It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Vancouver is a central hub
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
DJT Tweet W/correction

@ 9:53:27 Stock Market is on track to have the best June in over 50 years! Thank you Mr. President! @WallStreetJour [Twitter for iPhone]

Current tweet has no quotes.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
@40head

Another interesting breakdown of the DJT's tweets on Iran...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I like his decode style and offers some theories on the "150 people? And, a $150 Billion deal?"

Need to look into the possible IP connection.

ETA: Regarding the IP connection owner, Orange Telecom (France) was brought up before with other big telecoms. Telecom conspiracy?

CenturyLink France Telecom (now Orange S.A.). Maybe a connetion to Les Napoléons.

Those owning the telecom lines own the data.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Post from MBSC,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 22-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
www.macrotrends.net...

Information for those that value information.
edit on 22-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

DJT Tweets

Note: same time stamp.

Suggests several things. The threats of war and ICE roundups created the desired effect = success. The time stamps suggests the two events were tied together. As point out here, roundups are for those coming and fleeing, and threat of war can been seen as the same flush out rats effect.

(did anyone leak war plans? did anyone contact "iran" or other and leak anything at all? sting operation?)

Next. Notice how the "shooting of the drone" is NOT separated from Obama in his tweets. This is HUGE.

If the drone death was "Iran" then "Iran" is the issue and Obama does not factor. He's tying Obama/Congress+ to this and NOT the Iranian people: "Sanctions come off Iran, and they become a productive and prosperous nation again - The sooner the better!"

I'm sure there is much more...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Who Rigged The TWlN TOWERS...

Compelling New Evidence of Who Set The Explosives Leading Up to 9/11

m.youtube.com...
m.youtube.com...
edit on 22-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Q1359 & Q1454.

Trumps tweets have nothing to do with Nukes.
It's about oil & pipelines just like with the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan.
Iran is a pawn that's been squeezed by these global oil elitists.
Orange S.A. & Total S.A. = France. Mega huge $$$$$$.

France, Russia (Novatek - Leonid Mikhelson oligarch) on Trump's # list, Chevron, Pakistan, Venezuela, Qatar, big oil to CFR to big banks and big lawyers and many others in between all wanted this Iran Deal.

Look at the number of Total S.A. Subsidiaries. Not enough space in this post to list them all.
Total S.A.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Contrary to the implication, we all appreciate information and facts-no matter where your position or allegiance lies. Star for you S2S

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Q1359 & Q1454.

Trumps tweets have nothing to do with Nukes.
It's about oil & pipelines just like with the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan.
Iran is a pawn that's been squeezed by these global oil elitists.
Orange S.A. & Total S.A. = France. Mega huge $$$$$$.

France, Russia (Novatek - Leonid Mikhelson oligarch) on Trump's # list, Chevron, Pakistan, Venezuela, Qatar, big oil to CFR to big banks and big lawyers and many others in between all wanted this Iran Deal.

Look at the number of Total S.A. Subsidiaries. Not enough space in this post to list them all.
Total S.A.

EMN, Note that first tweet's wording: "Under the Obama plan".

Not "deal" but "plan."

Previous tweet on the topic: "President Obama made a desperate and terrible deal with Iran".

It reads to me he is outing Obama's plan to get Nuclear weapons to Iran (C_A) suggesting the long term Obama plan is over.

Change in language/symbol indicates the end. If I'm correct, Dash's parade just might be a part of the 4th of July celebrations.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Trump tweet shows belief in the PEOPLE of Iran which is important to note. It’s tough to conceptualize the goodness of the people of a country when we are in ‘war mentality ‘ as is the case with nuclear power. We end up looking at it as a duality between ‘us and then’ and ‘good vs evil’ no matter which country you claim citizenship. This Qpost seemed relevant

Message of Assurance to the People of Iran
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
27 Jun 2018 - 1:17:45 PM
We stand w/ the good people of IRAN who are currently battling their 'installed' regime for FREEDOM.
TRUE RULE, THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.
RISE UP and DEMAND THEY BE REMOVED.
At some point military generals will act w/ the will of the people simply because their soldiers ARE THOSE SAME PEOPLE and have no choice.
We stand with you.
We are monitoring the situation closely.
Stay safe.
God bless.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Patiently waiting on the Great Awakening.

Frustration is making it impossible for me to post further

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yep, I can't disagree with your logic here BUT, I still believe there is more to it and those Q drops regarding big oil are part of it. It's all connected. At least those drops it feels to me its got to come to fruition very soon.

Line from Q1454:

Nothing to do w/ NUKES (cover_)

Then we have Total S.A. in the spotlight noted in Q1359.

Since the US is out on the Iran nuke deal that leaves 5 other countries...
UK, Russia, France, Germany, China.
www.youtube.com...

So, it's all about HEU, oil, MONEY. Agree, it's not about the Iranian people but the corrupt evil gov't of Iran and the other 5 countries plus the US still has some bad apples still in play. The details surrounding this high stakes corruption I'm still not yet clear on.
Actually it's not just the combined gov't's of those countries + US but also the big corporations, Oil&Gas + cartel banks of the respective countries.

*nowayreally - agree with your post.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You're already Awake! LOL.

Yea, I understand and what I do is just walk away for awhile, ignore all media, then come back.

The only thing you might fall behind on is this thread.

Fresh clear mindset often works wonders.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I concur. Except for the patiently waiting part. I have no patience

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, did this 'Red October' ever come up? Nobody seems to know where it originated or who was behind it.

Operation “Red October,” an Advanced Cyber-Espionage Campaign Targeting Diplomatic and Government Institutions Worldwide

Red October (malware) specifically targeted governmental/military bodies (particularly embassies), and research institutions of more than 60 countries in stealing secret/confidential documents; many related to nuclear and energy research and companies in the oil & gas and aerospace industries. This operation was active for 5+ years. Like the film 'Hunt for Red October' this malware was the 'digital silent Hunter'.

According to Kaspersky Lab’s analysis report, Operation Red October, called “Rocra” for short, is still active as of January 2013, and has been a sustained campaign dating back as far as 2007.

Information stolen from infected systems includes documents with extensions: txt, csv, eml, doc, vsd, sxw, odt, docx, rtf, pdf, mdb, xls, wab, rst, xps, iau, cif, key, crt, cer, hse, pgp, gpg, xia, xiu, xis, xio, xig, acidcsa, acidsca, aciddsk, acidpvr, acidppr, acidssa. In particular, the “acid*” extensions appears to refer to the classified software “Acid Cryptofiler”, which is used by several entities, from the European Union to NATO.

Red October wiki

Red October operation was shut down in 2013 after Kaspersky announcement.
Highly complex operations such as this doesn’t just disappear.
In August 2014, Kaspersky discovered the Cloud Atlas malware when it found a very familiar spear phish file: DiplomaticCarSale.doc.
This same file was used in the Red October operation.
PDF source

Kaspersky Russia Thwarting CIA Cyber Spies in Kenya and Region After Wikileaks

edit on 22-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: fix link

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think it's come up in the thread EMB! I'll take a sober look in the morning

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I concur. Except for the patiently waiting part. I have no patience

To be fair you two, your personal great awakening is the ultimate point and arrests have zero to do with that. Nothing stops, or should stop you from running down that road.

In fact, the deeper you go on that end, the better the greater awakening for all.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

Trump tweet shows belief in the PEOPLE of Iran which is important to note. It’s tough to conceptualize the goodness of the people of a country when we are in ‘war mentality ‘ as is the case with nuclear power. We end up looking at it as a duality between ‘us and then’ and ‘good vs evil’ no matter which country you claim citizenship. This Qpost seemed relevant

Message of Assurance to the People of Iran
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
27 Jun 2018 - 1:17:45 PM
We stand w/ the good people of IRAN who are currently battling their 'installed' regime for FREEDOM.
TRUE RULE, THE PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER.
RISE UP and DEMAND THEY BE REMOVED.
At some point military generals will act w/ the will of the people simply because their soldiers ARE THOSE SAME PEOPLE and have no choice.
We stand with you.
We are monitoring the situation closely.
Stay safe.
God bless.
Q

www.qmap.pub...

Well said NWR, well said.

DJT has said it. Mike P has said it. Q has said it and we'll add you too the list!

They share this to try and break that very "us v. them" spell you refer to.

Believe it or not many of the oppressors are slaves too, they just have higher slave masters.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
FWIW...

"Karate Kid" Release date‎: ‎June 22, 1984

Q#3331

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join