It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm 99% sure Lazar is fos.

Also, like it or not, Q is a sideshow. The thrust of the counterattack won't be delivered via Q. The role of narrator is the closest thing we can ascrive to Q.

In some regards, it's a good thing when Q isn't posting; it means he's busy or things are still in-play. I would think there are some things on the front burner and some on the back burner. We are interested in the back-burner meal, so the status-quo is in our favour.

Just worry about putting yourself in the best possible position to do your part. Research and sharing social media are the bread n butter tasks, making meems is the meat. Be ready psychologically if you don't see what you expect, or don't get what you want. Desire for material things, or a certain outcome, is the source of suffering.

Don't hang your hat on or bet the ranch on whatever. Even if you are a strident Trump supporter, know that he can only do what is possible, and will make 100s or 1000s of trades and compromises for the best of the American people that nobody here will ever know about. No doubt things will run up into the 2020 election cycle, and he may need to adjust to the apparent 1 year delay of Operation MAGA. I blame Mueller.

edit on 23-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

When Q kept asking us why the MSM doesn't ask President Trump what he knows about Q, I knew something was fishy.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Yep, the corrupt deep-state is very entrenched. That's why I said last night that if the DOJ (BARR) doesn't clean out the cock-roaches, it's up to us, if President Trump orders citizens and the military to do what the DOJ refused to do.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been brought up here before but you all remember [KOALA] from Q2501.

KOALA, Montauk and Inter-Dimensional Time Travel

This may interest some of you, its deep spiritual stuff, especially if you gravitate towards esoteric knowledge but, it's not for everyone much less understood. Way out in the twilight zone for me.

In the Inner Light Network there have been people like Rudolf Steiner and Nikola Tesla. KOALA is the most advanced research center in this network, which maintains a black box control center in real time near Golden, Colorado, 75 m deep, in a small complex. KOALA is the counterweight of the Montauk project. For now it keeps it under control and in the long run it is designed to deactivate it.

KOALA is a codename = Kemesos Ordis Alsais Leduc Alkemestra

• Kemesos: Universal law of harmonic integration; all sentient beings respecting each others individual harmonic of existence.

• Ordis : Any Order under Hierarchal authority

• Alsais: A Mystery Order of the 13th century in Southern France. KOALA communes through time with this Order, and applies some of its innermost sacred knowledge.

• Leduc: A geographic definition or pattern used for time integration, strongly connected to the Mysteries of Alsais and Rennes le Chateau of France.

• Alkemestra: The sacred alchemy of the Atlanteans and early Egyptians.

He told me about a project called KOALA that exists in the future, in the year 8,885 AD. The KOALA project was established by the Inner Light Network within our current time frame and was projected through a time tunnel into the future. The Inner Light Network is defined as people on Earth who are working for the divine order in government and other areas, many of whom receive direct guidance from outer beings.

The KOALA operates on two main levels.

1. The first is human health and ecology to benefit current time

2. The second is to devise a code germ to be entered into the matrix which the Extra-Terrestrials and One World League (OWL) have created to manipulate our time grid via such projects as Montauk.

One of the major hierarchical commands overseeing the planetary spectrum, both in this present time and in the future New Earth Star age, is a Seraphimic angelic multi-dimensional merkabah* comprised of nine units of intelligence which Thoth calls the Ennead. KOALA is very much interactive in a conscious, and at times physical way, with the Ennead.

Don't know if anyone has heard of this before but I stumbled across this 'KOALA' while researching MKUltra, Council of Nine which is also linked in above article.

• posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:30 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    Pool leads to Magic Triangle

This will infuriate those who hated the Magic Squares but it needs to be posted because it could be a key to unlock many more decodes!

Dan Scavino posted a picture of the Camp David pool table, on FB, here.
    (Could someone check the EST time of the post? About 20 hours ago so could be at 23:00?)

[...]

A typical, or traditional, set puts the "ONE" ball at the top. So that grouping appears to need to be rotated. Would that be to read it correctly? As in rotate this 90 degrees for correct decode?

Tie in with DJT's "two tracks" theme, as both Pool Q's are running parallel?

Pool=Water, Cues=Q ?
    edit on Sun Jun 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:38 PM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I want to thank you EMN, PianoPhraze and TOL for all the excellent posts that I have spent my day exploring.

I am especially interested in this last one EMN. I have not heard of this but considering we see so much of the other side in this same vein I can believe it is true.

Those who want to share the knowledge vs those who want to keep it secret.
    I recall Steiner said during WW1, that there would come an opening period in 100 years (beginning now) when this info may be able to be reveled.

As it happens, I have a Steiner article up on my computer now.

Big, hugely big, Thank You.

EDIT to add: I read the Stargate Conspiracy which told of the CIA's Council of 9 sending channeled messages to the group Gene Roddenberry was a part of.

We are just learning how real the competition and determination is on both sides.
    edit on 23-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:07 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

I'm ready

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:08 PM
    link   
    "Conspiracy Theory"

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. (previously posted)

So, if one uses the term they are aligned with the C_A because they created the term out of thin air in order to discredit critical any thinking that threatened them and their plans - like G. Bush creating a world wide drug empire to fund C_A black ops and more.

2 years ago on ATS NXIVM was not a thing of meaningful interest.

1.5 years ago in THIS VERY THREAD a cadre of folks shouted how NXIVM was not a thing, a "conspiracy theory" on a "conspiracy theory site" and it most assuredly was nothing more then a sex cult. No child trafficking, no enslavement, no blackmail and a stupid Q folly. (5 Q drops on NXIVM)

Today. According to the court record, a trial of VERY limited scope resulted in the conviction of the leader of NXIVM on those very things. Other Government agencies took NOTES during the trial for more prosecutions that are coming.

HRC was connected at the trial also Presidential Candidate Kristen Gillibrand is quite connected. Now it appears that, possibly, that a 2007 NXIVM party included: Anthony Weiner James Alfantis Stormy Daniels Eric Schneiderman,

Link

Our own Warrior mentioned it OFTEN and that it is HUGE.

So I ask, is it a classic case of C_A "Conspiracy Theory" or a case of TRUTH?

What would the world be like without the C_A saying there are no plans, there are no hidden secrets, there are no diabolical horrors?

What would life be like without our own crabs in the bucking shouting "Shut up you're talking crazy, there is Beyonce, football and evil republicans but no human/child trafficking, skin branding, slave owning, blackmailin,g HRC donating world wide organization???????????"

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:10 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingFox

I'm 99% sure Lazar believes 100% of his story.

I'm just hoping when the movie ends we're all better off and the swamp has been cleared out. But, I'm not holding my breath either. In the meantime I just do my researching and learn what I can w/o driving myself insane.

I believe that tweet screenshot is fake. Had the same sentence on an Anthony Bourdain tweet.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:23 PM
    link   
    I know Trump is getting results but if Hillary is still walking free by 2020 I'm jumping ship.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for pointing that out cranky... I'll play around with the 90 degrees idea after some zeds!

BTW an anon pointed out some white dots on the black beize table cloth, near the cue ball. For me that brought up the idea of the seal being the earth and the cue ball being the moon... the white dots are the UFOs spotted by an amateur astronomer passing in front of the moon on the night of Jun 17th. Two days later Congress was briefed on UFOs and then we get the pool table pic!!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:36 PM
    link   
    Here's an interesting thread on decoding POTUS tweets about Iran.

twitter.com...
    OR
    UNroll

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:46 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I haven't seen KOALA before, I will look into this. If the esoteric/spiritual stuff is welcomed in these threads, in the spirit of sharing info to help activate our repressed memories, I have a link to a handbook (Decoding the Hive) that some of you might be interested in. It's 600 pgs but well worth the read (at least to me). I don't view it as *the truth*, I see it as another piece of the puzzle...

www.dropbox.com...

+3 more 
    posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:09 PM
    link   
    A Washington D.C. Antifa chapter is threatening Tucker Carlson by plastering posters all around Washington DC with his home address ahead of another harassment operation at his home.

The group All Out DC is planning an all-out assault on conservative figures on June 6th ahead of a pro-Trump event at Freedom Plaza, targeting Carlson in particular by listing his home address on posters in a rallying cry to bully the Fox News host.

ter·ror·ism
    noun: terrorism
    the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Reconcile

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:21 PM
    link   

Oregon Statehouse Shut Down After Lawmakers Team Up With Right-Wing Militias

Eleven of Oregon’s Senate Republicans fled the state this week to avoid a vote on a bill that would cap greenhouse emissions. The group, believed to be hiding in Idaho, left the state senate with too few lawmakers to hold a vote. But the move is more than a legislative maneuver. The missing senators have partnered with right-wing paramilitary groups to threaten violence, should they be brought back to Oregon.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:27 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
    a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for pointing that out cranky... I'll play around with the 90 degrees idea after some zeds!

BTW an anon pointed out some white dots on the black beize table cloth, near the cue ball. For me that brought up the idea of the seal being the earth and the cue ball being the moon... the white dots are the UFOs spotted by an amateur astronomer passing in front of the moon on the night of Jun 17th. Two days later Congress was briefed on UFOs and then we get the pool table pic!!

Also, if the "One Ball" is racked in front, the "Game" is no longer "8-Ball".

It becomes "Straight Pool"

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:28 PM
    link   
    This may be a stretch but it is an interesting decode result so I'll share it...

1) Dan Scavino post on FB 10 hours ago says "On the move...." - link

2) There are 12 Q Posts with "On the move" in - link
    (These may represent 12 of the bloodline families, with Dan Scavino's post making the 13th!)

3) The first Q post, #926 says:

On the move.
    Misspelled.
    Don’t analyze.
    Q

a) Don't Analyse (breakdown) = Do the opposite = Synthesize = combine/aggregate/unite - link
    b) If we mirror the 9 in the post number then we get Jun 26th

4) Using the "Overlay" tool from the spreadsheet I have overlaid each of the posts on the first (#926) and one letter is always in the same place for the posts = the "e" from the "the" of "On the move" on the second line, 6th letter = 26th (again),
    a) The fact that the "e" is in the word misspelled in #926 means that this action on 26th will "break the spell"!!

5) Now it get's interesting:
    a) Q704 simply says "[e]" - no signature and no explanation to date!!
    b) Q733 refers back to Q704 and says:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.86 📁
    Feb 11 2018 18:53:03 (EST)
    United Airlines to Guantanamo Bay?
    What airline check-in counter @ PVG [T2] is located @ [E]?
    What was the location of [E][pic posted other board]?
    Why is this relevant?

Q

(Does T2 mean 2 day countdown to 26th?)

6) Even more interesting...
    a) Q318 refers to the "the" from On the Move AND to "I'm about to BREAK" - linking both Dan Scavinos pool table post and his "On the move" post!!!!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60523 📁
    Dec 9 2017 14:01:00 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 8614a6 No.60476 📁
    Dec 9 2017 13:55:39 (EST)
    I'm about to BREAK

RIP Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell. They tried to move on Geffen and paid the price.

>>60476
    "The" vs "To."
    Everything has meaning.
    Q

I think this is a pretty strong link, logically speaking, and suggests POTUS is about to break the 13 bloodline families on Wednesday 26th.

In terms of how obtuse the decode was it also has plausible deniability built in.

edit on 23-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join