It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think the plan is at a phase where we are waiting for more and more people to demand Justice.

There needs to be a great cry from We The People (or at least a great many of them)

Other things are happening and there are some dates to consider.

One of those dates will be when nominations for President 2020 are closed.

At that time, watch for the other candidates to be rolled over if they are tainted and let's face it, many are.

These I feel will be the first of the former powerful to go down.

So does anyone know what the closing date for nominations is? I assume it varies from State to State.

P

edit on 18/6/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

"American citizens tried as enemy combatants", which is a pretty small group.

Who actually convenes military tribunals? Not PotUS, not AG, not SP.... not D.C..
edit on 19-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Welcome to GiTMO.

The judges, the jury, and the prosecutor(s) are all military officers. The rules & procedures are not the same as a court martial. A civilian enemy combatant might as well be active duty military.
I think the jury consists of all military judges.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Local motion, 16T of coc aine seized in Philly port.

www.inquirer.com/news/coc aine-seized-philly-port-drug-bust-cargo-ship-customs-and-border-protection-20190618.html

www.inquirer.com... aine-seized-philly-port-drug-bust-cargo-ship-customs-and-border-protection-20190618.html

Street value of $1BB, that doesn't just happen with a few gangsters. I explained it to my friend; this is controlled delivery by DS assets, their money bag. MAGA Team just reached into their piggybank.

2nd biggest bust was just a few months ago...in Philly.

www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia-port-drug-bust-coc aine-million-20190321.html

www.inquirer.com... aine-million-20190321.html
edit on 19-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN... Wow that almost looks like a panic attack!

That's what I thought. High anxiety is not something someone in her position would want to show. No mater the reason. She fine later when the asked her about it. So I don't think it's a serious illness or anything. Just anxiety.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Sounds like he's just dangling carrots to me.

Why no real details? Is this

We have the best medical labs in the world and we have several amazing things under advisement

really that different than biden saying those same medical labs could cure cancer?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentSaturn

It's always just around the corner. A little further...your almost there...give him 4 more years and you might get there....Soon....soon.....

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Tell me that it will take four more years to drain the swamp?
I might forget to vote.

Pence wouldn't just make that up.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

You need to go deeper.

What's on the surface of the lake isn't the real story.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: queenofswords

I was watching Fox on youtube... v painful... I must have reloaded the page 50 times... every 2 to 3 minutes!! Only a maximum of 28k people watching so not the volume of people - must be youtube shenanigans.

His rally numbers and these numbers you show here are much lower than I expected. Like by a lot. I'm not one of his supporters you know that but I truly expected larger numbers for trumps first official 2ed term run rally.

Maybe the rain kept people away?
Maybe every youtuber was having the same issue watching as you did and just gave it up?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

It was that YouTube "censor" module

Minimize viewership

Minimize specific "profit" motivations 😨

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I hope we see evidence of these trials, soon. But what I really want to see is some relief for humanity. Financial relief, cures for disease, removing the poisons from our environment, end of wars, end of famine...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Or does pence "move on" to civilian status for trial purposes?

lololololololol. Such fantasies you guys have none bigger than the military tribunal ones.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Or does pence "move on" to civilian status for trial purposes?

lololololololol. Such fantasies you guys have none bigger than the military tribunal ones.

"Job17 Q"

Deep.Rabbit.Hole😎

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Financial relief, cures for disease, removing the poisons from our environment, end of wars, end of famine

How many of those things have really gotten done in the last two years?
How many have gotten worse?

The obvious two I see are the finances getting a little relief but the environment taking a little hit.

One war SEEMS to be winding down while another MIGHT be starting.

Diseases being cured at the same rate as always more or less.

I don't know anything about famines.
edit on 19-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I bet you literally dream about hillary and obama in a tribunal don't you.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I believe that these problems have been artificially induced and I believe there are already cures for every disease and solutions to all the issues I listed and more. I suspect information has been hidden from us including lost history. That's why I want full disclosure. I want to know the truth about what's been kept from us

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I believe that these problems have been artificially induced and I believe there are already cures for every disease and solutions to all the issues I listed and more. I suspect information has been hidden from us including lost history. That's why I want full disclosure. I want to know the truth about what's been kept from us

So do I but I've realized that trump isn't the one that's going to do it.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I feel it may even be crazier than that. What if there is only the idea of illnesses and it's up to the thinker and who entertains these ideas that makes them happen or not happen. Like MSM and the likes implementing negative ideas that readied minds bring into reality through conscious thought helped by emotion like fear.

I welcome the onset of a cold with a thanks for coming to train my omnipotent tiny army from within.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

It's once you realize that neither side will do it
...you have escaped pantomime.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join