It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

C-Span just totally cut out....had to switch to Fox.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did everyone see this headline, today?

Feds seize 16.5 tons of coc aine worth more than $1BILLION from cargo ship in Philadelphia bound for Europe

Container ship MSC Gayane was raided at Packer Marine Terminal on Tuesday Feds seized 16.5 tons of coc aine from inside seven shipping containers Ship had made a port call in Colombia last month and was bound for Europe It is the largest drug seizure in the history of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania 

Doing a quick search on the owner of this ship, I found this Reddit thread

Aponte Pirates (Human Traffickers)

www.reddit.com...

I'm betting that coc aine is only half of the story. The human cargo and weapons will continue to be suppressed from the public

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Dear Ms AOC,

Until you have actually seen a grown man break down and cry like a baby 30 years after he helped liberate a concentration camp over the horrors he witnessed when he did it, You have NO ROOM to pass judgment. NOTHING that's happening on our borders comes anywhere near the horrors of that. So sit down, STFU and color missy.

posted on Jun, 18 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I was watching Fox on youtube... v painful... I must have reloaded the page 50 times... every 2 to 3 minutes!! Only a maximum of 28k people watching so not the volume of people - must be youtube shenanigans.

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62   >>

join