It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the date of JFK's death in the QMAP notable deaths? Nov. 26, 1963...

qmap.pub...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

Good catch, Pelican. The 26th of the month comes up again.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Noticed also using your link John McCain is now listed under the "Executed" tab... immediately following Osama bin laden

edit on 6242019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers EMN!

Anon are saying that there are 4 x 120 in the pool triangle because the whole set adds to 120 also, thereby pointing to Q480:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: c9daa0 No.8091 📁
Jan 6 2018 16:07:34 (EST)
DO NOT LOSE FOCUS ON LOOP CAPITAL.
Q

If we take the LEFT path then orientating 120 degrees to the left, the "1" ball becomes the tip of the triangle, the established correct racking - it now looks like this:

6 - 3 - 14 - 7 - 13
. 9 - 10 - 8 - 15
... 2 - 4 - 5
.....11 - 12

Some interesting maths with the numbers:

Row 1 adds to 1
Row 2 adds to 23 = PAIN
Row 3 adds to 11 = CABAL
Row 4 adds to 42 = POTUS42 = Bill Clinton
Row 5 adds to 40 = POTUS40 = RONALD REAGAN

Added bonus... the EYE of the triangle is 4 = D = Democrats?

If we take the RIGHT path then orientating 120 degrees to the right, the "6" ball becomes the tip of the triangle - it now looks like this:

1 - 12 - 5 - 15 - 13
. 11 - 4 - 8 - 7
... 2 - 10 - 14
.... 9 - 3

More interesting maths with the numbers:

Row 1 adds to 6 = June
Row 2 adds to 12 = 12 of the 13 bloodlines?
(Rows 1 and 2 together form a 3,6,9 triangle and their sum, 18 = JFK Jr!)
Row 3 adds to 26 = Jun 26th? Last Q posts?
Row 4 adds to 30 = 3 > 0 = Pyramid sides all knocked down
Row 5 adds to 46 = POTUS46 = Potus second term? Or JFK Jr or Ivanka as 2024 president?
edit on 24-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
Has anyone noticed the date of JFK's death in the QMAP notable deaths? Nov. 26, 1963...

qmap.pub...

JFK was assassinated on 22 November 1963. I remember that day like it was yesterday.

JFK, Wiki
edit on 6/24/2019 by NightFlight because: Added link

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight I do too. lived in Fort Worth when it happened. At age 5, I thought the whole thing was fishy. That is why I brought up the wrong date. Thought it was odd. The notable deaths have been added to pretty much daily. JFK's date stuck out like a sore thumb. But also as pterdine said...the 26th has been popping up a lot.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Sure makes one curious about November 26, 1963 .... Or a typo ?

Just in case found this radio broadcast .... November 26th 1963

Eta
Worth the listen, sounds like Johnson was a busy guy... Probably nothing nefarious going on there... Soviets say it was "pleasent" meeting ????? Also mentions Alliance for Progress and Peace Corps ....history of

The United States pledged $20 billion in assistance (grants and loans) and called upon the Latin American governments to provide $80 billion in investment funds for their economies. It was the biggest U.S. aid program toward the developing world up to that point—and called for substantial reform of Latin American institutions.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Noticed also using your link John McCain is now listed under the "Executed" tab... immediately following Osama bin laden

Re: qmap.pub...

And I see that George Herbert Walker Bush is listed as "Unknown". I wonder if there is information out there to make his cause of death definitive?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He's wrong though . China doesn't get 91% of it's oil from there. China gets it's oil from russia and saudi.

www.worldstopexports.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Regarding the 11 & 40...

On Feb 11, 2019 Iranians Mark 40th Anniversary of Islamic Revolution.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He's wrong though . China doesn't get 91% of it's oil from there. China gets it's oil from russia and saudi.

www.worldstopexports.com...

President Trump is not wrong. As tweeted, China gets 91% of its crude from Saudi Arabia and has to ship it through the Straits of Hormuz. The link you provided shows that China gets over 20.2% of all the crude Saudi Arabia produces in a year.

Please ask your mother or father to explain the math to you...
edit on 6/24/2019 by NightFlight because: spelling

edit on 6/24/2019 by NightFlight because: spelling, again

edit on 6/24/2019 by NightFlight because: 2, to, two, too, tu-tu

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Couldn't find much for 26th, 1963 that stood out. As you said probably a typo.

Zapruder was not the only person who photographed at least part of the assassination; a total of 32 photographers were in Dealey Plaza that day. Amateur movies taken by Orville Nix, Marie Muchmore (shown on television in New York on November 26, 1963), and photographer Charles Bronson captured the fatal shot, although at a greater distance than Zapruder did.

JFK wiki

Maybe some bombshell news will air on June 26th.

ETA: Maybe nothing but there were no Q drops for Nov 26, 2017 nor 2018.
edit on 24-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder Good find! Maybe there is something up to the wrong date. Johnson was a crook. I read Crossfire authored by Jim Marrs in 1994 when it came out. I had the pleasure of meeting him in 1999 and we (hubz and I) camped out with him and other families until his death in 2017. You would be amazed at the late night campfire conversations. At the end of his book...Etu Johnson.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
63 arrested across La. for child exploitation as part of "Operation Broken Heart"

www.ksla.com...

Thank you Warrior!!!
edit on 24-6-2019 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Good catch, interdasting! Is the end of the Iran regime a part of the reveal?

We covered early in the thread that the first Ayatollah was supposed to be an MI6 agent (called Williamson from memory).

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

Not only this;

en.wikipedia.org...

For this stacks of experiments were carried out right across Europe plus during the 50s,

Did you ever see the Film (1990s) called 'Jacobs Ladder),

A whole village in France became guinea pigs during the said 50s.

That and "Men Who Stare at Goats" are windows into this world. So, IF IT IS BELIEVABLE to someone it isn't to many or enough to matter right now. If we do, we get it right in our faces and have to suck it up buttercup style. Those of us who sense these things are real, actually look kooky trying to mention them to friends. Best bet is to let someone else bring it up first is how most of us deal with it.

If you are the one bringing up 1st and anyone is no board, it is workable. But woe to anyone bringing up to that 4-6% crowd that are not even allowing it in their thoughts.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Fake News spreads from the media to the Left citizens as well. The whole Left pie is tainted.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Which is the main reason why the left does not understand what is actually going on behind the scenes, and why they will be so absolutely devastated when the indictments arrive.
edit on 6/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Basically the building has been leased by the Waldorf Astoria chain/Raffael Serrano and a big excavation is creating an underground ballroom, swimming pool etc. However, the report puts front and centre that there are underground tunnels from the building to all over the Whitehall area of London, including 2 tube stations on the Bakerloo line (Trafalgar Square and overground station Charing Cross station). Now it's worth noting here that Admiralty Arch is within eyesight of Buckingham Palace and The Mall that joins them is seen on most royal processions in between the two.

Basically the building has been leased by the Waldorf Astoria chain/Raffael Serrano and a big excavation is creating an underground ballroom, swimming pool etc. However, the report puts front and centre that there are underground tunnels from the building to all over the Whitehall area of London, including 2 tube stations on the Bakerloo line (Trafalgar Square and overground station Charing Cross station). Now it's worth noting here that Admiralty Arch is within eyesight of Buckingham Palace and The Mall that joins them is seen on most royal processions in between the two.

SOrry for chopping up that post but I wanted to zero in on this Rel, those look straight up like what is known as "State Secrets". Are the BBC going out on a limb here with the Cabal?

I doubt it. I am going to lay odds that they stomp on this like the tunnels of that Parlor of Pizza that ATS thinks we shouldn't discuss incident.

Something major smells afoot one way or another and it involves the Royals and Cabal members that seem to be related to the previous three POTUS's. The BBC just MIGHT be about to commit a heinous back stab for one team or another in this Shakespearean theater of the World. OH BBC, just as the Who sing to us "Who are, who are, who are you? Aah who the f are you!?"

I pray they are true reporters.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Who was part of the "Original" Hellfire Club? I wonder if there is a connection?

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join