It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. And Mexico Have Reached A Deal On Trade And Migration

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How much you wanna bet trump says " Well they wouldn't give me the wall but I got this great deal for everyone."
and we all know the wall is never going to happen.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I think so too. Impeachment will only make him whine about how he is a victim of a hoax. Some people will actually buy that but I believe getting the details of the report out there will hurt him.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Very nice! Let's hope Mexico lives up to it and this really stems the flow of illegals coming into the country.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

How much you wanna bet trump says " Well they wouldn't give me the wall but I got this great deal for everyone."
and we all know the wall is never going to happen.

I'm sure you are aware (but cannot acknowledge) that the wall is being built, as we discuss this other issue, right?

Let me repeat, IT IS BEING BUILT NOW, and has been getting built for many months.

Stop being silly and accept that as a fact.

edit on 6/11/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Mexico says

The joint statement released by the US and Mexico did not mention any increase in agricultural orders, and as Bloomberg pointed out, Mexico does not have an official government body that would buy and distribute food products or farm equipment

And Trump said, it was not part of the recent announcement, but would be formalized later.

There was nothing in the Vox article directly refuting anything Trump said.

Who do you believe? I know who I believe.

My bad. Not nukes. Missile tests.
Now tell me there have been none.

There have been no long range ballistic missile tests, which is what Trump demanded. Kim was just trying to maintain face by flexing a little muscle, and Trump let him get away with it because it cost us nothing.
edit on 11-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"He won't get a deal because tariffs don't work."

Do these people ever get tired of being wrong?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Mueller report is available at Barnes and Noble.

Anyone who wants to read it can. If there was anything in there that they could hurt Trump with, they would have.

You're not getting your impeachment. Stop whining about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Sillyolme

The Mueller report is available at Barnes and Noble.

Anyone who wants to read it can. If there was anything in there that they could hurt Trump with, they would have.

You're not getting your impeachment. Stop whining about it.

You mean... silly was wrong?

Say it ain't so...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   
💥🤣💥
BREAKING: Mexico Agrees to Asylum Change — Mexico Agrees to Becoming “Safe Third” Country (VIDEO)

💥🤣💥

Mexico agreed to become a “safe third” country.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: BoneSay
In Mexico, people knew about this deal way before Trump announced it, i read news about it in Mexico way back but it wasn't told to any Americans because that's how it must work

I'd be interested in reading about this - I look forward to your links to these mexican sources of this news being told to the Mexican people.

And like other people here said the deal was agreed and done in march or so, then Trump announced it as something he caused with the tariffs threat but that's a lie

Trump was President in March, and has been personally involved in these talks ever since they were initiated.

He never said the tariff threat was the initiation of the talks.

I also do recall hearing about some of these details having previously been agreed to - but here is the problem...

1. Nothing was signed - Mexico wouldn't sign anything

2. Mexico did nothing - nothing

3. Trump initiated the threat of tariffs

4. Mexico signed on the dotted line agreeing to all of Trumps terms, and immediately sent 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala as an act of good faith

Called it on my first post on this thread and it looks like the truth is out now so anyone can see for themselves now

I don't mind at all that things are happening, but it bothers me that people are so dumb they fall for a lie and kiss trump's shoes for the work other people did, just because he faked a threat that would make him look good. And just look at how people are licking his shoes, it's embarrassing

What is dumb is believing that:

a) Trump wasn't instrumental in the earlier negotiations that consisted of many of the same action items, and

b) Trump would lie about something like this, and Mexico wouldn't call him out on it immediately

The reality is, Trump negotiated the terms, then when they wouldn't formally sign and/or actually do anything, he forced them into it using the only tool he has at his disposal, since the House is full of TDS dems in control until early 2021.

Why make excuses for him? He tried to pretnet it was due to tariff threats, and it was not! Lie!

But he's wrong, say 'i worked on this for months and got it" not i talked crap and people bends over, And you have no proof he did anything but talk. Show otherwise, with proof

that's nasty man, that's crap, ugly people talk like that, in the streets, menacing to get things they want instead of being able to do things nice, that's what people who sell drugs do, and cheap hitman too

that's all, may be able to write tomorrow again thanks for reply and sorry

pls b patience and i will work my my quick finger tomorrow to be better at arguing over a dumb foolish argument

edit on 12-6-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
Why make excuses for him?

Ummm... I'm not, I'm just pointing out that 'orange man not bad'.

He tried to pretnet it was due to tariff threats, and it was not! Lie!

Wrong, The signed agreement was due to the threat of tariffs, which is what I made very plain. You apparently are just tossing random TDS responses out without reading anything. tsk, tsk, tsk...

But he's wrong, say 'i worked on this for months and got it" not i talked crap and people bends over, And you have no proof he did anything but talk. Show otherwise, with proof

Sorry, we'll just have to wait and see...

that's nasty man, that's crap,

Actually, what is 'nasty and 'crap'' is allowing hundreds of thousands of non-citizens to pour through your southern border and caravan to your northern neighbor with impunity. That is what Mexico is doing, and that is what Trump is trying to put an end to.

ugly people talk like that, in the streets, menacing to get things they want instead of being able to do things nice, that's what people who sell drugs do, and cheap hitman too

Sometimes you have to use the only language that your opponent understands. Mexico is run by the drug cartels - they only understand the language of strength, and Trump is obliging.

<< 8  9  10   >>

join