It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Where is q these days?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It's time
Justice delayed is justice denied

Graham Says Russia Probe Documents Must Be Disclosed To The American People

saraacarter.com...

Why does anyone still think Graham is a "good guy"? After this tweet I realized hes just another good ol' boy.

If @JoeBiden runs for President, I will have many policy disagreements with him.

However, I believe him to be one of the most decent and honest people I’ve ever known in politics.

He is a good man.

His puppet masters are the same as Biden's IMO.

I quote the Who again.

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

edit on 24-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Well... That is interesting. I actually interviewed a post master that had a package for Oswald prior to the assassination. The post master told me specifically that Oswald was throwing up a real stink about needing ID to pick up a package, and he was the person that waived the need for ID just to not have to deal with an irate Oswald. The package supposedly had a part for a rifle in it according to later JFK reports.

Unfortunately this man passed away a year or so ago, and was a POW in Germany during WW2... but that is another story.

If you are interested his name was Aubrey M. Temples.

edit on 24-6-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
Where is q these days?

My guess - Waiting for the first indictments to drop.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
23 Republican Congressmen think Barr's DOJ is hiding/protecting something. They recently sent a letter to President Trump, asking that he declassify and make public specific documents, because A.G. Barr has not released a single solitary thing.

The Letter: theconservativetreehouse.com... rump/

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
Well... That is interesting. I actually interviewed a post master that had a package for Oswald prior to the assassination. The post master told me specifically that Oswald was throwing up a real stink about needing ID to pick up a package, and he was the person that waived the need for ID just to not have to deal with an irate Oswald. The package supposedly had a part for a rifle in it according to later JFK reports.

Unfortunately this man passed away a year or so ago, and was a POW in Germany during WW2... but that is another story.

If you are interested his name was Aubrey M. Temples.

Oh Wow. Thank you for this name. What an interesting history he has.

Aubrey M. Temples was a WWII D-Day & Market Garden 82nd Airborne paratrooper, a POW in Germany, and a two time Purple Heart recipient, who saw Adolf Hitler face to face in Nussdorf, Germany on the morning of April 30, 1945, the day Hitler was supposed to have committed suicide in Berlin. Temples watched him board the plane and fly away.

eye witness to history

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
trying not o de-rail, but someone close to me wrote a book that is a bit wider in scope, send a PM if you are interested.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Creepy to think, but that post on humans organs makes me think Charlton Heston movie ♫ Solyent Green (is Humans). We are merely players. Harvest the useful parts what else do they do with the bodies? Motel Hell!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Deep State dinero follow-up...

No surprise ....China.

www.madcowprod.com/2019/06/21/highly-mysterious-china-company-owned-both-container-ships-in-philly-port-drug-busts/

www.madcowprod.com...

‘Highly mysterious’ China company owned both container ships in Philly Port drug busts

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Once you are awake to the mystic beliefs they hold, the symbols they use, and methods they employ the world looks completely different.

If you want to see, Vigilant Citizen exposes them in minute detail.

Q2051:

These people need to ALL be ELIMINATED.
Those who know cannot sleep.
Q

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump Situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Because loose lips sink ships...Google is in full-on Protect Mode tonight.

BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it.

Source - Project Veritas/James O'keefe: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

China gets 91% of its crude from Saudi Arabia

That's not what my link shows . Your reading it wrong.

The listed 15 countries shipped 90.6% of all Chinese crude oil imports in 2018.

Please show the detailed math that you use to suggest that china importing 90% of it's crude from 15 countries equals 91% coming from saudi alone.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I want my declass, I want my disclosure, I want my stolen patents, freedom from the fed, freedom from the IRS, freedom from toxins and pollutants, freedom from the prison matrix.

You have to get out and make that stuff happen.
Trump can't do it for you.
Q can't do it for you.
No one in this thread can do it for you.

Or just sit in front of your screen and argue with idiots like me. Your choice. It's always been your choice.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

2.) Even though he's chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee, he's Backed down from earlier promises to uncover Spygate criminalities. 3.) No follow-up on the criminal referrals he sent to the DOJ in April 2018.

Maybe after seeing information that you haven't seen he realized it's not what he thought.
No use in wasting time fighting it. He now knows that nothing technically illegal was done?

Would also explain why he is quiet about it. He doesn't want to lie. And the info he learned makes trump look bad?

Just spitballing.
edit on 25-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent "Trump Situation" in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Because loose lips sink ships...Google is in full-on Protect Mode tonight.

BREAKING: YOUTUBE/GOOGLE HAS REMOVED OUR GOOGLE INVESTIGATION as it was approaching 50K likes and a million views. IMPORTANT: Please download it on @bitchute and repost it.

Source - Project Veritas/James O'keefe: twitter.com...

HOLY COW!

Project Veritas are hero's. They keep making in roads to the Cabal's intent with what looks to be SOLID proof once again.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Analysis of new Dan Scavino pic on FB
Qresearch is saying Dan Scavino pictures on FB are important to follow. At about 11pm yesterday he up loaded this pic of him with POTUS in the Oval Office:

Here is some analysis I've done on the picture:
1) Dan is looking at a picture of the Straits of Hormuz on his laptop with a knowing grin on his face:

(View at max zoom)

2) BINNNNG - A New World (Order?) out of a hat (or out of a SPEAKER?):

3) What does BINNNNG mean?
a) BING search page?
b) BINNNNG = Binnn NG = Saudi Arabia National Guard? See this link:< br />

Relatively unknown to most Saudis before his appointment to the head of the National Guard, Prince Khalid binAbdulaziz bin Mohammed bin Ayyaf Al Muqren now holds one of the most prestigious positions in the kingdom's hierarchy.

Note 3x Bin in his name = Binnn!

4) Note the prominence of the Resolute Desk. This hints at RESOLUTION as well as to JFK.

5) Note the prominence of the AirForce 1 model - implies a flight to Middle East?

6) Note POTUS hands position - remind you of this "All embracing" pose of Jesus Christ?

7) Note that Dan's tie is black and white diagonal stripes. Diagonal = chevrons = military.

8) Lastly, I'm not sure of the relevance but only the STRIPES part of the US Flag is shown... NO STARS... = Darkness?
edit on 25-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

23 Republican Congressmen think Barr's DOJ is hiding/protecting something. They recently sent a letter to President Trump, asking that he declassify and make public specific documents, because A.G. Barr has not released a single solitary thing.

Seriously though....is ANYTHING ever going to get declassified and released to the public? Like, just ONE document or one interesting piece of evidence? The natives are becoming quite restless.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yea well I can't do it alone either. You want me to go out and make it happen --go out and do what? Protest in the streets? You think me going out and protesting alone as a single voice is going to have any impact? Hitting the streets is archaic and ineffective compared to the reach I have on social media. We're in the digital age, this will be a digital revolution. Trump is way better positioned than I am at the moment to make all those things happen that I listed. Promises made promises kept. And if he doesn't make it happen, I can only hope there are enough Americans who are ready to stand up and reclaim their sovereignty because we will be put to the test. It will have to be a collective effort, I can't do it alone

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

NO but word of mouth and credible sourcing is the key to victory.

Credible believable anecdotes with supporting evidence convince my friends.

ETA

I have made lots of friends that way too. I make statements I can support. If they think it awkward at the time is the game I guess I play. Once, I have shocked them with facts they didn't know we can have good discussions.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Seriously though....is ANYTHING ever going to get declassified and released to the public? Like, just ONE document or one interesting piece of evidence? The natives are becoming quite restless.

Ironic that a case that is nothing but smoke mirrors and an attempt at social unrest quickly gets exposed to the LIGHT .... isn't it ?
Police release more than 1,000 files from Smollett probe

Chicago police on Monday released more than 1,000 files from the investigation into Jussie Smollett’s claim he was attacked by two men, including video footage that for the first time shows the “Empire” actor with a thin, white rope wrapped around his neck that he told detectives was a noose.

Heck of a contrast - But then again causing controversy is the signature of the Evil in this world

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join