It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test you ability to pursue your spirituality

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Some people interpret the Hindu/Buddhist concept of emptiness to mean nothingness. But it does not mean nothingness, It means its empty of its own essence (aka It does not have a separate existence). So emptiness is really another way of saying oneness... "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end".

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

repeat
edit on 10-6-2019 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Am able to see the differences in our comments, and also able to see the similarities.
Shall we look at the similarities?

Perhaps the 'everything', the 'oneness', is all within the nothingness of 'now'?

Signing-out for today. Cheers good Glend, and hope you are well.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Thank you. I am well.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Where is time?

Time is in death. The absence of death is the absence of time. Both are creations.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seede

Where is time?

Time is in death. The absence of death is the absence of time. Both are creations.

Thank you for the reply...... unfortuneatly it makes no sense to me.... I don't know what it means.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Because now cannot be grasped by the mind now gets divided into before and after...... Language cannot speak of now.

You are now...... you are not really a person in time.

If you have been divided you will feel separate and fragmented...... and not whole and complete.

God is 'I am'......... God is not 'I was or I will be'...
'I am' is present tense.

Just because there is movement occuring now...... does not mean there is time...... everything appears and disappears presently.
God is creation and destruction.

Now is I am.

edit on 11-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Thank you for the reply...... unfortuneatly it makes no sense to me.... I don't know what it means.

I wrote - "Time is in death. The absence of death is the absence of time. Both are creations."

Actually it depends upon ones interpretation of the Christian bible. Time ceases to exist for this terrestrial creation as the universe perishes. As the universe will perish one day then time will cease because time was created specifically for this creation. So in that regard, as the universe dies then time will die with this creation.

But then we come to the celestial realm of the rejected and justified souls. Here we see time and death in the celestial realm. This is the great mystery that surrounds Christianity. The prophet Isaiah and the Apostle John both tell us that time and death will exists in the new heaven and new earth but that neither time or death will exist in the celestial city of New Jerusalem. My understanding [through Isaiah 65] is that the New Jerusalem has twelve guarded gates which lead out of the city and into the new heaven and earth.

This new heaven and earth [according to Isaiah and John] does have terrestrial children of whom were those who had no chance at salvation. These children and challenged ones are given one hundred years to live and then face death and judgment. Now after the one hundred years are completed and the entire Adamic creation is judged and sorted is where the scriptures are silent. I assume that the purpose of death and time are completed and ---

1Co_15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Most all Christians that I have talked to have never heard this portion of the doctrine of Jesus. It simply is not taught in Christian seminaries as far as I understand. I was taught this by a Christian rabbi and it truly is biblical.This is what I meant when I said I do invite Christians to look at this for their understanding of the aborted and murdered children and the challenged people who had no chance at salvation. I do not think that most people who say they are Christians and support abortion will ever make a study of this.

Nevertheless, time and death do continue in the new heaven and new earth for a period of their purpose and then
[I assume] both time and death will be destroyed. This is what I meant when I said "Time is in death. The absence of death is the absence of time."

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hi Nothin
I think you will enjoy this message of freedom:

So will glend......it is the same message as The Power of Now.
edit on 12-6-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Here is a beautiful gift for anyone that is willing to listen.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes. Thank-you. Have seen him once before, but had forgotten.
Love his presenting style. Well: not really style, just the feeling of authenticity.

Truly wish that all those whom are suffering, could be brought, or get themselves, to a place, where they were open to this message.
To be able to look within, and verify these things.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thank you Itisnowagain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join