 (which abolished slavery).

history.house.gov...

Democrat President Andrew Johnson also vetoed the Civil Rights Act of 1866, and attacked it by claiming that "it was race legislation that would allow a life of wasteful laziness for southern blacks..." Thankfully Congress was able to pass the CRA of 1866 5 months later.

Historical Highlights
The Civil Rights Act of 1875
February 04, 1875

On this date, the House passed the Civil Rights Act of 1875 by a vote of 162 to 99. First introduced by one of Congress’s greatest advocates for black civil rights, Senator Charles Sumner of Massachusetts, in 1870, the original bill outlawed racial discrimination in juries, schools, transportation, and public accommodations. Republican leaders were forced, however, to chip away at the legislations protections in order to make it palatable enough to pass in the face of growing public pressure to abandon racial legislation and embrace segregation. A record-number seven African-American Representatives carried debate in favor of the bill, offering personal accounts of discrimination on railroads and in restaurants.

The Civil Rights Act of 1875

Even in the 1964 Civil Right Act a larger majority of Republicans voted in favor of the Civil Rights Act than Democrats. Republicans voted ~80%+ in favor of the CRA, and Democrats voted ~60% in favor of the CRA.

I am sure you are well aware of President LJB ( Lyndon b Johnson), a Democrat, stating in 1963 that, and I quote:

“ These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.

www.quotes.net...

Since then Democrats have run trying to claim that "they are the party of the people." But if it was true then why is it that the poorest people do worse in Democrat cities/states?

Anyway, for Trump to be a RINO he would have to try to pass "progressive" laws such as giving up the U.S. sovereignty to the UN. He would have to be against the principles of the GOP.

You see him as a rino, not sure why since none of his programs are "progressive" as defined by today's "progressives."

edit on 11-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join