It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aileen Wuornos OR Warned us ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Excellent documentary on this poor woman.

edit on 6/8/2019 by Creep Thumper because: FORMATTING.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

That rock will fly by over a million miles from us. Not even in between us and the moon.

Calm down.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AQ6666

she mention 2019 as the year earth to be "nuked" by a rock

Maybe were thinking about it all wrong. Maybe THE rock will start ww3 in 2019. lol

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

I kinda miss the nibiru days.

It was fun picking apart videos that claimed to show two suns.

Remember when everyone believed that story about the inuit tribes telling the world that the earth axis had shifted?
The theory was nibiru was close and messing with us for sure.

I remember all the pics and video that "showed" the 7 planets with nibiru in the center with it's red horns.
Just about everyday back then we were under threat of an asteriod strike. Good times.

Sorry to get off topic. I know this thread is about this asteroid and not nibiru.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Hitchhiking hookers are the best!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is an appalling comment considering the extreme abuse the woman suffered. You should be ashamed of yourself. 👎🏻

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AQ6666
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes and later she says something like "we have got to cut this interview Nick, I`m not going to go into any more detail"

We hear that the odds for this asteroid to hit Earth are 7000 to 1 but there has been a lot of talking about Nasa asteroid impact simulations and Asteroid defense/redirection tests, lately

Only an IDIOT would fail to note that she spent some of her very last moments on Earth making a statement which has turned out to be accurate.....an absolutely left-field statement that she INTENTIONALLY SAVED FOR HER MOST DRAMATIC MOMENT.....her final KISS MY HASS gesture was to inform us of something she had SOMEHOW LEARNED....knowing how many men spill their guts to Hookers because they ASSUME the Hooker to have a short shelf-life and to never pop up to bother them later...… she beat LOTTERY ODDS by predicting this threat we now are realising is forthcoming.

2 scenarios jump out...the rotten Vatican spotted this thing long ago and that's how she became informed thru a leak....or....the rotten Vatican or someone else is guiding this rock in intentionally to initiate a MADD scenario so they may use the global confusion to regroup and regain power...like the cabal Trump and Friends have just de-nutted....and she learned from a leak .

Either way she sure as hell did not cold turkey guess.

OOOps…..3rd scenario......we get nuked by a Craft built of rock.www.youtube.com...

David Hamel tried to teach us how to build 20 mile long Draft out of Granite to save humans from the near ELE Nibiru is bringing with it.www.world-famous.com...

edit on 8-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Dont get overly quixotic …. 2021 has always been the date of arrival....you wont be missing the olde days for very long.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

This is an appalling comment considering the extreme abuse the woman suffered. You should be ashamed of yourself. 👎🏻

Sort of like how you keep justifying or scapegoating the behavior of a serial killer.

The world has elements that suck all over it. Abuse takes place on a pretty much non-stop basis. Not everyone turns into a criminal that got exactly what she deserved because she killed seven people.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

First off I bet my life that nibiru wont be here in 2021.

Second, I had to look this word up. quix·ot·ic
[kwikˈsädik]
ADJECTIVE
exceedingly idealistic; unrealistic and impractical.

I rarely have to do that.
edit on 8-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

First off I bet my life that nibiru wont be here in 2021.

Second, I had to look this word up. quix·ot·ic
[kwikˈsädik]
ADJECTIVE
exceedingly idealistic; unrealistic and impractical.

I rarely have to do that.

You certainly are....I save that one for special occasions....please don't get hung up on exact dates...I am not....look up Gill Broussard he will show you the signs you need to follow.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Sort of like how you keep justifying or scapegoating the behavior of a serial killer.

The world has elements that suck all over it. Abuse takes place on a pretty much non-stop basis. Not everyone turns into a criminal that got exactly what she deserved because she killed seven people

I haven't said I approve of the way she chose to address her abuse, only that the level of violence is understandable.

All you care about is a cheap joke about her being a prostitute. It's unfortunate that you're so uninformed. There are young women on the streets right now making money this way because they weren't able to break the cycle of abuse.

Asteroid be damned. There's a much larger issue here. Some of you are afraid of a rock smashing into your comfortable basement hovel. There are more immediate problems.

If we really were in danger the government wouldn't tell us anyway in the interests of avoiding mass panic.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Odd but could be true to hit Earth, although at 1.2miles, it's not wiping out humankind.

Researchers estimate that if it were to hit us on 1 February, 2019, its impact velocity on the Earth would be 28 km a second – enough to wipe out a continent and cause global climate changes.

Still a massive impact though. Certainly enough to restart civilization again

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

The world has elements that suck all over it. Abuse takes place on a pretty much non-stop basis. Not everyone turns into a criminal that got exactly what she deserved because she killed seven people

I haven't said I approve of the way she chose to address her abuse, only that the level of violence is understandable.

All you care about is a cheap joke about her being a prostitute. It's unfortunate that you're so uninformed. There are young women on the streets right now making money this way because they weren't able to break the cycle of abuse.

Asteroid be damned. There's a much larger issue here. Some of you are afraid of a rock smashing into your comfortable basement hovel. There are more immediate problems.

If we really were in danger the government wouldn't tell us anyway in the interests of avoiding mass panic.

I didn't make any joke about her I'm just not going to white knight a killer.

People ultimately make their own choices Iife.

Women and men have been abused mentally, physically, emotionally and sexually in life then gone on to own their choices and not let their past define their future.

That isn't what she chose.. She chose to become a killer and repeated that choice 7 times.

Nothing about those choices she made, regardless of her past, warrants anything but repulsion and happiness knowing she paid the ultimate consequence for her choices.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Have you heard this saying?
Give me a child until he is 7 and I will give you the man.

Then research how many people in prison were abused as children.
edit on 10-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Have you heard this saying?
Give me a child until he is 7 and I will give you the man.

Then research how many people in prison were abused as children.

And the people abused as children who aren't in prison or turned into serial killers?

Folks want to explain, justify, white knight a killer.

Have at it, I'll gladly stop posting on this thread because while I feel bad anyone gets abused it doesn't explain or justify what she did

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

She was not in her right mind because of the life she was born into.
Abused and abandoned many times....

Just because I feel empathy for her does not mean I agree with her killing people....... although the first one was in self defence as far as I know.
And it would have only been that one if her girlfriend had reported it and not seven.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

She was not in her right mind because of the life she was born into.
Abused and abandoned many times....

Just because I feel empathy for her does not mean I agree with her killing people....... although the first one was in self defence as far as I know.
And it would have only been that one if her girlfriend had reported it and not seven.

We can just agree to disagree then.

I have no sympathy for a person that chose to kill seven people.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Did you choose to have no sympathy for Aileen Wuornos?
edit on 11-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Did you choose to have no sympathy for Aileen Wuornos?

Correct., as she willingly chose to kill seven people.
No one held a gun to her head and said "yeah those seven people, go kill em"

Do you also have sympathy for Dahmer, Gein, Gacy, BTK and every other serial killer that willing made the choice to become monsters?

You want to have sympathy for her, great have at it.
Doesn't mean I have to.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join