It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. And Mexico Have Reached A Deal On Trade And Migration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Krakatoa

Huh?

Do you have a hard time with reading comprehension where I acknowledge this is a GOOD thing, or you just gonna get all combative because it's me?

Because you are under the delusion that there are no winners or losers it seems. Even in this sitation, there is a losing side, the damned cartels.

Unicorny no "losing side" dogma is all fantasy.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Libtards are now going to complain that he is putting the smuggler's jobs at risk...!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You should read the art of war. Not the condensed version. Evil intentions create more problems and paint a picture your opposition is inferior. This is what the cartels do, they have bad intentions to get achieve their main goal, to just sell drugs and dominate the market.

You want to stoop down to their level? Or work together to beat organizations like them and make fair deals.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If by working you mean stemming the tide of migrants.........it wont. It may reduce the daily intake, but it will have no effect on the total for the year.

Not that it matters except as to the ever growing public health threat.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You should read the art of war. Not the condensed version. Evil intentions create more problems and paint a picture your opposition is inferior. This is what the cartels do, they have bad intentions to get achieve their main goal, to just sell drugs and dominate the market.

You want to stoop down to their level? Or work together to beat organizations like them and make fair deals.

It is simpler than that really. If you want to know your opponents true alliances to a topic (as opposed to their rhetoric), you put pressure on one side. They will reveal their true intent eventually.

edit on 6/8/2019 by Krakatoa because: Fixed incorrect quote to which i was responding.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Scraedtosleep

Finally doing his job? Ok I’ll give that an understatement of the year award.
edit on 8-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

What are you talking about? The president of the US, no matter who that is, when dealing with other countries, deals with the recognized government. If he dealt with anyone else, he would be accused of undermining the legitimate government of that country. When he deals with China, he deals with the communist government. When he deals with Russia he deals with Putin's government. North Korea? Kim Jong Un. Germany, Merkle. Etc, etc. He deals with whoever is considered the legitimate government. This isn't TDS. It's fact. If he did otherwise he would be undermining the legitimate governments of other countries. We can deal with governments we don't agree with without undermining them.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
These people are against being tough on foreigners.

They don't understand how negotiating works, they just give give give to anyone that is not American.

Anyone not American needs help as they are hopeless in the liberal Democrats minds.

They want to take them on as pets

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Didn't Trump just recently say that Mexico was run by cartels?

Making deals with cartels now?

This is the best you got?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: thedigirati

see, the spin is in already 🌷🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

and here I thought bullying was a bad thing👍🤞🤞

Now there wiil be calls that President Trump colluded with Mexico
🌮🌮🌮

No spin needed.

A thread by one of ATS’s most reliable, unbiased members:

President Trump Implies that Mexico is Run by Drug Lords - Cartels - Smugglers.

So, was he wrong or did he make this deal with the cartel?

Oops,

Time for the real spin by you guys now. Have at it.

So, you think a question is a statement of fact? < face plam >

From the source you linked:

“Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico? We will soon find out!”

See that squiggly little line at the end of the first sentence.....that is a question mark, it indicates a question without an answer, and not a statement of fact.

Please, get your head out of your TDS. You are foaming again....hate will destroy you.

Are you really unable to have a simple conversation without all the theatrics? FFS calm down and just chit chat.

Triggered!?!?!?

Awww.... poor thing.

Nope just telling a petulant child to calm down and use their words.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nancy Pelosi just babbled something about President Trump being "reckless" in his dealings with Mexico.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

see, the spin is in already 🌷🕵️‍♀️🕵️‍♀️

and here I thought bullying was a bad thing👍🤞🤞

Now there wiil be calls that President Trump colluded with Mexico
🌮🌮🌮

No spin needed.

A thread by one of ATS’s most reliable, unbiased members:

President Trump Implies that Mexico is Run by Drug Lords - Cartels - Smugglers.

So, was he wrong or did he make this deal with the cartel?

Oops,

Time for the real spin by you guys now. Have at it.

So, you think a question is a statement of fact? < face plam >

From the source you linked:

“Are the Drug Lords, Cartels & Coyotes really running Mexico? We will soon find out!”

See that squiggly little line at the end of the first sentence.....that is a question mark, it indicates a question without an answer, and not a statement of fact.

Please, get your head out of your TDS. You are foaming again....hate will destroy you.

Are you really unable to have a simple conversation without all the theatrics? FFS calm down and just chit chat.

Triggered!?!?!?

Awww.... poor thing.

Nope just telling a petulant child to calm down and use their words.

Well, aren't you special. How very superior you think you are....too bad reality differs from your own delusions.

Again, you are soooo triggered, poor poor thing.

Here's a participation trophy to make you feel important.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

If he did otherwise he would be undermining the legitimate governments of other countries

He just undermined the Mexican government you potato.

Implying they’re run by the cartels.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nancy Pelosi just babbled something about President Trump being "reckless" in his dealings with Mexico.

Some other dumb-bell Democrats are trying to make people believe Trump has "backed down" and "bowed" to Mexico 🤣

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If he did nothing you would complain. If he tried to deal with someone other than the Mexican government you would complain. He deals with the legitimate government of Mexico and you complain. Who has TDS? I guess calling me a potato is an insult but I've never heard that one before. How childish.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I wouldn’t have complained, I just don’t care enough about him.

It’s his unwavering supporters that get my goat.

He could be charged with rape of a child and so many here would still kiss his feet.

That’s the tds I’m talking about.

The unwavering fanbois. It’s disturbing.

edit on 8/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Schumer in on it too 😆

Schumer Tries to Be Sarcastic after Mexico Deal Announcement…It Doesn’t Work!

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

But you did complain. Several times in fact. Don't confuse me with the "fanbois'. Yes, I voted for Trump but I have also disagreed with some of the things that he has done and have stated such. You assumed something about me and responded to me and insulted me based on that assumption. I don't appreciate it. You should apologize but I don't expect you to because you are just that small minded and hateful.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I wouldn’t have complained, I just don’t care enough about him.

It’s his unwavering supporters that get my goat.

He could be charged with rape of a child and so many here would still kiss his feet.

That’s the tds I’m talking about.

The unwavering fanbois. It’s disturbing.

So you are...Triggered.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Some of us just give credit where credit is due. You can call it "kissing his feet" all you want, but it only makes you look foolish.

Is it so hard to just say, "OK, he did good this time"?

TheRedneck

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join