It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

WTF?! Seriously? Wonder if Pete Santilli is riding with them. 😂

Regards to your previous post - Whoa, that's a long doc with alot of topics & info!

That type of material is welcomed but will often get zapped due to thread drift unless you can make a relevant connection to the thread topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wonder if Pete Santilli is riding with them. 

idk but this could be the start of a showdown

Armed Militias Pledge to Fight for Fugitive Oregon GOP Lawmakers ‘At Any Cost’

One of the lawmakers on the lam, Republican Brian Boquist (R), warned that he would resort to violence rather than return to the state, implying in a local television interview that he would attack law enforcement officers sent to retrieve him.

“Send bachelors and come heavily armed,” Boquist said. “I’m not going to be a political prisoner in the state of Oregon. It’s just that simple.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well, that's interesting since my wild arse prediction a few days ago was Q will post again on June 26th.
Since I've said it, again, it probably won't happen.

Hilarious but so true.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I've just realised that if Q posts next on Jun 26th it is a 1 month DELTA from last post on May 26th, which could also be the 1 of a countdown to zero.

I'm also wondering what the [e] from the deocde stands for:
End?
Enlightenment?
Exit? (Q596 - "Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.")
edit on 24-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I thought ANTIFA was officially declared a "Terrorist Organization" by the U.S. Government? If so, arresting them all will be easy, and non-contestable in the courts.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yep, it's a mystery and to add Q705, 706, and 707 has an image with letter 'E'.

[e]xplosion
[5] = 5 second countdown
[-] = Detonated

Q705/706 are 1 minute apart.

Q733
Airline check- in counter @PVG [T2] @E is United Airlines.

The location of the E pic on “other board” was Noi Bai Airport, Vietnam.
McCAIN was in HANOI, VIETNAM the previous week.

All of the above from QResearch.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The "spiritual stuff" is exposing the cults of these sociopaths and sycophants.

The normal person on the street won't believe this stuff but the evil people doing this do... easiest example to understand is scientology. Tom et all holly wood believers are true believers.

What spell are they casting with that holly wood?

It's in plain site but hidden too. Look down every main drag at the signs. Their owls, pyramids, stars, shells etc etc... you might not know what they are saying but the ones who formed these corporations do.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Imagine how twilight zone it was for the children who these evil people took and forced to become assassins and taught things few on this site will believe can be real.

They had to believe and act on it or die. Die.

Electroshock, drugs, isolation tanks and worse.

All that is meant to be light was reversed to be used for dark. Everything was reversals.

Those that think it is not real should talk to therapists all over this nation. I've posted a video with one talking about several patients she had at a congressional hearing. She mentions how others all across this nation also have similar patients. This was real, not fiction. Real people. Real lives. Real pain.

This was not done by no name hicks.

It was done to hundreds to thousands of children. Not sure the real number can ever be known. So many died.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for pointing that out cranky... I'll play around with the 90 degrees idea after some zeds!

BTW an anon pointed out some white dots on the black beize table cloth, near the cue ball. For me that brought up the idea of the seal being the earth and the cue ball being the moon... the white dots are the UFOs spotted by an amateur astronomer passing in front of the moon on the night of Jun 17th. Two days later Congress was briefed on UFOs and then we get the pool table pic!!

Also, if the "One Ball" is racked in front, the "Game" is no longer "8-Ball".

It becomes "Straight Pool"

A legal 8ball rack is a solid in the front, 8 in the middle, and a solid and a stripe on each corner.

Straight pool can be racked anywhich way (in the first game), because the object of straight pool is to shoot for points and no player is solids or stripes.

So looking at that pic it would appear as though the rack is almost legal for 8ball, the solid on every corner of the rack is a common mistake seen frequently in bars.

Honestly I'd like to know what the pool cue to the right says. I can make out camp David but not the two words before it.

Edit, so it says Presidential retreat, two stars on each side of Camp David.

And if you rotate the rack 90 degrees CCW it is legal for 8ball, assuming that's the 8 in the middle and not the 4. The ball directly in front without rotating is the 15 (a stripe).

edit on 6/24/2019 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

It's my understanding (and I'm still trying to grasp even the most fundamental aspects of all this) that those symbols they've created are variations of geometric shapes and patterns...binary codes...that are the foundational building blocks of every subatomic particle that creates this realm. Those codes are signet commands that work in conjunction with our subconscious to program our reality. The invader races know how dark matter works with human consciousness to co-create a material world. Essentially, what they did was shut off several strands of our DNA, wipe our memories and hijack the program by designing their own signet commands (symbols) which subliminally (or openly) feed our subconscious to project the reality that they want. They don't wipe us all out because they need a certain amount of us here to keep this program running (since they don't share our creator abilities). But apparently, their mission is to figure out how to run the program without us. CERN has something to do with that. If they make this discovery, they won't need us here, anymore
edit on 24-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes the memo is old.

If real it is just a bit of tangible peoof that the government did have alien tech and it was given to private contractor companies to keep it from even high ranking military figures.

It's something that many of us have believed but getting these little pieces to the puzzle are a bit encouraging and yes also frustrating.

The fact that it is being leaked now encourages me a little.

There must be a reason for that.

Here's hoping it's a warm up to further disclosure.

Supposedly that memo only saw the light of day because it was part of the late Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's estate. Since he died recently, this memo has now been leaked. Who knows what kind of other juicy stuff hes got in there. Remember the Edgar Mitchell emails from the Podesta leaks on Wikileaks? He talks about a lot of far out there stuff. Could everything hes been saying actually be true?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
youtube is in hot water again. I saw this mentioned months ago at the discovery of the disturbing comments sections but this looks like an update, it’s under federal investigation.

YouTube is currently facing a federal investigation led by the Federal Trade Commission. The platform has been accused of illegally collecting data on children.

Data collection isn't the only risk. "There's a whole constellation of complaints," Thompson said, referring to the FTC investigation, the claim that the recommendation algorithm leads kids to disturbing content, and the allegation that the platform allows people with inappropriate thoughts about children to communicate.

"Ten minutes is okay. The recommendation algorithm is not going to lead anybody to anything terrible in ten minutes," he said. "Leave them for 30 minutes in front of the recommendation algorithm … woah."

Further details in article.

No matter how widespread the problem is, and it’s enormity has been the topic of debate amongst many over the last few years.... the 2016 election alone has brought enormous awareness to the exploitation of humans across the globe in numerous settings, the most vulnerable of which do not have a voice or an avenue to express concern.

That is the biggest accomplishment of this movement in my opinion. Q posts led to discoveries that these things are NOT “wholly debunked” “exaggerated fears” or “unsubstantiated claims” amongst the other buzzwords they like to use in their debunking articles.

Speaking on the “spiritual” nature of these “cults” that have positioned themselves as keepers of the planet.... I see it like this: religious extremism.
Our laws allow it to be prosecuted as such.
We should hopefully use that to our advantage when bringing these things to justice. It’s not simple crime and corruption. It’s terrorism, if done in the name of a religious movement. The symbolism is enough to prove its ties to occult deities and powers.

“Symbolism will be their downfall”

edit on 24-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This appears to be a case of Q using multiple meanings when adding the additional evidence below - which all links NOW with Posts/tweets 17 months ago in Jan 2018:

(Note the Ronald Reagan was another recent Dan Scavino post - linked to "RR/Out" in Q post!)

Note that we have the watch linked in too!

sauce for pictures is /qresearch notables #8733
edit on 24-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: source

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Project Veritas strikes again !

Inside r Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”

..... The situation is dire for Humanity .. everyday the overlords are making that clear, This timeline is certainly a Turning Point, and not a time to ease up on the Focus this "Q" phenomenon has created

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Project Veritas strikes again !

Inside r Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden Cam

Insider: Google “is bent on never letting somebody like Donald Trump come to power again.”

..... The situation is dire for Humanity .. everyday the overlords are making that clear, This timeline is certainly a Turning Point, and not a time to ease up on the Focus this "Q" phenomenon has created

I just came here to post this. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!! Something has got to be done about Google/Facebook/etc. This is getting out of hand. We all knew this was happening, but now we have them on camera admitting to it. Time for Google to pay the piper. I am DONE using each and every Google product and service out there. Time for me to delete my Gmail account ive had since Gmail was in beta.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I have some problems with Bob Lazar.
One stood out like a sore thumb in the podcast posted here recently.
He said that he watched a test where the alien craft lifted off the ground, hovered and landed.
A couple of sentences later, he explained that the craft bends light around it so that it is invisible when it is in operation.
He watched it but couldn't see it?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I've just realised that if Q posts next on Jun 26th it is a 1 month DELTA from last post on May 26th, which could also be the 1 of a countdown to zero.

I'm also wondering what the [e] from the deocde stands for:
End?
Enlightenment?
Exit? (Q596 - "Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.")

[e] could mean:

[e]xecute as in execute operation, execute program, execute programmed operation.

This might be a code we don't need to know about [yet].

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He says it only appears invisable from certain angles. Like standing directly under it. Due to the shape of the "gravity bubble" around it.

He also says this bubble can make it appear to move erratically too from certain views.

When the pilot of the fighter observed the gimbal craft he said it looked like a ping pong ball being shaken in a cup at times. Lazar said it could be illusion from the bubble.

He equates the craft with the sun as we can see stars behind the sun due to it's gravity bending light.

It makes sense to me with so many reported sightings, how craft can just disappear and other maneuvers.

I find it super interesting!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh cool!!

I just read one of those Edgar Mitchell wikileak emails today.

I didn't know this memo came from him!

I can only imagine what he might have had in his archives.

Hope it all gets leaked!
edit on 24 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join