It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: U.S. And Mexico Have Reached A Deal On Trade And Migration

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Like Kim Jong Un agreed to no more nukes right?

Yeah the great deal maker.

He did, and there has been none.

I don’t know what poison media you are consuming but a short range missle test is not a nuclear test.

If you believe a deal will not be made with North Korea you are as clueless as I believe you to be.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
KNOCK OFF THE PERSONAL TIT FOR TAT!

If it continues Posting Bans will follow.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

wow.

Why am I not surprised that trump was spinning what really happened.

Doesn't mater. All this means is that the tariffs MIGHT not have worked.

Doesn't mater, with this deal we don't need the tariffs.

With this deal we don't need the wall.

The deal is still a good deal and it was made under trumps admin.

I wont say that the tariffs threat made this happen now that I have this new information but this is still a win for trump and I think for the rest of us too.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why would this mean we dont need the wall?

It is a good step but wont completely solve the problem.

Neither will a wall; its just another good step.

We should start be arresting employers that knowingly hire illegals; but neither republicans or democrats want to do that.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm not sad. I am happy. Trump is going to be impeached and then go to jail.

Maybe. But I think voting him out in 2020 would look a lot better on us as a country.(if he was going to be removed at all)
Having the public vote him out would be a much more decisive move than impeachment.
It would mean more to us as a collective.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

lost in your TDS

It's sad that anyone believes that this is real.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Barry the closet Muslim

Interesting that you would use muslim as an insult.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

From what I'm reading about this deal it will drop the number back to levels maybe lower then ever before.

Not having the wall for all this time at the level it's been hasn't been a problem we couldn't handle.

The wall talk beefed up once those numbers grew to such a level that many cried crisis.

even then ,imo, there wore still good arguments against the wall. The one I use is that the wall is a waste of money because it wont do what some think it will do.

This deal on the other hand will do the things the wall crowd want.
I'm a fiscial conservative. In my view trump just negotiated a way around needing a wall. And I think is awesome.

We can use half the money that would have gone to a wall and put it toward doing our part with streamlining and updating the immigration process.

No more arguing about the wall=win
Much lower numbers of people crossing the dessert=win
Faster and more human immigration process=win

What do you think trumps going to do? Is he going to get on t.v. and say he made the best deal ever , that it's going to cut the number of illegals down lower then we've ever seen before but it's just not good enough we still need billions of dollars, tons of resources on a wall? Makes no since. Why waste the money, the resources, and the time?

This is my view. I hope that I see somebody with authority in our government speak this view but I think they like fighting to much.

Trump just won the border arguments for us and he did it by making the main beef ,a wall, irrelevant.

This would be wins for us all if we just get our heads out of the party bs.
edit on 9-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

With this deal we don't need the wall.

Yes, we still need the wall, and yes, we are getting the wall. It's being built as we type.

Might as well just get used to that.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: BoneSay

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: BoneSay

Can I have what you're inhaling?

You already did took way worse obviously, stop trying to run away from the mediocrity that you live under

if you knew better you would have a smart answer and not a butt hurt one lol

You were saying that this plan was in place long ago.

That much I figured out. I think. Your comments have terrible grammer and really have little substance.

In the English language we use periods and question mark's and stuff like that as well.

Back to the point I think you were making....

Lol

Why didnt the MSM report on the progress we were making on the border issue before now do you think?

They have been running 24/7 impeach Trump "news" but nothing on any of this?

Please use spell check and punctuations in your response

Lol

English is my third language. And i can't write well because i can only use two fingers and it's hard to move my hands. sorry i may not be able to write perfect english but i'm trying

takes me ages to write something correctly and honestly i could not care less about how i write, it hurts and i just want to say what i need to say, you got what i mean so that's cool enough for now

In Mexico, people knew about this deal way before Trump announced it, i read news about it in Mexico way back but it wasn't told to any Americans because that's how it must work

And like other people here said the deal was agreed and done in march or so, then Trump announced it as something he caused with the tariffs threat but that's a lie

Called it on my first post on this thread and it looks like the truth is out now so anyone can see for themselves now

I don't mind at all that things are happening, but it bothers me that people are so dumb they fall for a lie and kiss trump's shoes for the work other people did, just because he faked a threat that would make him look good. And just look at how people are licking his shoes, it's embarrassing
edit on 9-6-2019 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hot Work in Progress !!!!

The Strategy is Working
😎

US makes deal with Mexico on tariffs, immigration, Trump announces

Which successful "strategy" made Democrats angrier?

1. We'll rain down "Fire and Fury" on you, little Rocket Man!

or

2. We'll tariff you, and cut off your aid, Senior Obrador!

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
Interesting that you would use muslim as an insult.

Why is it interesting that I would use a reference to an ideology of hate and death as an insult?

Would it be better to use... I don't know, 'plumber'?

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

From what I'm reading about this deal it will drop the number back to levels maybe lower then ever before.

Which was still way too much.

Not having the wall for all this time at the level it's been hasn't been a problem we couldn't handle.

Actually, it has been a problem for decades, which is why there has been so much debate about building the wall for decades.

there wore still good arguments against the wall. The one I use is that the wall is a waste of money because it wont do what some think it will do.

And what is that?

I think it will cut the numbers of illegals crossing without going through a lawful port of entry dramatically, maybe 90% or more.

It will also act as a failsafe for when - not if - the Mexican government changes its mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoneSay
In Mexico, people knew about this deal way before Trump announced it, i read news about it in Mexico way back but it wasn't told to any Americans because that's how it must work

I'd be interested in reading about this - I look forward to your links to these mexican sources of this news being told to the Mexican people.

And like other people here said the deal was agreed and done in march or so, then Trump announced it as something he caused with the tariffs threat but that's a lie

Trump was President in March, and has been personally involved in these talks ever since they were initiated.

He never said the tariff threat was the initiation of the talks.

I also do recall hearing about some of these details having previously been agreed to - but here is the problem...

1. Nothing was signed - Mexico wouldn't sign anything

2. Mexico did nothing - nothing

3. Trump initiated the threat of tariffs

4. Mexico signed on the dotted line agreeing to all of Trumps terms, and immediately sent 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala as an act of good faith

Called it on my first post on this thread and it looks like the truth is out now so anyone can see for themselves now

I don't mind at all that things are happening, but it bothers me that people are so dumb they fall for a lie and kiss trump's shoes for the work other people did, just because he faked a threat that would make him look good. And just look at how people are licking his shoes, it's embarrassing

What is dumb is believing that:

a) Trump wasn't instrumental in the earlier negotiations that consisted of many of the same action items, and

b) Trump would lie about something like this, and Mexico wouldn't call him out on it immediately

The reality is, Trump negotiated the terms, then when they wouldn't formally sign and/or actually do anything, he forced them into it using the only tool he has at his disposal, since the House is full of TDS dems in control until early 2021.
edit on 10-6-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That was their biggest gripe, lol. The damn avocados. So now what will they find to gripe about? Since this thread is 3 days old, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Chadwickus
He could be charged with rape of a child and so many here would still kiss his feet.

That’s the tds I’m talking about.

Ok, so, you're talking about some fake form of tds that doesn't exist. Got it.

Because that comment of yours is so despicable - and such a bald faced lie - that it boggles the mind.

You, sir, can kiss my ass.

Fake form of TDS?

Haha that's hilarious, I didn't know there was a REAL form of TDS in the first place!

It is a pretty despicable comment, got the point across though, didn't it?

Or at the very least triggered you. Win/Win

edit on 11/6/19 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
It is a pretty despicable comment,

Yes, it is.

got the point across though, didn't it?

It got one and only one point across - the point you are a despicable ass.

Or at the very least triggered you. Win/Win
Not at all... I was laughing my ass off while I typed that.

TDS sufferers are so inane... all you got is hate, and I would be sorry for you... if I wasn't.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

This win (if mexico actually does any of those things) is a trump win.

The three biggest parts of the deal are easy to verify - they already sent 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala, and either they will start buying lots of agricultural products from us and allow us to return asylum seekers to Mexico to await the hearing on their asylum claims, or they won't, but it will be easy to verify either way.

And it will also be very easy for Trump to impose the tariffs if they don't uphold their end - and they know it.

www.vox.com...

Trump said Mexico will soon increase its spending on US agricultural products. The ambassador said that isn’t exactly the case.

trumps tweet on the subject.

DonaldTrump MEXICO HAS AGREED TO IMMEDIATELY BEGIN BUYING LARGE QUANTITIES OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCT FROM OUR GREAT PATRIOT FARMERS

Mexico says

The joint statement released by the US and Mexico did not mention any increase in agricultural orders, and as Bloomberg pointed out, Mexico does not have an official government body that would buy and distribute food products or farm equipment

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

My bad. Not nukes. Missile tests.
Now tell me there have been none.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join