It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. And Mexico Have Reached A Deal On Trade And Migration

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

Must be a bit of a problem if you’d shoot yourself in the head over it..

#TDS

edit on 9/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Scenario 1: Chadwickus is bound to HIllary Clinton. He has 2 choices left.
Does He:

1. Shoot himself and hope to hell he never reincarnates.

2. Fake his own death so he never has to face Hillary again.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
3. Become a transvestite and advance your position by bowing down to Liberalism.
That one is popular in California right now.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hot Work in Progress !!!!

The Strategy is Working
😎

US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces

LOL

Dear dear lmao

This had already been planned and staged way before

It was announced for little people so gentlement like you can dance in happiness

You are so naive lmao

Dumb news is still good news if the monkey dances in happiness, just look at you dancing!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Lmao you guys, just reading this and lmfao

You really think a primary ally of the us would be in that situation, just because?

LMFAO with you guys

Dummy gummies lmao!

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BoneSay

Can I have what you're inhaling?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: vinifalou

Don’t think I’ve ever called him a liar actually.

Not even now.

I guess you can’t counter my argument here then?

It's not really an argument that you're making.
It's more of a whining sound as you try and convince yourself of ways that you can see a great success as bad.

But, let's address your whining.
I agree - Trump has brought the Mexcian Cartels to heel.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
LOL According to the New York Times they made this deal months ago. Months before trump announced any tariffs.
He #ing loves the fanfare doesent he.
Screw something up so he can make big announcements when he fixes them.

WASHINGTON — The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

www.nytimes.com...

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

Five days before Christmas.... Why wasnt Kirstjen Nielson allowed to make that announcement to the Americanp people? Because then trump couldnt put his name on it. He couldnt say oh look how I saved American again....
No much better to create a crisis and then say oh I can fix this. I alone...

edit on 692019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But, but according to the "never Trump" crowd this was going to increase "taxes to levels never seen in the world, the world would be destroyed because Trump caused Global Warming, etc, etc..."

Silly extreme statements like this do absolutely nothing to strengthen your argument.
It just looks like you've been triggered emotionally.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Like Kim Jong Un agreed to no more nukes right?

Yeah the great deal maker.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Fair enough. One post saying he did good, and 20? (including that one) complaining about how he did good.

But yeah, I'll give you the one.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Nope, asking a question and complaining about the fanbois.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
LOL According to the New York Times they made this deal months ago. Months before trump announced any tariffs.
He #ing loves the fanfare doesent he.
Screw something up so he can make big announcements when he fixes them.

WASHINGTON — The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

www.nytimes.com...

The centerpiece of Mr. Trump’s deal was an expansion of a program to allow asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. But that arrangement was reached in December in a pair of painstakingly negotiated diplomatic notes that the two countries exchanged. Ms. Nielsen announced the Migrant Protection Protocols during a hearing of the House Judiciary Committee five days before Christmas.

Five days before Christmas.... Why wasnt Kirstjen Nielson allowed to make that announcement to the Americanp people? Because then trump couldnt put his name on it. He couldnt say oh look how I saved American again....
No much better to create a crisis and then say oh I can fix this. I alone...

www.dhs.gov...

This was in January announcing the program that you claim Trump took all of the credit for in june. It's now Trumps fault that Rachel Maddow didnt spoon feed her mob this info back then?!?!?

Lol

Three posts in 3 minutes by you and you dont even know why you are mad at Trump today....

20 votes for Trump per post you make so 60 so far in this thread alone for 2020!
edit on 9-6-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

According to the New York Times they made this deal months ago.

I think you meant to say "years ago"... we all know Obama is supposed to get the credit.

This is actually a lie. Mexico has been resisting the return of asylum seekers, accepting them only grudgingly.

The government of President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has insisted at every turn that it’s is a “unilateral” decision from the US, and that its only involvement is in agreeing to take migrants while they wait.

This isn’t really true. The question is how much Mexico is doing to collaborate.

And there is more to this agreement. Not only is Mexico now formally and officially accepting all asylum seekers, they are also putting 6000 troops on their southern border to stop the caravans and guaranteeing work VISAs to those returned while they wait.

Nice deflection from those pesky facts, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

And I answered it.

Pesky people being happy when the USA gets a god deal... amirite?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Did you use a fake ID at the door?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Finally.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

a reply to: CrazyFox

Did you use a fake ID at the door?

Will you respond to your obvious lie that I corrected 5 posts ago?

Just more spam from you is all I see

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

But, but according to the "never Trump" crowd this was going to increase "taxes to levels never seen in the world, the world would be destroyed because Trump caused Global Warming, etc, etc..."

Silly extreme statements like this do absolutely nothing to strengthen your argument.
It just looks like you've been triggered emotionally.

That poor guy has been triggered emotionally!

Silly how someone would come on a thread and make extreme statements with no facts to back them up isnt it....

Lol

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: BoneSay

Can I have what you're inhaling?

You already did took way worse obviously, stop trying to run away from the mediocrity that you live under

if you knew better you would have a smart answer and not a butt hurt one lol

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join