It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
When what’s happening around you, externally in the world, whether perceived through your own observations or from others intentional projections, cannot move or change what’s happening inside of you, then you’ll know you have the upper hand in the battle.

When you can function as the opposite of chaos, while existing amongst and within it, you have won the battle.

We have mercifully been shown that nothing can stop the flood that is coming. It was coming whether Q told us or not. It’s written into the design of creation. The idea transcends time, language, culture, ideology..

We can spend our time watching the skies, or we can build our ark. Most of us here are great swimmers, we navigate through the sea of bullsh! and illusion as if we’ve somehow become part fish.....but we still underestimate greatly what is coming.... the sea of madness we’ve experienced is but a passing shower.... and honestly, when that flood comes.... it doesn’t matter how well we can swim... we are gonna wanna be the guy the built the ark.

What that means for you will be different than what that means for me. Metaphors and other literary tools used in story telling are so amazing, because they simply transcend individual experiences and speak to the collective.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump Situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Because loose lips sink ships...Google is in full-on Protect Mode tonight.

BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it.

Source - Project Veritas/James O'keefe: twitter.com...

Meanwhile in the past days we get headlines like this that try to stifle those most concerned
A Tech Expert Says Google Chrome Has Become Spy Software

You open your browser to look at the Web. Do you know who is looking back at you? Over a recent week of Web surfing, I peered under the hood of Google Chrome and found it brought along a few thousand friends. Shopping, news and even government sites quietly tagged my browser to let ad and data companies ride shotgun while I clicked around the Web.

Google .... A bit out of Control wouldn't you say ?
edit on 6252019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Personally, I need something to happen SOON. Im growing so so so tired off all these things supposedly being discovered, yet the perpetrators are tweeting, laughing, walking around living their lives. More and more bullcrap comes out and it seems that nothing is being done. Q never posts anymore, Trump talks a big game on Twitter then nothing ever happens.

This crap with Google comes out yesterday - how much you want to bet Google will still be in the same position, doing the same stuff to subvert the Presidential Elections as they did in 2016, and NOTHING will be done to them, or will cause them to change their ways.

Im starting to get disgusted, pissed off, fed up, disillusioned......whatever you want to call it. Nothing is happening.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MetalThunder

Personally, I need something to happen SOON. Im growing so so so tired off all these things supposedly being discovered, yet the perpetrators are tweeting, laughing, walking around living their lives. More and more bullcrap comes out and it seems that nothing is being done. Q never posts anymore, Trump talks a big game on Twitter then nothing ever happens.

This crap with Google comes out yesterday - how much you want to bet Google will still be in the same position, doing the same stuff to subvert the Presidential Elections as they did in 2016, and NOTHING will be done to them, or will cause them to change their ways.

Im starting to get disgusted, pissed off, fed up, disillusioned......whatever you want to call it. Nothing is happening.

A long time ago a Physicist of MIT claim who was a supposed whack job had a cable access show in my area the Omega Report was his show. He claimed to be a former defense contractor type who had indeed built a satellite for the Gov which he did do while at MIT. He had a reason to reveal his data involving his step son being forced to take ADD/ADHD type meds to be in school. He got my attention on a stupid cable access show. His knowledge was proven over time to me in those facts were supported by actual members of Science that he either studied with or under.

His story was all about the subversion of our society right out of the gate so I was stand offish. My company ended up hiring him to do research around power stations for the Medical field theory that they are causing cancer and as he was a leading expert on magnetic fields. They had asked me if anybody I knew did studies on electromagnetic fields and I knew of his ability as he had stopped a power line running thru a thriving town was in the news and mentioned on the show with the local paper being read to us.

I told them of his research on the Access cable channel about the EMP studies and his theory on the Philadelphia Experiment that he had close friends involved and they were guests. The management did not bat an eye to my surprise. He was shocked when I contacted him and asked him to lend a hand since he was controversial. He called back later seeking more projects but that was a one time deal.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ - it’s still early in the game. DJT just recently flipped from defense to offense. “My Turn”.

The Left’s #1 draft pick and his all star offense had the ball for two years. Never made it inside the Red Zone.

DJT took over on downs and his HOF coach (Barr) and his #1 draft pick (Durham) have the ball now. Sure, as fans we want to see the long downfield pass for the quick score. Exciting. Makes ESPN Top 10. This team is going to grind away. 3 yards and a cloud of dust. When they do score, the opponent will know they lost big. Powerless to stop the pain. Knowing the inevitable. Showing fake bravado hoping for a miracle.

That delayed IG Report should be our first hint. You don’t delay the report to lessen the severity. Winter is coming.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

"Winter is Coming"

Yeah, well it was 97 degrees where I live yesterday......

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

"The Popeye the Sailor Cartel" 😎

MSC is a private company, owned by an anonymous and very private individual living in… Naples, Italy.

Godfather?? An operation this mega huge requires good logistics person/people.

So, the ships are owned by "SINOCEANIC SHIPPING AS" which is owned by soething called Sinindo which is owned by China’s HNA Group. 💣

Great story! Have to watch what bombshells are going to be exposed. Maybe more selfies to come.

ETA: MSC (Mediterranean Shipping Company), not the owner of the two ships busted, is a Swiss owned and the 2nd largest container shipping company in the world. The company was founded in Naples, Italy with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. The company operates in all major ports of the world.
MSC
edit on 25-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Q+ Tweet

"No more John Kerry & Obama!"

Separate sentence. My take: They have been tools, they flipped a while back and are no longer needed.

It should noted. Flipping was a key part of all of this, maybe the key part. Many of the players folks demand walk the plank for their own personal satisfaction have been serving the liberation as moles, undercover operators and ultimately rats. There is simply no way to flush out an earth plane(t) wide control system with newbies, neophytes or folks with nothing more then good hearts.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Star-studded cast to perform play based on Mueller report

The performers will take the stage Monday for "The Investigation: A Search For The Truth in 10 Acts," a play written by Robert Schenkkan. The work by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Schenkkan is based on special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

Ahhh, errrr, ummm, well,,,,, ahhh..... ahem... Okay then.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The performers will take the stage Monday for "The Investigation: A Search For The Truth in 10 Acts," a play written by Robert Schenkkan. The work by Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright Schenkkan is based on special counsel Robert Mueller's 448-page report on his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

This is sad. Such a blatant and direct rip-off of the Kristy Swanson / Dean Cain play where they read the Strozk/Page text messages.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

It will sell out if it is about TDS.

ETA

Why? Progressives live near the bright lights of Broadway.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Well, that would be the best way to make it easy to understand for simple minds. I can't wait to see how the report is actually interpreted and performed. I'm sure it will be very entertaining to say the least...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
15,000 Mexican Troops Just Showed Up at the US Border

“In the northern part of the country, we have deployed a total of almost 15,000 troops composed of National Guard elements and military units,” Mexican Defense Secretary Luis Sandoval said at a news conference Monday in Cancun.

The move came just weeks after Mexico announced the deployment of roughly 2,000 National Guard troops to the nation’s southern border with Guatemala to supplement the roughly 4,500 troops who were already there.

Government moves to block accounts, seize assets of migrant smugglers

The government will block the bank accounts and seek to seize the assets of the company whose semi-trailers were used to attempt to transport almost 800 Central American migrants to the northern border, federal officials said.

#winning

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm surprised that no one seems to have mentioned yet that Alyssa Milano is in the cast!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She hates Trump. Well judging by her tweets anyway.
Wait... They all do, why are all these Hollyweirdos scared of the Trumpinator..... Is it because if what they have to hide, looks that way to me.
edit on 25-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: Spell

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Villages everywhere are deprived of idiots as many have migrated to Hollywood. Their opinions are considered important only by other idiots.

Ugliness can be fixed with surgery but there is no cure for stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The veritas video of Goog execs talking about doing what they do -

The Video was taken down by the goog. In a very curious development it is being hosted on Rep. Louis Gohmert's official page here

Jen Gennai response.

Predictable "I'm the victim here" response. Is there anything less meaningful then the "I'm the real victim here" response???

This may sound machine(ist) of me, but the goog employees work for and are completely controlled by the largest m.A.L.I.C.E. AI, not the other way around.
edit on 25-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting that Melania Trump is the one announcing that.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting that Melania Trump is the one announcing that.

Seems like it is a friend of hers if i recall correctly.

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join