It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Anywho, In Totum, this indicates POTUS saying the "Storm is upon us" because of (antifa) facist riots starting; wether these start or finish on July 4th is not yet clear.

I'll take a guess at What the 4th will bring - And I am sure more than this by "resistors" is planned

'Burn that rag!' Activists to desecrate the flag at Trump July Fourth rally

Longtime flag-burning activist Gregory "Joey" Johnson of the Revolutionary Communist Party told the Washington Examiner, "I'm going to be there in D.C.," and "that rag of empire and oppression is going to burn."

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, if we deduct "@mPinoe" from "@meganrapino" then we get GANRA:

Could this reference Georgia NRA?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'm no fence sitter, I'm not crying or screaming either. I simply carry the realization of the possibility that Trump may not be the savior of humanity. There's a slight chance that we may be here to save ourselves. If that's the case, I'm prepared, I don't know about y'all

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

www.scotsman.com... ter_impression=true

Saturday 22 June 2019

Two mysterious pagan objects have been removed from a secluded part of Holyrood Park after they were uncovered by chance.

Archaeologists were called in after the remains of a concrete “altar” and a pagan metal plaque were discovered on Whinny Hill above St Margaret’s Loch.

It depicted two figures – a male figure with horns and a female figure in a surrender pose – set within a pentagram within a circle.

The objects appear to have been installed shortly before May 2018, as they did not appear in any archaeological surveys until that point.

They were spotted by staff of Historic Environment Scotland, which manages the park on behalf of the Queen.

Symbolism will be their downfall and all that.

Dont they have any security cameras anywhere?

It's 2019 afterall.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Vid in link

UN? Huh?

edit on 26-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting Cspan clip of AG Barr at the annual US Attorneys conference today:

1) Playing bagpipes,
2) Referring to HIS spying,
3) Talking of one of many "Out of Body experiences" (OOBEs),
4) "The threats are greater and more complex than ever"... "growing National Security threats",

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I cannot believe he plays the pipes!!

It's a little bit cool.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, if we deduct "@mPinoe" from "@meganrapino" then we get GANRA:

Could this reference Georgia NRA?

I remember seeing Rapino in a gematria... her name is 323

Birth C is Fake
Commander In Chief
Original Black Man
Obama The Fool
Barack Dies Death
Baracks Head Death
The Obama Deceit
The Chicago Eight
Baracks Deficit
Barack He Is Hate
The Barack He Is Dead
Barack Is The Dead
Obama The Deceit

DJT Tweet from yesterday "No more John Kerry Or Obama!" was a separate sentence.

678 & 113 And the 323 if I read correctly...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Bishop plans to spray murder-plagued city with holy water from helicopter to 'get rid of the devil'

A Catholic bishop is planning to use a helicopter to spray holy water over an entire city that he claims is being plagued by demons.

Monsignor Rubén Darío Jaramillo Montoya – bishop for the Colombian seaport city of Buenaventura – is borrowing the chopper from the navy in a bid to cleanse the streets of “wickedness” on 14 July.

www.independent.co.uk... r_impression=true

I'm thinking the whole world could use a dose.

Headlines in 2019 man.

Q

this is all your fault.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Julian's Rum
‏ @JuliansRum

Eric Trump just tweeted this photo of Trump Tower in Chicago.

Check out the time on the clocktower next to it.

Perfect match for the watch in Q drop 2913. And check out the filename in the Q drop “TT.” Trump Tower.

twitter.com...

Q342

End is near.
Q

Rel,
GANRA = gander, male goose.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a new word I've learnt today, thanks EMN. So Rapino is another genderbender and her/his goose is cooked?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

LOL. That was my first thought too.

Full name is: Megan Anna Rapino[e]

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

LOL. That was my first thought too.

Full name is: Megan Anna Rapino[e]

Tossing GANRA into the gematria we get, drum rolllllllll:

barachiel (Barack Michele/Michael)

Couple that with all the Barack references and I need to go for a walk on that one...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This should bring a smile to your face: AG Barr

Oops, sorry Rel posted first. Scrolled looking for the vid and hadn' t read yet.

edit on 26-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Yesterday it was Cruise, today it's Crenshaw:

This is more fun than you should be allowed to have watching Government in action!

Thread here: ATS thread.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

World Day for International Justice, also referred to as Day of International Criminal Justice or International Justice Day, is an international day celebrated throughout the world on July 17 as part of an effort to recognize the emerging system of international criminal justice. July 17 was chosen because it is the anniversary of the adoption of the Rome Statute, the treaty that created the International Criminal Court.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm no fence sitter, I'm not crying or screaming either. I simply carry the realization of the possibility that Trump may not be the savior of humanity. There's a slight chance that we may be here to save ourselves. If that's the case, I'm prepared, I don't know about y'all

I think it possible that Trump is analogous to King Cyrus, but a lot of people misunderstand the significance of that statement. Cyrus was chosen by God, yes, but he was not a Godly man. He enabled the Jews to return to Israel and rebuild their temple. Trump may also be something like the White Horseman which also is a misunderstood role.

Neither bode well for the earth as a whole in the near term.

But we'll see. The earth only ends once and the odds it's coming up on that time are infinitismal.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

World Day for International Justice, also referred to as Day of International Criminal Justice or International Justice Day, is an international day celebrated throughout the world on July 17 as part of an effort to recognize the emerging system of international criminal justice. July 17 was chosen because it is the anniversary of the adoption of the Rome Statute, the treaty that created the International Criminal Court.

There’s something out there that keeps lining up the symbolism and irony and coincidences and numbers and dates in such a manner that I don’t believe it’s fully human.

Kinda like 9/11 =911 etc al
To me, reality never can go so “perfectly according to plan” that even if you did write synchronicities in, they would statistically be prevented from happening sometimes just because of the random unknowns that do happen.

But not for something that knows those things in advance I guess. Absolutely fascinating.

This is the weirdest part of the phenomena to me, personally.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
Yesterday it was Cruise, today it's Crenshaw:

This is more fun than you should be allowed to have watching Government in action!

Thread here: ATS thread.

Dan is pretty good, but he like almost all miss the real mark here. The question I'll put forth creates full on cognitive dissonance combustion in almost all mind controlled NPC. First background...

The Metal Health "community" has a book with over 300 definitions of what mental illness is. When you mix and match definitions one can find the need for good tasting, healthy, clean food is a mental health disorder (look it up btw). That same body of morality has ZERO definition of what the baseline is for "healthy" mental being. Zero. NONE.

So the goog and DarpaBook have a million definitions of what is hate speech, triggering speech, wrong thinking speech, democracy destroying speech (AI's mix and match render all speech suspect) but they have ZERO baseline definitions of what is NOT.

They define what is NOT by defining what IS!!! This really matters, they define what is not hate speech by defining what is, avoiding defining what is "acceptable" simply because to do so is impossible.

So if you don't say "White Power," then you are safe so far, and that is how algorithms work. They can only take the negative as baseline and extrapolate using "key words" as they cannot use context, poster history, feeling, irony, satire, self exploration, abstract concepts and so on. Just yes or no, on or off.

So for all in the future. Only ask this question: What is the baseline you use for assessing what is acceptable speech?

The first answer will ALWAYS BE "speech that is NOT directed towards..." (see what is going on there???????)

Mind control programming breaks take at least 4+ times of asking the question to create meltdown - so asking once is actually helping them escape the question.

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join