It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This will be a very, very interesting development to see unfold:

Facebook's Libra cryptocurrency 'poses risks to global banking'

Echoing warnings from many tech experts, the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) said that while there were potential benefits to be made, the adoption of digital currencies outside the current financial system could reduce competition and create data 

Chris Hughes, a co-founder of Facebook, last week added his voice to concerns being expressed over big tech’s move into finance, warning that Libra could shift power into the wrong hands.

Hughes, who is co-chair of the Economic Security Project, an anti-poverty campaign group, said: “If even modestly successful, Libra would hand over much of the control of monetary policy from central banks to these private companies. If global regulators don’t act now, it could very soon be too late.”

Central banks/BIS vs Facebook - if you need the presence of good guys to enjoy a show this one will be painful to watch.... but interesting! Very, very interesting!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
So on the topic of Q answering the question of us not being alone in the universe...

Has anyone watched Jeremy Corbell's new doc on Bob Lazar on Netflix?

Not much new, a few things that have proven true since Lazar originally spoke out.

Anyway Lazar is doing interview rounds again and they were both on Joe Rogan a few days ago where this memo was brought up.

Leaked in April 2019 I read but gaining traction now.

Corbell says on Rogan that he cannot disclose how he knows but says this memo is legit.

Here's a link that includes this memo

EWD notes it's called.

www.earthfiles.com...

Its really interesting together with Lazar's claims.

Also super interesting to hear Lazar explain the tic tac and gimbal vids released by NYT and back in the news.

Slow soft disclosure.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, As always you’re the voice of reason. If my medical condition would allow it I would be a little more involved in the On going process.

However instead it has made me take a step back and just lurk. In doing so I have become a student Observer Of the process.

I see all the great research you people Have done, and I must say I am still a true believer. I guess I am just seeing a bit of a bigger picture.

It seems to me that the deep state is much more powerful than what we have first imagined. It also seems that good does not necessarily always triumph over evil so that is not a fallback position .

From a distance it is much easier to see the give-and-take between Q and the deep state however there are moves and countermoves that seems to be endless and that causes the frustration I am feeling.

So no, cranky you have not lost me. My post said exactly what I meant.

I am patiently waiting and extremely frustrated. I will add to that that I am also terrified that Trump will be out of office before any of this gets done. I am not sure I see anyone continuing on the way he has and that is Frightening
edit on 23-6-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I think Neons book dropped. I know he has a new video

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Even though the label says “New” that information is 25 years old.

To put what I’m saying into some kind of Context, I don’t think there was an Internet 25 years ago

So for all intents and purposes we have been stuck in the mud for 25 years while they have continued their Technical advancements. That doesn’t include the previous 50 years.

Again another reason for frustration

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thoughts on When/If Q will post again

1) "IF" - Will Q post again? I say YES, because of Q596:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

(bolding mine)

a) The current "last posts" DON'T "show the world the TRUTH",

b) The current "last posts" DON'T fulfil "Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline".
Note that Q does not say "instructions will be posted", "Sent" implies possibly email? So the last posts may not include the archive instructions but may be received at the same time,

c) IF Q posts today then the timestamp of Q596 is relevant because:
I) The IntraDelta of Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST) is (36-17, 36-34) 19:02 - this may hint the post is relevant to 2019.
ii) Today is JUn 23 but the #596 timestamp is JAn 23 - this could indicate something happening to AU=Gold today? Possibly switch to Gold backed dollar?

2) "WHEN" - here's my shortlist of dates for Q's next post(s):
a) Jun 23 2019 - 28 day posting gap - see points above,

b) Jun 25 2019 - 30 day posting gap - because:
i) Jun 25 2019 = 6+2+5+2+0+1+9 = 25 = 5by5 = Eyes On. This ties in to "Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH"!
ii) 30 day posting gap reflects 3 sides of pyramid down to ZERO sides left standing.

c) Jun 28 2019 - 33 day posting gap - 33 indicative of the cabal,

d) Jul 04 2019 - 39 day posting gap:
i) 39 indicative of 3 x 13 = cabal pyramid & 13 bloodline families,
ii) Jul 04 2019 = 7+4+2+1+9 = 23 = Pain (to cabal/bloodline families/deep state?)
edit on 23-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Again, I empathize with your frustration. I fluctuate between boredom, frustration and straight up rage these days. I meditated every day over the course of the last 3years to deprogram and rewire my brain. If I spend any more time in meditation, maybe I'll turn myself into a vegetable. When all of humanity is able to fully grasp the scope of how much suffering we have all endured for thousands (millions?) of years all for their benefit and entertainment...we will be working through the grieving process for a while before we can forgive and let go. I'm going through the grieving process now.

It isn't easy to process what's been going on with Treasury Deposit Accounts and the 10's of trillions of taxpayers dollars they've stolen from American people as well as the 5,400+ patents of technology stolen under the guise of "National Security" that is OWED BACK THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA. The lives of tens of millions have suffered and died under the yoke of the Military Industrial Complex without ever knowing what they were dying for. All those military black budgets have been fed by the American taxpayer for at least 5 to 6 generations and they haven't seen any of that benefit unless the MIC wants to sell us a trinket or two in the form of a #ing computer or God damned iphone, while we drive vehicles who's patent for the gas powered combustion engine was invented in 1860. we've been #ed over and over again by one administration after another along with the Pentagon and all those #ing corporations who've grown rich off of generations of lives.

And that's just the most recent damage and it doesn't even go into the mass slaughter and global genocide..the continual slow poisoning and brainwashing. How they destroy our children and innocents...their dead pool and hunting parties.

Humanity will have much healing to do when all is revealed. Feeling rage and frustration is part of waking up. Those emotions must be processed before they can be transmuted and released.

Speaking of waking up...I'm slightly curious about why no one in Trump's administration has put any focus on the mass poisoning of our water. The chemicals they dump into our systems keep our senses dulled, keeping us asleep. I'm surprised and dismayed that he hasn't signed an EO to stop this. If his goal is to help humanity wake up, cleaning our water would make a huge impact.

If humans wake up en masse, then we don't need Trump to save us. We could manage this all by ourselves.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Another gift left by Obama.
Executiv e Order -- Using Behavioral Science Insights to Better Serve the American People

U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans

Proof That The Mainstream Media Is Scripted (from 2014)

Welcome to 1984 - Proof the Media is Scripted (from 2018)

This Is What Mind Control Looks Like

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also, this post which we haven't reached the END yet.

Q749

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

Bold line mine.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, As always you’re the voice of reason. If my medical condition would allow it I would be a little more involved in the On going process.

However instead it has made me take a step back and just lurk. In doing so I have become a student Observer Of the process.

I see all the great research you people Have done, and I must say I am still a true believer. I guess I am just seeing a bit of a bigger picture.

It seems to me that the deep state is much more powerful than what we have first imagined. It also seems that good does not necessarily always triumph over evil so that is not a fallback position .

From a distance it is much easier to see the give-and-take between Q and the deep state however there are moves and countermoves that seems to be endless and that causes the frustration I am feeling.

So no, cranky you have not lost me. My post said exactly what I meant.

I am patiently waiting and extremely frustrated. I will add to that that I am also terrified that Trump will be out of office before any of this gets done. I am not sure I see anyone continuing on the way he has and that is Frightening

Well said my friend.

I have watched (longer then I care to say) folks evolving through this liberation process. Most, not all (not clones, droids, bots, and the AI rest) evolve in a sine wave pattern - release-expansion-contraction-integration and repeat. So it seems for us just when we feel good (integration) we go down again (release). For the most part it happens as individuals, but on occasion it happens in mass.

Q drops and digs follow the same patterns, although at varying levels depending on POV. I contend the Dark To Light drops point to areas "revealed" or the "release" point, as such a lot has been brought to light. The collective goes through the same sequence, more or less.

The challenge I see is the rest of the process is kind of all over the place, as each of us works to integrate the release and Qfolks work to determine when we're ready for more. Crazy stuff...

to your health...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interdasting catch EMN! Thanks for posting it!

To my mind, "The end won't be for everyone. That choice, to know, will be yours. " implies that the choice to know will be given only to those looking for it and not to the lost 4 to 6% who won't accept any change to their day to day lives.

In turn this means, to me, that the choice will either be "offered" in a Q post or via the decoding of a POTUS tweet.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes the memo is old.

If real it is just a bit of tangible peoof that the government did have alien tech and it was given to private contractor companies to keep it from even high ranking military figures.

It's something that many of us have believed but getting these little pieces to the puzzle are a bit encouraging and yes also frustrating.

The fact that it is being leaked now encourages me a little.

There must be a reason for that.

Here's hoping it's a warm up to further disclosure.
edit on 23 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Not only this;

en.wikipedia.org...

For this stacks of experiments were carried out right across Europe plus during the 50s,

Did you ever see the Film (1990s) called 'Jacobs Ladder),

A whole village in France became guinea pigs during the said 50s.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Interesting revelations on the BBC News today in a short report on Admiralty Arch, in London, and its tunnels. Was this how UK royals, since 1910 or earlier, secretly got around London? Think also of the use of tunnels on Epstein's island!

This has not appeared on the BBC website yet but here's what was covered and some backing information...

Basically the building has been leased by the Waldorf Astoria chain/Raffael Serrano and a big excavation is creating an underground ballroom, swimming pool etc. However, the report puts front and centre that there are underground tunnels from the building to all over the Whitehall area of London, including 2 tube stations on the Bakerloo line (Trafalgar Square and overground station Charing Cross station).

Now it's worth noting here that Admiralty Arch is within eyesight of Buckingham Palace and The Mall that joins them is seen on most royal processions in between the two.

Whilst the building was home to the First Lord of the Admiralty, essentially headquarters of the UK Navy, it was actually built by King Edward VII, son and successor to Queen Victoria in 1910 - rather than by the government. The building has 3 Arches(tunnels) and only Royals are allowed to travel under the middle arch! (In 1911 Winston Churchill became First Lord of the Admiralty).

So why did the King build commission such an arch 9 years after his mothers death. Why was it opened in 1912 as 1+9+1+2=13? Was it a staging post for tunnels from Buckingham Palace to Whitehall and tube stations?

The final intriguing point from the BBC report was that there are various rooms leading off the tunnels that have safe-like combination locks on them. Whilst some may have been used for archives, who knows what other uses some could have been used for?

Now for the kicker... as this WhoOwnsLondon webpage shows, The Admiralty building next to the arch is titled "Q Whitehall"! Is this a link to Admiralty Law?

Note also that Edward VII is suspected of being Jack the Ripper in 3 theories - link

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Yep, I seen the movie and know about the French village (Pont-Saint-Esprit) where Lysergic acid was experimented on unsuspecting towns people. Scenes of mass insanity and hallucinations followed for days. Lysergic acid originated out of Switzerland where C1A Allen Dulles (also a Swiss) became involved and 2 years later MKULTRA program was created.
In 1951 the Sandoz chemical company was selling and providing the U.S. army and the C1A with '___' for its research purposes.

Sandoz became "Novartis International AG", a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland.
Largest pharma company in the world.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

As one sort of update on just how we are so misled, it was stated in one early - just prior to Desert Storm - documentary, how the Iraqi S.Hussein, had a Chemical company in Germany , had billions invested in Banks across Eirope and In America etc. ...... Plus lots more that has Never been repeated or mentioned by other journalist. One BBC Journalist did - during the Desert Storm - state a host of information. He said such once and has never been heard of since. So yep we duz exist within a Secretised Mystery.

Have listened, read and watched as much as possible about this present world, a world in which Doubts keep popping up, reasonable doubts if we really care. To close, one thing is for sure, No matter who stands up prior to election time and states they will take on and defeat the Present Establishment, are as serious as Laurel & Hardy. (Grin) not forgetting how Guy Fawkes and Co had that idea in mind...............and the world is a bit more intelligent than those days eh ?? So I think we have all been lead up the Garden path and are still to realise such. Good luck with further mooching.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Quite interesting. Q from MI6, James Bond Comms bunker.?

Q-Whitehall is the name given to a communications facility under Whitehall.

The Whitehall tunnels appear to have been extended in the early 1950s. Some official documents refer to a Scheme 3245: this is the only numbered tunnel scheme that has never been officially revealed or located by researchers. Files in the National Archives which may relate to this have been closed for 75 years and will not be opened until the 2020s.

Q-Whitehall

Birmingham’s secret tunnels, the Anchor Exchange & Nuclear Bunker

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Unprecedented Lawsuit Could End Water Fluoridation in US Based on Neurotoxicity Studies

The Fluoride Action Network (FAN), along with a coalition of environmental and public health groups has filed a complaint in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in response to their denial of our petition under Section 21 of the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) seeking a ban on water fluoridation./ex]
stillnessinthestorm.com... HGmjr9NwLtRaOKH7KYT1C-XqIWV0wwfuftO9VraGDSYn8SM

Dupont and 3M knowingly contaminated drinking water across the US, lawsuits allege

New Hampshire is the latest state to file suit against a number of companies, including Dupont and 3M, for their roles in a nationwide drinking water contamination crisis. The lawsuit claims that the polluted water is the result of the manufacture and use of perfluorinated chemicals, a group of more than 4,000 compounds collectively known as PFAS.

qz.com... I-GkqFxQ

I'm looking into filing a lawsuit in my own district

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Devin Nunes threatens criminal referrals of FBI Director Wray and Dana Boente: theconservativetreehouse.com...

EXCERPTS From that article:

Who was recommending to President Trump that he retain and promote DOJ and FBI officials who were part of the anti-Trump Russia collusion-conspiracy program?

Appointing Rod Rosenstein as DAG was one of those key placements.

Appointing DC U.S. Attorney Jessie Liu was another.

From Rosenstein we get: Mueller, Chris Wray, David Bowditch and Dana Boente.

Meanwhile Jessie Liu quashed cases against: Awan bros, James Wolfe, Greg Craig and Andrew McCabe.

In summary, it's saying that corrupt DOJ/FBI people recommended other corrupt DOJ/FBI people to President Trump, for filling top positions in the DOJ/FBI.

QUESTION? Does anyone know WHO recommended William Barr to President Trump for the Attorney General position?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Pool leads to Magic Triangle

This will infuriate those who hated the Magic Squares but it needs to be posted because it could be a key to unlock many more decodes!

Dan Scavino posted a picture of the Camp David pool table, on FB, here.
(Could someone check the EST time of the post? About 20 hours ago so could be at 23:00?)

The picture:

Some anons on /qresearch have identified the following from the picture:
a) It relates to recent tweets and to Q314:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: 571cae No.60382 📁
Dec 9 2017 13:45:57 (EST)
Be the autists we know you are.
It's about the BREAK.
Godspeed, Patriots.
Q

DECODE:
StartOfLines gves BIG - therefore "Big Break"... In pool the break is the most important shot and (I think) at least 2 balls need to hit the back cushion.

As the picture below shows, The part of the table you take the break from is called the "Break Zone" or "Kitchen". The White ball represents POTUS breaking apart the cabal in the triangle!

Now the interesting bit... an anon correlated the positions of the balls in the triangle in Scavno's picture to form the following Magic Triangle, in which the sum of all the rows add to 120, as do the sum of all the Top right to bottom left diagonals and the sum of all Top left to bottom right diagonals - hence Magic triangle:

(This implies the balls were specifically positioned for this photo to create that Magic Triangle!!)

We could translate the numbers to letters to get the following pattern:

A-K-B-I-F
L-D-J-C
E-H-N
O-G
M

However, I have a feeling this could be up to 3 cyphers to take the nth letters from a post to get a secondary message. For example, using Q1:

HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

Using numbers L>R, Top to Bottom line we get:
1=H, 11=I, 2=R, 9=A, 6=X, ... H-I-R-A-X
12=T, 4=" ", 10=D, 3=C, ........T- -D-C
5=E, 8=R, 14=O, ...................E-R-O
15=N, 7=T, ..........................M-T
13=I ....................................I

Using Top Right to Bottom Left diagonals we get:
H,IT,R E,ADRN,XCOTI
etc.

Other thoughts... these could unlock 15 character keys for Pixelknot picture messages?

Where do we go from here with this? I guess I need to play around with triangles and posts to validate the Triangle decode methods. Unfortunately I'm busy IRL for next 24 hrs so it may take a while.

edit on 23-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join