It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

By the time this is overwith, some will crave for the "Q" special blend of Richard's Wild Irish Rose Premium 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Google helped fuel the rage of the "Collusion" and "The Dossier" hoaxes 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Dude...I'm trying believe me. But aside from fighting the IRS + bills & debt and the general redundant bull#, I've lost way too many family members and friends to suicide, alcoholism, drugs, etc...I'm emotionally and spiritually exhausted and I know damn well I'm not the only one

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

By the time this is overwith, some will crave for the "Q" special blend of Richard's Wild Irish Rose Premium 😎

Omg. Peach Cisco flashback.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Omg. Peach Cisco flashback.

That one was the choice of most rapid transit motormen and tracQ switchmen 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Dude...I'm trying believe me. But aside from fighting the IRS + bills & debt and the general redundant bull#, I've lost way too many family members and friends to suicide, alcoholism, drugs, etc...I'm emotionally and spiritually exhausted and I know damn well I'm not the only one

This world will beat you down if you let it. I’m 53 and look for small positive victories. The big ones seem to be even more rare these days.

I consider the Trump win a big one. Getting Osama, a big one. Mueller Report a big one.

Then a lot of little ones. Fake News in our lexicon. POTUS using Twitter to talk to the people and bypass the MSM. The first ever President that trolls his opponents. Three things that we didn’t have before that may be here moving forward.

When some missing kid is found alive. When regular people step up to help a neighbor or a stranger.

There’s enough ugly to consume us. I choose to seek out the positive and uplifting even if they are tougher to find.

Dozens of uniformed servicemen attend funeral of 5 year old that wanted to be an Army Man.

The good news 311Warrior brings us.

If/When DOJ starts taking down these known bad actors, will be a big win.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Somebody analyzing the pool table ....

twitter.com...

It's the "clock" !! 😎

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Does this particular clock say when the first significant indictment will occur? (No more tea leaves and puzzles for me, thankyou.)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Does this particular clock say when the first significant indictment will occur? (No more tea leaves and puzzles for me, thankyou.)

Might just be another:

JAQT (Just Another Qonspiracy Theory) 😬

edit on Jun-26-2019 by xuenchen because: 🔥

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
In Western Martial Arts the first element they teach is how to hit and kick.

In Eastern Martial Arts, the first element they teach is how to fall down.

You are all products of your society, you were sleepy, now you are awake.

Stop screaming, it took you long enough to rouse from your slumber. Now you expect everything on a damn platter! Wait your turn!

This unholy edifice of destruction will take some time to destroy.

The people you want to be hung are the lackeys.

What is happening right now is the destruction of the people above this level.

They are the ones we need to get rid of.

Patience all.

P

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
If True, is it a big deal? We already know Samantha Power was unmasking lots of Americans, as a "favor" to/for someone.

Emails from former U.N. Ambassador Samantha Power displaying a bias against President Trump may be shared with the public as soon as Wednesday.

Fox News host Sean Hannity said on his show Tuesday evening that he was told that the "biggest shoe to drop may be coming tomorrow" regarding the Trump-Russia investigation, saying his "little birdies" were telling him the potential bombshell had to do with "unmasking."

Hannity introduced The Hill's John Solomon, who said he had obtained emails from Power around the time she reportedly requested to "unmask" more than 260 Americans whose identities were caught up in the surveillance of non-U.S. citizens.
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Samantha Power -- The Wife

Study the ways of her Husband.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

From his wiki page...”According to Sunstein, the interpretation of federal law should be made not by judges but by the beliefs and commitments of the U.S. president and those around him. "There is no reason to believe that in the face of statutory ambiguity, the meaning of federal law should be settled by the inclinations and predispositions of federal judges. The outcome should instead depend on the commitments and beliefs of the President and those who operate under him," argued Sunstein.”

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Oh my... my quote about legal authority pales to his views on conspiracy theory groups. Yikes.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

You are not the only one. Help is best found at the end of our own arms my Dad always says. But we stick together in America and you see them trying to divide us. You do get it.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Reflect on the Journey, how much has been learned on your personal level , and strive not to let it be forgotten - share it - shout it , build upon it because we just are not done yet

Peace to all - We need to raise awareness even more... Until the Sound of TRUTH is overwhelming ....

Quitters and fence sitters need not apply - UNITY is a beautiful thing
edit on 6262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

has done more to drain the swamp

Putting bolton and oil ceos in positions of power is draining the swamp?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Use of EXCHANGE in Q posts:

Following Q's repeated advice to "Re_read" posts/crumbs/drops, I came across a subtle clarity in the use of the word "exchange"....

In Q1250 we are asked to "Define 'Exchange'". Looking at the Merriam-Webster definitions it becomes apparent that the word does not only mean Trade but also means Substitute:

Definition of exchange

(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : the act of giving or taking one thing in return for another : trade an exchange of prisoners
2a : the act or process of substituting one thing for another
b : reciprocal giving and receiving
3 : something offered, given, or received in an exchange

It strikes me that this is a keyword in posts/tweets that points to use of a substitution cypher for secondary decode messages.

The following Q Posts include "exchange":

#17, 45, 71, 77, 399, 405, 407, 409, 428, 484, 583, 1250, 1345, 1549, 1559, 1715, 2200, 2567, 2583

Notice how frequently 17 (Q) and 45 (POTUS) appear in the post numbers!

These posts include:
1) the AF1 callsign of Q0 signifying Q+ (substitute + for 0),
2) pointer to Pixelknot - used to substitute pixel values to hide messages in pictures,
3) LP “Viva Le Resistance.” subsititutes Viv[a] vs Viv[e],
4) Substitution of Kim's phone number with a new one,
5) A repost of a post (substitution)

Now let's re-read #2200 from the list using the substitution technique:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.253 📁
Sep 17 2018 19:33:16 (EST)
PANIC IN DC
D's offering to [KILL] sexual assault allegation v Judge K in exchange for immediate pullback of DECLAS.
POTUS: Judge K will be confirmed regardless…
Q

...last line now reads
POTUS: Judge KILL will be confirmed regardless…
...and date/timestamp adds to 44, implicating BHO!

POTUS is telling us that Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia's MURDER will be confrmed!!!

edit on 26-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
A theory by a /qresearch Anon that next Q post will not be until July 4th:

Q's last post, #3349 was on May 26, 2019 at 12:01:33

1) May 26 to July 4 = 40 Days

Q Post #40

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147588421 📁
Nov 2 2017 01:18:35 (EST)
A,b,c,d,e...

= DJT = POTUS

2) 40 days is also 5 weeks, 5 days, which is 5:5

Q Post #55:

Anonymous ID: zGyR4tyi No.147647154 📁
Nov 2 2017 13:44:21 (EST)
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

On July 4th POTUS is celebrating from the Lincoln Memorial - so how does Abraham Lincoln link to "the Storm is upon us":

a) Walt Whitman wrote a poem in Eulogy to Abraham Lincoln called O Captain! My Captain!; it references blood flags, bells, battle being won etc.
b) I think the poem links us to White Squall and that in turn a White Squall links us back to Lincoln and the civil war/abolition of slavery because:

A white squall is a sudden and violent windstorm at sea which is not accompanied by the black clouds generally characteristic of a squall.

c) White Squall therefore represents a White supremacy/slave owner uprising such as the civil war and later the Ku Klux Klan - which in turn links us to Hilary Clinton through Sen. Stephen Bird.

Anywho, In Totum, this indicates POTUS saying the "Storm is upon us" because of (antifa) facist riots starting; wether these start or finish on July 4th is not yet clear.

It would be useful to know if POTUS is scheduled to speak at just after 12:00 (12:01:33) at the Lincoln Memorial!
edit on 26-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Q+ Tweet

Correction: > @meganrapino > @mPinoe

What is remarkable to me is this happens often, post>correction. Few if any of the NPC class have caught on. The NPC class' ability to reason the reality around them is beyond abysmal, which is exactly why this "appears" to be taking longer then it really is.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join