It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

...but "nothing is happening".

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I don't know about this silent majority. I'm personally at the point where I am ready to hit the streets and actually do something. March to Washington and raze it to the ground. I think maybe some of these people who think they're 'woke ' are still too comfortable in their lives, still too lulled and pacified by the false security that this system uses to trap us. Still too afraid of what they stand to lose. Fear is what holds us back. We will only stand up when we feel we've got nothing left to lose

Hope real justice is meted out to the bad actors at the top that tried to topple our POTUS, and the American people that voted for him. We now KNOW there was zero justification for what they did, and prosecutions MUST be forthcoming or those that have quietly and not-so-quietly waited may wait no longer if JUSTICE doesn't come.

OIG Horowitz report.
John H. Durham's report.
Huber report.

We wait. We expect justice this time...nothing less.

If The American People get another James Comey style "she-did-it-but-we-aren't-going-to-prosecute" mumbo-jumbo press conference, millions may decide this is the red line, and enough is enough. "When-in-the-Course-of-human-events" may suddenly mean more than just an isolated Q drop.

QOS we have interesting Q glasses hindsight which are rather unique.

Had DJT publicly "arrested" (publicly) HRC or another known cabal stooge prior to election 2018 he would have been impeached within a week and we'd be looking at a Military Coup most likely.

While Comey in cuffs would have been an epic teeeveee moment that would have lasted 24 hours, DJT would be long gone. Anyway, if it isn't treason/sedition then either process crimes or they are just guiltily of non jailable moral crimes - don't hate the player hate the game.

Once 2019 happened and SC locked, Senate Locked, the picking off of stooges was underway. But more importantly Trade, NK, CHINA, Iran Next and on and on happened.

My guess: Stooges stay in place, acting like morons and remarkably drop their seats (or decline to run for health reasons) in 2020 - remember fair elections for the first time ever coming.

The players who rolled we'll never see again and archived footage of Gitmo trials will start to leak. While less then satisfying for the blood thirsty, if the US goes into Venezuela mode the entire world is lost, DJT Q Team have done a MASTERFUL job avoiding that end which cabal controllers still pray to Moloch for.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Attorney general Barr said three weeks ago that Hubers investigation of the Clinton Foundation is almost finished.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

imo they're all using stall tactics and kicking the can down the road. I don't think we're going see justice unless we demand it. Every week it's 'tune in next week'. Trump said something about making some announcement about good news expected around this week or maybe next. Or maybe never

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This FBI Vault Release is making the rounds...

Twelve Tribes seems to be a NXIVM with the bible for added cultiness.

Interesting connections...

I believe this is an affiliation: Yellow Deli

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

LOL! Touché. I like his writing style and he has some damn good articles. Thanks for the link!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

When I read 'Twelve Tribes' my first thought was Israel. 🤔

Wow, just wow. Town pop of 536 (2010 census). Story reminds me of 'The Family' given the kids & Lysergic acid usage.
Given their history, how they remained to continue their cult practices is amazing.

The group has also been referred to as The Yellow Deli People and informally as The Community.

On September 5, 2013, German police raided two communities belonging to the Twelve Tribes and removed 40 children to protect them from alleged continued abuse.

Twelve Tribes communities

Doctor Timothy Leary began to preach the gospel of '___' and left Harvard in search of disciples. As high priest of the drug scene, he taught us that the risk of rational disorder is worth taking in view of the possibility of rational expansion. In other words, the risk of a horrifying head trip was worth taking in view of the possibility of a euphoric experience.

Timothy Leary's Dead

Short History of The Yellow Deli

Dr. Timothy Leary

Timothy Francis Leary (October 22, 1920 – May 31, 1996) was an American psychologist and writer known for advocating the exploration of the therapeutic potential of psychedelic drugs under controlled conditions.

As a clinical psychologist at Harvard University, Leary conducted experiments under the Harvard Psilocybin Project in 1960–62 ('___' and psilocybin were still legal in the United States at the time), resulting in the Concord Prison Experiment and the Marsh Chapel Experiment. The scientific legitimacy and ethics of his research were questioned by other Harvard faculty because he took psychedelics together with research subjects and pressured students in his class to take psychedelics in the research studies.

During the 1960s and 1970s, he was arrested often enough to see the inside of 36 prisons worldwide.[10] President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".

I think Leary was at Harvard around same time frame as Ted Kaczynski (Unabomber) which Leary, Aldous Huxley, and David McClelland were on the The Harvard Psilocybin Project. All their acid was ordered from Swiss-based company Sandoz, which is now Novartis International AG, a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. Largest in the world.

Deep history hole!

ETA: Very weird for me... I been to the Yellow Deli restuarant in Chilliwack, British Columbia and Oneonta, New York, and one of my Aunt's lives in Nelson, BC.
Damn, that is freaky!
edit on 25-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Well that's for sure, President Trump gave a reason for a 'Wall', the ever powerful top notch trying hard to halt such..

thecommonsenseshow.com...

Agenda 21 ??

Even rang a bell when Obama proposed calling the UN troops into a Troubled state.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Relax.... we are still in the early going. Huber, IG, AG...let the trifecta play out.

We KNOW laws were broken and a coup attempt was made after the pre-election conspiracy failed. We KNOW that.

The Left had 2+ years on a Hoax. That’s why they came up empty.

We need to trust Barr/Durham/Horowitz/Huber until they show us otherwise.

Personally, I’m still using 10/31/20 as the deadline for justice. If the arrests don’t come by then of the Tier I actors, then I admit it to was a Hoax.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

EMN, damn you're quick.

I have eaten at a yellow deli quite a few times. First time I walked in and said to my fellow diners, this place is more then a cult. Very Amish like in dress and approach, Beards men, women homemade dresses. Everything in the place is handmade, well crafted iron wood. Folks friendly but zero connection. Not the 1000 mile stare but conversations are brief. Food is very good and they are always busy.

I just replied and saw your edit...LOL

?(...Q... 30days, UPDATE?)?
edit on 25-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Ships stopped had visited several countries - to collect ? - and next stop was said to be the Netherlands.

Read about stoppage on Zero Hedge

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Yet even worse, China is even poised to set the policy of anti money laundering. WTF!

Indeed, WTF! That's as crazy as Saudi Arabia being made chair of the Human Rights Council in 2015.

Be-headings at noon at the Human Rights Center in NYC or wherever it is diplomatic immunity. Your right to be judged by a cult of hate is valid, your protest for your right to keep your head will not be valid in their eyes.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Mueller to Testify on Russia Probe Before Congress

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to testify before Congress on July 17 on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, the House Judiciary Committee and House Intelligence Committee announced Tuesday night.

What makes a good movie?

7.17.2019 = 9 Completion.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Just an observation, I think the good guys are over playing their hands. I understand the need to try and expose everything to
the other side before direct action takes place. But damn there's so much out there now a blind man could see it in a minute. At some point you need to step off on this op. You keep showing us the evil, telling us about the evil, BUT you're not really doing Sh*t about the evil. All you are accomplishing is turning off your supporters. WE ALREADY KNOW. You have "woke" all you're going to. It's go time. In a military op you want the 100% chance of success, we go with 70% every time. OK so we got like what 40-50% right now. I've done ops with those too. Tenacity wins those, quit under estimating your support and lets get this show on the road

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Also

www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

JUST WONDERING ?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hmmm....

Ukranian tycoon Firtash will be extradited to the U.S. for bribery charges

June 25 (UPI) -- The Austrian Supreme Court will allow billionaire businessman Dmytro Firtash to be extradited to the United States, where he will face bribery charges and could be sentenced to 50 years in prison.

www.upi.com...

AND....

FIRTASH, PINCHUK, YAROSLAVSKYY, UKRAINE & CLINTON:

Billionaires made a charitable contribution for painting of the most expensive contemporary artist Damien Hirst «In Love» in the amount of 1,75 million euro at a charity dinner of Elena Pinchuk`s fund "ANTIAIDS". The money will go to the fund "ANTIAIDS" to expand a joint project with the Clinton Foundation in Ukraine.

Aleksandr Yaroslavskyy (the owner of the DCH group and FC Metalist, the general investor and coordinator of Kharkiv's preparations for Euro-2012) together with Dmytro Firtash (owner of Group DF) made a charitable contribution for the Damien Hirst painting «In Love».

This happened on 3 October in Kyiv at the InterContinental hotel at a charity dinner in honor of the 42th U.S. President Bill Clinton. American politician arrived in Ukraine at the invitation of Viktor and Elena Pinchuk.

Elena Pinchuk`s fund ANTIAIDS four years effectively cooperate with the Clinton Foundation in Ukraine in countering the spread of HIV infection.

www.dch.com.ua...

Multi-million dollar artwork donation to the Clinton Foundation is a classic money-laundering technique.

EDT: It should also be mentioned that Victor Pinchuk is a major owner in CROWDSTRIKE.

edit on 25-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Proposed California bill would ban ‘deepfake’ videos

A new bill proposed late Monday by Assemblyman Marc Berman (D., Palo Alto) would ban the proliferation of so-called deepfake videos or photos 60 days before an election.

My guess is that DeepFake is a C_A or similar agency made up term. The term is a trigger word, letting the blackmailed folks know they have been compromised by outside sources. Hence the proliferation of the term and the Problem Reaction Solution happening so fast.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I'm thinking after 12:01 pm (1 mimute after high noon), tomorrow Jun 26th for next Q post.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Also

JUST WONDERING ?

from that link source:

If Q ever existed, it must have disappeared very early, since no copies of it have been recovered and no definitive notices of it have been recorded in antiquity.

Erased History !!!! 😎

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Also

JUST WONDERING ?

Funny how "personal" the ?Q has become for us as it seems to be getting hotter - oh and summer traveling weather too...

new topics

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join