It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
“Brick by Boring Brick” by the band Paramore describes the adventures of a girl in a fantasy land. The wonder quickly turns into a nightmare and the friendly creatures turn against her. What is the meaning of this video? The answer is concealed in the symbolism of the video and alludes to a disturbing practice: mind control.

Lyrics at the YT link. It's interesting to read the comments to see so many who have no idea what this song is really about. Yea, sweet childhood memories & eye candy.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's time
Justice delayed is justice denied

Graham Says Russia Probe Documents Must Be Disclosed To The American People

saraacarter.com...
edit on 24-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EMN!

6 - 3 - 14 - 7 - 13
. 9 - 10 - 8 - 15
... 2 - 4 - 5
.....11 - 12

Some interesting maths with the numbers:

Row 1 adds to 1
Row 2 adds to 23 = PAIN
Row 3 adds to 11 = CABAL
Row 4 adds to 42 = POTUS42 = Bill Clinton
Row 5 adds to 40 = POTUS40 = RONALD REAGAN

Added bonus... the EYE of the triangle is 4 = D = Democrats?

If we take the RIGHT path then orientating 120 degrees to the right, the "6" ball becomes the tip of the triangle - it now looks like this:

Rel I'm thinking something simple here as the takeaway after looking at the above.

The pool table image is a "game over" image. The two "Q's" are on the table, the balls are racked for the next possible game (yes I know most cue's go into racks but that isn't possible here and I have often finished a home game just like that).

That said, the image shows everyone contained - jailed if you will. The "Q's" are on the table as in, game over let's go eat. The "Q" ball is ready but you do not use the Q ball if the rack is still on and the "Q's" are on the table. This is game over to me.

Celebration on the 4th biggest ever...

Could this be hinting the big stuff is done?

It has been a HUGE few weeks: UK, Iran, Reelection Kickoff, Demoncrats embarrassed with John Dean, Hope fiasco, Trade with Japan locked, Mexico trade locked, and frankly so much more.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Justoneman

Who was part of the "Original" Hellfire Club? I wonder if there is a connection?

Are you referring to Hellfire Caves and Francis Dashwood (friend of Ben Franklin) founder of Hellfire Club?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You may be on to something there. On Scavino's Twitter, he tweeted pics of the Orlando rally with the hashtag #GameON. So this Facebook pic of the pool table may very well be saying "game over"...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm inclined to agree cranky... I've looked in to using the numbers in the triangle as a magic triangle for decoding posts... it doesn't work very well.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
It's time
Justice delayed is justice denied

Graham Says Russia Probe Documents Must Be Disclosed To The American People

saraacarter.com...

Why does anyone still think Graham is a "good guy"? After this tweet I realized hes just another good ol' boy.

If @JoeBiden runs for President, I will have many policy disagreements with him.

However, I believe him to be one of the most decent and honest people I’ve ever known in politics.

He is a good man.

edit on 6/24/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

EMN, The Duke of Wharton's Hellfire club seems more appropriate?

Lord Wharton, made a Duke by George I, was a prominent politician with two separate lives: the first a "man of letters" and the second "a drunkard, a rioter, an infidel and a rake".

Philip, Duke of Wharton's Hell-Fire Club was a satirical "gentleman's club" which was known to ridicule religion, catching onto the then-current trend in England of blasphemy.... The supposed president of this club was the Devil, although the members themselves did not apparently worship demons or the Devil, but called themselves devils.

According to at least one source, their activities included mock religious ceremonies and partaking in meals containing dishes like "Holy Ghost Pie", "Breast of Venus", and "Devil's Loin", while drinking "Hell-fire punch". Members of the Club supposedly came to meetings dressed as characters from the Bible.

After his Club was disbanded, Wharton became a Freemason, and in 1722 he became the Grand Master of England.

edit on 24-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

You may be on to something there. On Scavino's Twitter, he tweeted pics of the Orlando rally with the hashtag #GameON. So this Facebook pic of the pool table may very well be saying "game over"...

In the pic. Is someone behind the 8-ball?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yea, I first came across Duke of Wharton and yes an interesting character but that wiki page led me to the Hellfire Caves & tunnels which peaked my curiosity more. Francis Dashwood was the later 1700's founder of the Hellfire Club.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You know it.

Hey to everyone, what's going on with the "Social Media" thing? It seems to be just s myth at this point.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Doesn't that describe NIXVM?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yup... pretty much!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I honestly have no idea who's good or who's bad at this point. I've read things about Graham and his preference for little boys. So I'm not anyone's cheerleader. I want my declass, I want my disclosure, I want my stolen patents, freedom from the fed, freedom from the IRS, freedom from toxins and pollutants, freedom from the prison matrix. Whoever agrees with me gets a high five. Whoever doesn't, sucks to be you, I hope you burn in hell with all your deep state, cabal, satanists, illuminati buddies. That goes for potus as well

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Conspiracy Theory Pt. Two...

Humans As Currency

The C_A invented the term "Conspiracy Theory" in part to attack and discredit those who fail to accept the official original narrative. Original Memo (versions previously posted).

In early 2018 Q introduced the themes and players surrounding Human Trafficking and the debunkers descended.... "There are no real Human Trafficking networks. So what if a guy wants to buy a "vitamin" for a few grand." One even demanded our men in the field in question fully accept the lie that all children reported missing were found - this to men who work in the field!

MissingKids

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama/Clinton the numbers stay the same - roughly 400k per year REPORTED (how many not reported) in the US alone.

Every year the winter gets really cold in Buffalo - that is a pattern. Every year 400k+ kids vanish and that a conspiracy theory???

So Q drops pointed, hinted and triggered digging in order to find a pattern of TRUTH.

Human trafficking in America among worst in world: report

200,000 kids per year 50%-60% from foster homes 85% are born here and trafficked here “The average victim that we work with, that’s over 18, started being raped at three.

No No NO, Q is lying, there is nothing here, okay so kids leave home and so what does that make it dark and horrible? So we dig more and we find a world where not only are the living valued, but body parts are a valued commodity.

Report: Top Chinese Doctors Admit to Harvesting Organs From Falun Gong Practitioners

Folks trafficking in body parts, and it would seem a lot of body parts.

Baby Body Parts Traffickers to be Deported to Ecuador

Those guys connected to the Clintons, so there is that connection.

Q brought up Planned Parenthood. Q dropped that Unplanned Parenthood takes money from the government and then gives it to canditates to get elected, thereby assuring more money going to Unplanned Parenthood but what is the real reason for this perpetuation of Margret Sanger's Negro Solution?

www.nationalreview.com... fth-circuit-ruling-dismantles-planned-parenthood-talking-points/

And like swiss clockwork the day after the November Election psychopaths ran to pass bills allowing for anyone to perform abortions at any time up until and including birth.

Then we see that aborted fetus' are used in Pharma products like vaccines - vaccines being pushed in NY where folks celebrated abortions for all by lighting up a building...

My word, more products that may or may not use fetal tissue

And so it goes. Debunkers yelling how there are just "Conspiracy Theories" and adding facts up and drawing conclusions, like they do in science, is just stupid Q folly and wasting time because C_A Conspiracy Theory foundational principals.

And then it hits. Clinton Foundation Haiti Human Trafficking... Legendary Corey @coreysdigs

All the while our insiders passing information showing us this trafficking of humans ties to NXIVM (a PROVEN TRUTH) and to HRC, Clinton Foundation, Epstein Island and more including the controversial topics.

Last but NOT least. The Men and Women who brought us the Conspiracy Theory and the manual to attack those who seek to learn also engage in Child Trafficking

According to TopSecretWriters.com, John Kiriakou accused the CIA of child trafficking, supplying children to wealthy pedophiles globally in exchange for information the agency sought. Trafficked children were never seen again.

Humans As Currency is TRUTH. to those on the front lines.
Humans As Currency is TRUTH.
Those still engaged, there is still time to come from the DARK TO LIGHT but the longer one waits, the greater the PAIN.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
a reply to: NightFlight I do too. lived in Fort Worth when it happened. At age 5, I thought the whole thing was fishy. That is why I brought up the wrong date. Thought it was odd. The notable deaths have been added to pretty much daily. JFK's date stuck out like a sore thumb. But also as pterdine said...the 26th has been popping up a lot.

That is a strong memory for a 5 year old but i am sure there was much discussion about it in you household. Not something you easily forget at any age.

I also lived in fort worth and was a senior at a high school that overlooked the Jacksboro highway. We were all allowed to look out the window and waved as he passed by on his way to Meachem field to fly to Lovefield in Dallas.

Finished class, went to lunch, came back to English class and teacher and another student didn't show up. After a while I got up and called roll. Maybe 10 minutes later the teacher came in and told us JFK had been shot. Before class was over the principal came over the loud speaker and told us he had died. Needless to say, the rest of the day was a waste.

On Sunday i went to church across the street and came home in time to see Oswald being shot as he walked through the garage of DPD.

I remember thinking "now we will never know".

That was the beginning of my questioning gov.

We also had reporters who actually questioned events and reported it. Jim Marrs was one of them. Don't recall if he worked for the FW Star Telegram at the time or Dallas Morning news.

It was probably 25 years later at a family reunion that I learned a 2nd cousin (1xremoved) to me was married to Lee Harvey's brother, Robert. I spoke to him and he was fighting the court to get his brother's rifle. Many years later he succeeded.

Sorry if this is too off topic but the subject brings back memories.
edit on 24-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Interesting question.

"Behind the 8-ball" is a figure of speech meaning:

In trouble or an awkward position, out of luck, as in His check bounced, leaving Jim behind the eight ball with his landlord.

The term comes from pocket billiards or pool, where in certain games if the number eight ball is between the "cue ball" and "object ball" the player cannot make a straight shot. idioms.thefreedictionary.com...

(bolding mine)

Didn't Trump tweet today a misspelling. Didn't he use 'straight' for 'strait'?

Could be something.
Could be nothing.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
HELP! - I may have just discovered the key to the MAP

I'd appreciate if some fens could sample check this theory. It's late in UK and I need some zeds.

THEORY
All posts and tweets need to be sorted into the following timestamp KEY order:
1) SECONDS - smallest to largest, 00 to 59, then
2) MINUTES - smallest to largest, 00 to 59, then
3) HOURS - smallest to largest, 00 o 23

REASONING from partial posts below
a) Q985:

The timestamp is key.

(Not Date and timestamp... just timestamp)
b) Q128:

Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.

Think mirror.

What is a map?
Why is a map useful?
What is a legend?
Why is a legend useful?
What is a sequence?
Why is this relevant?
When does a map become a guide?
What is a keystone?

Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.

(Hours, Minutes and Seconds are all counters - they need to be moved to the mirrored order of seconds, minutes, hours!)

FURTHER VARIABLES TO BE TIED DOWN
1) Just Q Posts or POTUS tweets too?
2) Possibly just one sentence from each POST/TWEET

INITIAL PROOFS
Below are the last few Q Posts and tweets in the key order I have suggested:

Jan 21 2019 16:57:59 - tweet 1087469381586770000

China posts slowest economic numbers since 1990 due to U.S. trade tensions and new policies. Makes so much sense for China to finally do a Real Deal, and stop playing around!

Aug 09 2018 19:57:59 - Q1827

Comfy?
Previews are over.
Showtime!
Q

May 22 2019 04:58:59 - tweet 1131137371305640000

After two years of an expensive and comprehensive Witch Hunt, the Democrats don't like the result and they want a DO OVER. In other words, the Witch Hunt continues!

Jun 25 2018 11:58:59 - tweet 1011292683564990000

Record High Economic Optimism: 51% of people think the the economy is good or excellent - this is the highest number @CNBC has EVER recorded¸ t.co...

Oct 06 2018 15:59:59 - Q2357

CELEBRATE, PATRIOTS!!!
www.youtube.com...
""Let us reaffirm America's destiny of goodness and good will.""
-Ronald Reagan
Q

(Includes Lincoln memorial and penultimate sentence is "We have it in our power to begin the world over again!")
Feb 28 2019 22:59:59 - tweet 1101331221655760000

t.co...

(link is POTUS presser on NK deal)

Anyone can sample other sequences... first etc. You just need to have a download of the spreadsheet:
1) Go to main decode results tab
2) Sort it in sequence of column AP, then AO, then AN

edit on 24-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Didn't Trump tweet today a misspelling. Didn't he use 'straight' for 'strait'?

Could be something.
Could be nothing.

I posted earlier on the 'straight'.

My guess is he was trolling the LGBTQ community and now we have 'GH' that may fit somewhere.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Senator Lindsey Graham still has some John McCain influence affecting him.

1.) Wanted to bomb Iran last Thursday.
2.) Even though he's chairman of the powerful Senate Judiciary Committee, he's Backed down from earlier promises to uncover Spygate criminalities.
3.) No follow-up on the criminal referrals he sent to the DOJ in April 2018.
edit on 6/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join