It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Seeing a bunch of people that are getting a bit antsy about go time lately. The thing is, go time already occurred a long time past. Calling for people's heads specifically tends to be the kind of thing agents who want to radicalize others do, and I find it concerning. I am not saying those of you who are anxious or getting a bit tired of not seeing action directly are doing this, however that does tend to occur among professional agitators.

I want to remind you all that things are and have been happening for at least a year already, we as civilians just see the shadows of actual actions. These shadows are shown to the majority of civilians through the MSM, and people who pay attention to Q stuff have an alternative source while also being distracted by the MSM. This means we see two things not going along with one another and it makes people who know of it doubt that both are actually going on.

Do not do anything rash! Time and time again the "deepstate" and other government operations have baited innocent people and even killed innocent people with agitators pushing BS. For any group of 20 or more people there IS an acting government operative that is paying attention.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Austria is extraditing Ukrainian Billionaire Dmytro Firtash.

Firtash is facing at least 50 years...and may tell us much about Ukrainian/Clinton Foundation money-laundering.

Firtash can also possibly connect Manafort to the Clintons.
edit on 25-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Well aware of how it all works. For our three letter friends who are always watching. Yes, I own a Sig, think I might have 20 or so rusty rounds laying around for it. I get your point

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was just reading a similar article on Firtash.

This could become interesting rather quickly. Sounds like McKinsey & Company is involved.

McKinsey did it?

In 2008, Manafort was working with Ukrainian gas tycoon Dmitry Firtash on a transaction to purchase the Drake Hotel project site. Firtash is also tied to Semyon Mogilevich - considered a godfather “boss of bosses.”

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He is just ruining everything I tell you, everything.

Exec utive Order on Improving Price and Quality Transparency in American Healthcare to Put Patients First

The report recommends developing price and quality transparency initiatives to ensure that healthcare patients can make well-informed decisions about their care. In particular, the report describes the characteristics of the most effective price transparency efforts: they distinguish between the charges that providers bill and the rates negotiated between payers and providers; they give patients proper incentives to seek information about the price of healthcare services; and they provide useful price comparisons for “shoppable” services (common services offered by multiple providers through the market, which patients can research and compare before making informed choices based on price and quality).

Why the HELL didn't obamacare do this?

Executive Order Establishing a White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing

It shall be the policy of my Administration to work with Federal, State, local, tribal, and private sector leaders to address, reduce, and remove the multitude of overly burdensome regulatory barriers that artificially raise the cost of housing development and help to cause the lack of housing supply.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So Firtash has Clinton tools Lanny Davis and the NYTs preaching his innocence.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Forget about declas for a minute, let's discuss full disclosure. There's a reason why certain intel is 'highest classified '. I believe that once the lies are finally exposed and people see for themselves the magnitude of the deception, then that will be the end of this sick, corrupt game. Once people understand how all of their systems (governing, religious, monetary, educational, medical) have been fabricated and used against us, no one will want to be complicit to the charade, anymore. It isn't only the cabal that works to keep this hidden knowledge sealed, Trump is sitting on it, too. Who knows why? Maybe for strategic reasons, maybe something else. Just something to think about

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So Clinton special council, Lanny Davis was not only Michael Cohen's lawyer...but, Dimitri Firtash's lawyer, as well

Cohen’s Lawyer Isn’t Just Close With The Clintons — He’s A Registered Foreign Agent For A Pro-Putin Oligarch

clashdaily.com...

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

www.forbes.com...

It looks like Lanny Davis connects Cohen, Firtash & Manafort directly to the Clintons.
edit on 25-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Got Popcorn?

Robert Mueller agrees to testify about the Russia investigation before Congress in PUBLIC on July 17 after answering a subpoena from top Democrats - and Trump calls it 'Presidential Harassment'

House Judiciary Chairman Rep. Jerold Nadler released the information in a letter he posted online Tuesday. He says the testimony will occur July 17 – providing Democrats the televised event they have been looking for to dramatize Mueller's findings for the broader public.

July 17

ETA: Crany was on it. Scanned ahead two bages and glossed past it.

edit on 25-6-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I know, right???

I'm actually admitting to people I'm going to vote for him in 2020 now.

Listing all the things he's done.

I know people on here are getting tired of waiting but he really has done more to drain the swamp in 2 1/2 years than I thought he would accomplish in 4-8 years. These things take time and he's getting it done.

Hell I would have voted for him in 2020 just because he canned TPP.

Then he goes and scraps NAFTA... I think I literally jumped up and down for joy when I heard.

I'm enjoying the show. Even busted out the popcorn.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Window dressings

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just a thought, but anyone else think that the exposure of Google execs and their memos co-ensuing with the "supposed" social media blackout dates seem a little like the meaning of "blackout" might have been misrepresented? If we were to look at it not as Going dark, ie shutting down, but black out as in being out in the dark. Who does their business out in the dark, those who have crimes and secrets to keep. What if that's what was meant? Does this mean that for the next ten days we'll be seeing this type of inside exposure about the social media platforms coming to light?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow..you're ahead of the curve. A lot of Q followers are just now realizing the significance of Mueller testifying on the 17th.

twitter.com...

If Bob Mueller requested that date, there's reason to believe that Mueller is a WHITE hat???

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Remember Google and their attempt at gathering DNA plus full Medical Data on all of us ??? How they ran - - 23andME ???

We are told stacks of 'IFs and But's' , yet not much is spread across the Media each day about this;

moderndiplomacy.eu...

Stacks of info on that Website. POTUS is and has so far slowed the full NWO intentions down quiet a bit. For IF China & Russia etc. were going to the NWO leaders, then it is obvious how NWO Citizens would be exactly the same as such Leader Citizens are...... Limited Network access plus ,plus,plus which all adds up to Minus.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

So Clinton special council, Lanny Davis was not only Michael Cohen's lawyer...but, Dimitri Firtash's lawyer, as well

Cohen’s Lawyer Isn’t Just Close With The Clintons — He’s A Registered Foreign Agent For A Pro-Putin Oligarch

clashdaily.com...

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

www.forbes.com...

It looks like Lanny Davis connects Cohen, Firtash & Manafort directly to the Clintons.

Cohen also has ties to Russian/Ukrainian mobsters (Brighton Beach) but both doing time and Firtash soon to join them.

Remember Greg Craig

On April 11, 2019 the indictment for GC was unsealed the same day that Julian Assange was arrested out of the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. GC is also connected to Obama (White House Counsel), Clintons, and Podesta.
GC went to Yale Law School, (member of Skull & Bones) where he was a member of the same class as Bill Clinton, Hillary Rodham, and David E. Kendall.
He had many high profile clients including Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega.
GC has alot of skeltons!

More: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Q2061:

Sergey Brin - GOOG [Founder][BORN IN MOSCOW]
was married to…
Anne Wojcicki - 23andme [Founder]
was brother-in-law to…
Susan Wojcicki - CEO of YouTube
[DARPA]
Q

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Extra popcorn for the aftermath when the Dems have a core meltdown.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'm not giving up but I am becoming more cynical. Scrolling thru the comments, appears I'm not the only one
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I'm not giving up but I am becoming more cynical. Scrolling thru the comments, appears I'm not the only one
twitter.com...

Hang in there. Think marathon and not sprint. When the shoes do drop just imagine how satisfying it will be.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

There's going to be a lot of Mueller meme's coming out.

Google testifying tomorrow? That was fast! The project Veritas STING video only debuted yesterday.

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join